Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (63935 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Osashalom: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2021
anonymous1759:

Marrying a woman who's body count is not up to 2 or 3 is very very important. You see these ones whose body count is up to 100 , they can sway at anytime because they lack the discipline to close their legs from day one.

The judge acted Like a real man . Na who train pikin get am.
Advice: if your pikin resemble only your wife grin Run Am ( DNA).
Let me repeat that you last line:
"If your children resemble only your wife, bro you are due for DNA test"

11 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by osarogie28841: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Some people will not die well; Barrister Celia Juliet Ototo is one of them

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by LeeSantos(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
HappyRabi:

You are mad. Why are you attacking girls. They are the future of tomorrow
your quote be like person wey dey run koloses.
have you been skipping your meds?
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
anonymous1759:

Marrying a woman who's body count is not up to 2 or 3 is very very important. You see these ones whose body count is up to 100 , they can sway at anytime because they lack the discipline to close their legs from day one.

The judge acted Like a real man . Na who train pikin get am.
Advice: if your pikin resemble only your wife grin Run Am ( DNA).

A woman with 10 body count is dangerous too. Na virgin or woman 2 to 3 body count good.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by golddare: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2021
id4sho:
This one is strong
top picture: judge and family
under pic: ex wife and boyfriend

see resemblance BTW big children and boyfriend

He clear say the ex boyfriend get big prickk oh
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by winner37(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Okay, That is not a big deal .If they are not your biological children you can still check ,they might be your chemistry of physics children ....

The way am seeing things ,I don't think I will get married to any girl .what I will do is that ,we will be in contract ,you born for me after one year I settled you go away after 2years I look for another girl born for me I settled you ,you get lost ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by CzarChris(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Camcorder1:
https://twitter.com/Agbejoro_/status/1356289982340730885?s=19
WOW!!! Just WOW!!! I cannot can abeg.

I come dey fear marriage pass witch these days.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by bizhop01: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Future is pussy people they are beyond astronomy cool
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by drlateef: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Moblux:
Paternity fraud exposed again? Whatever reason she did it, I feel for the children. Having children in a marriage should not be the ultimate. Marriage is for companionship and not only essentially for procreation. Unfortunately, African culture put premium on procreation.

How do you catch a cheating wife if children are not borne?
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 02, 2021
HIV1:
I have said it to my brother many times. Nigerian women should not be trusted. And if you must marry a graduate, don't marry one that have stayed at home years after NYSC.

It is not even advisable to marry a graduate in today's Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Charx122: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Macphenson:
Shouldn't the same punishment for rape be the same punishment for paternerl fraud?

Why are all the feminist silent on this?

How do you expect them to contribute to this topic ...Is a new habit for most Nigerian ladies ..all of them are looking for marriage but don't want stay in it is pure Witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
He has 2 wives. One went rogue on a dick spree while the other was faithful.
Who knows maybe one criminal he sentenced vented his frustration and revenge on his wife.

It is because of the faithfulnes of the other wife who bears his biological children that he has conscience to be committed in taking care of the children. If not he would throw them out like dirty water.

His first wife left him and walked out of their marriage, leaving her (not his) kids.

He remarried afterwards, to an angel of a woman, faithful (all the kids SHE had are his) and compassionate enough to take care of the kids she thought were her step-kids (but actually, they're not).

Don't make it sound like he had two wives at once.

That said, whoever it was who fathered the kids didn't rape her serially, impregnating her over and over, naa......she carried herself to meet him.

Moral of the story, not all women are evil. Just hope and pray you don't get hitched to a bad specimen of the female gender.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by kamden: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by escapethecage: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Polygamy is the ancient way of accommodating women's unstable mind. To trust women is a boyish character. A man is someone who does not put his trust on women. This is the difference between a boy and a man. Nothing like Christianity here. Women can be manipulated either in the short run or in the long run. That is why ancient people restrict their movement.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2021
anonymous1759:

Bro if you see girl wey done lash scatter you go know . Her experience for bed , her talk , the way her body go drop no be only the depth of the puna. So many things dey to observe.

Yes oh bro. The way their body be sef, you go know say boys done fall am well well. Some sef, their eyes dey show say thrm done Bleep more than 30 men.

If i see babe when done damage, I dey always know.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by billyG(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Meenabee(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Am short of words. Why waste a Man's life by giving him children belonging to another. Truth prevail over everything. Just be sincere to each other. Now the kids will be heartbroken and traumatized. Some of us women. Hmmmmm
Camcorder1:
https://twitter.com/Agbejoro_/status/1356289982340730885?s=19
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by enonche85(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Macphenson:

Na those feminists commit adultery pass!.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by enonche85(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
He has 2 wives. One went rogue on a dick spree while the other was faithful.
Who knows maybe one criminal he sentenced vented his frustration and revenge on his wife.

It is because of the faithfulnes of the other wife who bears his biological children that he has conscience to be committed in taking care of the children. If not he would throw them out like dirty water.

He remarried after the divorce from the first wife.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by smith1985(m): 10:47am On Feb 02, 2021
The evil gender that romanced serpent in the garden of eden will avoid this thread like a plague.. never will u see them comment here.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by babslepe: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This is particularly so for Ebi, who has had to agree to having DNA tests on the four children of our own marriage. Thankfully, the test results confirm each of them to be my biological child

O boy imagine say he also conduct another DNA test for the kids of this he present wife and the results show say nor be him still get this ones wetin the man for do

Him for commit suicide
una sure say Ebi no get hand inside this matter so all this south west women ready to do anything for property and inheritance make the man check well ooo
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by King125007(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Mehnn.. Things are happening o, DNA is a must o, all men should make sure every child they have should be tested. 10years from now so many will take care of children that are not their own.. Bayelsa women sha.. I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by lexander(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Macphenson:
Shouldn't the same punishment for rape be the same punishment for paternerl fraud?

its not the same thing what you should be fighting for equal punishment for both rapist and false rape accusations
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by lexander(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2021
King125007:
Mehnn.. Things are happening o, DNA is a must o, all men should make sure every child they have should be tested. 10years from now so many will take care of children that are not their own.. Bayelsa women sha.. I comment my reserve
infidelity is not unique to a particular region it happens even in other countries
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by rafcrown(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
The man will be thinking of making progress, unfaithful woman will be thanking of......
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Here we go again....
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by AFONJACOW(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2021
As checking of blood group is necessary in church before marriage... Hospital should include checking of DNA patetnal test after birth to stop all these nonsense... Women are not sincere at all
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by bayelsaowei(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Are these DNA test equipment or procedures properly calibrated? Because I can't understand this whole paternity fraud thing. How can a woman give birth to 3 children and not one is from her husband
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Mindofhisown: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Paternity fraud exposed again? Whatever reason she did it, I feel for the children. Having children in a marriage should not be the ultimate. Marriage is for companionship and not only essentially for procreation. Unfortunately, African culture put premium on procreation.

How do you mean? With the exception of procreation and companionship, do you mean it is proper for her to deceive her husband with other men.
The western culture you are emulating in this regards do they feel comfortable with their spouse cheating on them.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by billyG(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Coronavirus84:
I fear woman with everything I have on this earth. She knows those children are not his own that's y she initially pack out of the man house and for the financial burden not to be her side. This is really a paternal fraud. Kudos to Mrs EHI
Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.