Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare (1033 Views)

Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Simi Celebrates Her Daughter, Adejare Kosoko, As She Clocks 6 Months Old (Photo) / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare by Instablogger9ja(m): 1:36pm On May 30, 2021
Singers Simi and Adekunle Gold took to their various page to celebrate their daughter, Adejare as she turns out today may 30.

The proud parents shared this lovely photos on Instagram to celebrate her.

Singer simi wrote on her page she she shared a photo with her daughter;

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/singers-simi-and-adekunle-share-lovely.html?m=0#more

1 Share

Re: Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare by Orubebe01: 1:40pm On May 30, 2021
Fine baby. Men that plaits hair disgusts me
Re: Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2021
Cute girl

Kinda resembles me
Re: Singers, Simi And Adekunle, Share Lovely Photos With Their Daughter, Adejare by mrsoludomeka(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2021
She resembles her mum,the photocopy of her mother.joyful and happy family blessed by the most high God.

(1) (Reply)

An Actress Once Date Me And Leaves Me Because I Was Broke - Ibrahim Chatta / Video: Alex Ekubo Heart Breaking Reaction After Failed Engagement / Big Brother Naija : Cross Emotional Meeting With Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.