Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns (1031 Views)

BBNAIJA : 3 Things You Didn't Know About Nengi, No.2 Will Shock You / Bbnaija: If Mercy Should Win The N60million, This Horrible Thing Will Happen / See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by Naijamedialog: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2021
I really love Nengi, no one should say any horrible thing about her – Ozo warns fans (Video)

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozoemena has addressed his fans on their constant trolling and hate remarks against Nengi.

Speaking during a live video, Ozo cautioned his fans against talking bad about Nengi and her fans, no matter what happens or the situation on ground.

He advised them to come to terms with the fact that he loves Nengi and since he loves her, they shouldn’t be hating on her or trolling her fans.

He advised his fans to be in good terms with the Ninjas just the way he is cool with Nengi and she’s also cool with him.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by JaneYave(f): 5:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Nobody hates her anyway!
Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2021
I like the way this boy loves Nengi, weed people will not like this

1 Like

Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by Samakus(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
I like the way it this boy loves Nengi, weed people will not like this

Nah! The correct statement should be... I (as a simp lover) like the way this Simp-in-Chief loves Nengi. cheesy

Where's that "Nigerian girls are useless" guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Samakus:

Nah! The correct statement should be... I (as a simp lover) like the way this Simp-in-Chief loves Nengi. cheesy

Where's that "Nigerian girls are useless" guy?
You are the simp,most of you form redpill online but a different thing offline
Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by OKorowanta: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
You are the simp,most of you form redpill online but a different thing offline

Where is the lie?
Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by femi4: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Let the real Simpson please stand up!
Re: I Really Love Nengi, No One Should Say Any Horrible Thing About Her - Ozo Warns by Randy100: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Who is stopping her from loving Nnegi. I guess we are not interested in her love relationship. I won't take from him, stoping me from insulting or attacking anybody that I want to attack.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bambam Representing The African Woman In Gorgeous New Photos / Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare / Fake News: Prophet T.B Joshua Is Not Dead - Nigerians Watching Live Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.