Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (63873 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by chiedozie198100: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2021
U got pregnant three times.
9 months for each pregnancy.
N she knew full well that the children r not his.

This judge should go do Thanksgiving that she didn't poison him.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by KanuSE: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2021
delpee:
I felt sad looking at the family picture. The 2 grown up boys look like their real father. Devilish wife indeed!

May God bless the Judge and his wife for caring for these children against all odds. It's a nice way of saving them from extensive emotional trauma. God will prosper and protect them all.

Lol... women cheesy
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by KanuSE: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2021
chiedozie198100:
U got pregnant three times.
9 months for each pregnancy.
N she knew full well that the children r not his.

This judge should go do Thanksgiving that she didn't poison him.

The bf must have a better blala that worked wonders in her pvssy. grin
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by walkingshadow911: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....Ex Boyfriends, why??

Ex boyfriends why na........Ex boyfriends be causing Nightmare and HBP to the Main husbands....

Now there is 80% paternal fraud in every 100 marriages

Its okafors law my brother. the only problem we facing in our relationship is that our partners cant get over their exes. they love their exes so tey dey carry belle for am and give it to the main husband. virgin all they way jare. virgin self too scarce nowadays. if u a virgin in the house please click like. i want to check something

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by KanuSE: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2021
michaelpop50:

He clear say the ex boyfriend get big prickk oh

His charcoal face says it all grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by billyG(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
The judge should have jail the rogue boyfriend for unlawful sexual trespass into his private bushy Property & d ex-wife for gvn an unlawful thirsty stranger water from her borehole to drink and sowing an unlawful seeds on his bushy property.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by VULCAN(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2021
There are women who slept with their boyfriend's/husband's brother and passed along the child.

So resemblance is not always enough in every body's case

crusufixo:

Well, I dont need a DNA for my kids, especially my son. He is my carbon copy. When I say carbon copy, I mean so over carbon copy that it is scary. I mean, he has all my likes and dislikes i had when I was his age ( Darm !!! ), God is indeed wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by fineboynl(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
if you know women you won't post this,a woman can fake love to a man throughout their lifetime.
not me. I would know if a woman doesn't love me. suspend anything money and he stingy. her true character would suffice.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by KanuSE: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Meenabee:
Am short of words. Why waste a Man's life by giving him children belonging to another. Truth prevail over everything. Just be sincere to each other. Now the kids will be heartbroken and traumatized. Some of us women. Hmmmmm

Lol cheesy
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by KanuSE: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Are these DNA test equipment or procedures properly calibrated? Because I can't understand this whole paternity fraud thing. How can a woman give birth to 3 children and not one is from her husband

U dey doubt am? grin

I sure say the judge no doubt am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Oweku: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
He has 2 wives. One went rogue on a dick spree while the other was faithful.
Who knows maybe one criminal he sentenced vented his frustration and revenge on his wife.

It is because of the faithfulnes of the other wife who bears his biological children that he has conscience to be committed in taking care of the children. If not he would throw them out like dirty water.

He divorced her.. before marrying another..read n understand before commenting..
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by President99: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Macphenson:
Shouldn't the same punishment for rape be the same punishment for paternerl fraud?

Why are all the feminist silent on this?
Thanks for this insightful question
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by fineboynl(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2021
ototo, wow she is living by a name. why would anyone get married to someone who's surname is ototo.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Judolisco(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
tunjilana:

It is not about maturity. 1. He has other kids 2. He has resources to raise all of them

If these two were not the case, he would throw all of them out and start afresh
it's still maturity bros... He can decide to throw them out
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Freezby2020: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
100% SUPPORTED

FEMINIST WERE ARE U? BUNCH OF HIPPOCRATES grin grin grin

WOMEN ACTIVISTS UNA VOCAL CORD DON CLUED TO NA jaw?
Macphenson:
Shouldn't the same punishment for rape be the same punishment for paternerl fraud?

Why are all the feminist silent on this?
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by karkinase(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
escapethecage:
Polygamy is the ancient way of accommodating women's unstable mind. To trust women is a boyish character. A man is someone who does not put his trust on women. This is the difference between a boy and a man. Nothing like Christianity here. Women can be manipulated either in the short run or in the long run. That is why ancient people restrict their movement.
Same thing I was telling someone...women dont need freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by NwokoloOwa: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
He said the kids from his present wife are of his own gene or are you saying that he is lieing because there will be no need for that.

He said. What has she said?

You can't just wake up and head into a DNA testing spree. And coat the gist into a sensation. There is a missing link to this story.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
coputa:
if you know women you won't post this,a woman can fake love to a man throughout their lifetime.
Yes daughters of jazebel can do that imagine a married saying she doesn't love her husband after 20years of marriage. Problematic creatures
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Philipsdael(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
As much as some wives are not faithful and very stupid in the act of adultery. We should not forget that nurses also commit unforgivable act of substituting babies after delivery, based on what a greedy parent might prefer!
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by newdawn2017(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
donnie:

Marriage is primarily for procreation biko.
not anymore, earth full. Urs for companionship first b4 procreation undecided
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Hassanmaye(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
delpee:
I felt sad looking at the family picture. The 2 grown up boys look like their real father. Devilish wife indeed!

May God bless the Judge and his wife for caring for these children against all odds. It's a nice way of saving them from extensive emotional trauma. God will prosper and protect them all.
No be your gender? If you are acting cool and treating nice to her you a Maga or weak or if you spending too much on her you are Mumu, they prefer cultist or bad boys, then after 30years start searching for the good guy
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by OAUTemitayo: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Philipsdael:
As much as some wives are not faithful and very stupid in the act of adultery. We should not forget that nurses also commit unforgivable act of substituting babies after delivery, based on what a greedy parent might prefer!
Abeg waka pass and let reasonable people contribute to the matter jare

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by babslepe: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwokoloOwa:

He said. What has she said?

You can't just wake up and head into a DNA testing spree. And coat the gist into a sensation. There is a missing link to this story.
my mind is telling me this Ebi is behind this whole thing and DNA should be conducted in a very reliable place
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by mkoabiola: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Some women no get heart and consciwnce again
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Ryan03(f): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.....Ex Boyfriends, why??

Ex boyfriends why na........Ex boyfriends be causing Nightmare and HBP to the Main husbands....

Now there is 80% paternal fraud in every 100 marriages
mehn! This case is terrible. The man is acting strong but........ cry cry
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by sweetilicious(f): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
chai
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Ryan03(f): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
MediMedi:
We gat to know that machines such as DNA stuff provides false results
the f the result is false, I am sure the woman would have contended it till the end. No machine is 100% accurate but at least 95% should go through DNA. The women caught so far have been guilty of extra marital affairs else they would have protested
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by owoshuyi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
Definitely, There is nothing hidden under the sun. No matter how far a lie has gone ahead, Truth will surely catch up with it in no time.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by armadeo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Are these DNA test equipment or procedures properly calibrated? Because I can't understand this whole paternity fraud thing. How can a woman give birth to 3 children and not one is from her husband

The simple truth is that your mind cannot fathom the level of deceit this wife has committed against her husband.

The evil is beyond your comprehension. Lol.

E shock me too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by ikansamson: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
now i need the dude with the caption"Nigerian gals are useless"
I don't know why I smile anytime I see the caption ☺️
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by armadeo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
fineboynl:
ototo, wow she is living by a name. why would anyone get married to someone who's surname is ototo.

You sef no well. grin grin grin grin
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by armadeo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Abeg waka pass and let reasonable people contribute to the matter jare

That guy comment vex me well well. I no want ban so I no talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.