Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish (18573 Views)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out OAP Dotun For Mocking Her, he replis / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by SandraJane: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Big Brother Naija star and entrepreneur, Ifu Ennanda has taken to social media to call out her extended family for being selfish and ungrateful.

According to the reality star, her extended family members do not appreciate the little she does to help and support them financially.

Ifu who has had enough of their ungrateful attitude took to her Instagram story on Monday, February 1st to rant.

Speaking further the skin care expert revealed that members of her extended family care less about how she’s fairing or how her business is thriving. She disclosed that she has constantly been receiving threatening and derogatory messages from them because she hasn’t sent them “any free money in months”.

Her post read in part,

“I have sent you and different members of your family vaarious amounts of “free money” since 2018. Even last year, during Covid lockdown I sent money.

“Nobody is asking how I am doing or if my businesses are surviving, but I’m getting messages telling me ‘God will judge me’. because I haven’t sent any ‘free money’ in the past few months.

“How selfish can you be ? Did I come to this life to die for you ? Rubbish.

“Make everybody just leave me abeg. I no come this life to suffer and die for anybody. I’m nit Jesus Christ.

“Since I was a teenager even in my pre teen years, I learnt to carry peoples burden while neglecting my immediate needs.

“I grew into a young adult that takes life too serious and doesn’t even know how to enjoy herself.

“Make una leave abeg, I no wan talk too much.”

Source: https://www.instagram.com/ifuennada/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by SandraJane: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2021
More

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Kriss216: 7:18am On Feb 02, 2021
A research conducted recently shows, by 2028, it would be very difficult to find a sensible female Nigerian.

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Denique(f): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2021
In spite of her being a cloutinus, trust me, some family members are better off as guests for your events else they milk you dry and turn around to ask you what you did with your youth.

Your financial responsibilities should be in this order: YOUR CHILDREN, YOURSELF, YOUR PARENTS(this depends on their impact in your life) AND YOUR HUSBAND. Your siblings can come into the picture if you all grew up in love.

You see those cosine abi na cousins, hanties and huncles? If you like nor use sense...Okurrr lipsrsealed

Modified:
For those taking my post out of context: how you place a parent or both alongside your husband or wife depends on the untold sacrifices each made for you. That's why you have the bolded in the writeup.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Realtord43: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2021
This girl with her fake life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by osamz007: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
A research conducted recently shows, by 2028, it would be very difficult to find a sensible female Nigerian.

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THE SOLUTION TO THEIR STINGINESS IS ON INSTAGRAM

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by osamz007: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

A FURTHER RESEARCH CARRIED OUT YESTERDAY SHOWED WE'LL NOT HAVE RESERVED/QUIET LIFE BY NOVEMBER

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

How does this post concerne the public like us? Do we know any of her family people? Girls without brain end up losing their decorum when they step out.

She should face the whole matter privately and stop involving the public. If she kept mute to thier demands will anything happen?

All I see is cloth chasing girl without etiquette at all. I rather stay unmarried than marry this kind of girl. She may one day expose our family secret one day.

So appalling the way people live two lives on earth. One on social media the other one in thier house, Rubbish!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by dollytino4real(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Op is NL part of her extended family? abeg cari dis ur post go her extended family meeting not here

8 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by paul61777: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by HopeVictor(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Mtchewww wetin concern us.. another useless news from an evening newspaper
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by bigdammyj: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
we should always endeavor to live our life o, wahala no dey finish.
One grandma died recently, she still hustle to send her children money both married and unmarried. Last born 28yrs, first born 48yrs. 2days to her death, a nurse came to her place for her to check her BP and other things, she said no that she is OK, 2 days later, na hypertension kill am. Funniest is, cooperative brought 1million, her thrift collector brought 650k,her last child found 250k in her room where she kept it and the guy wey I sabi no go ever drop the whole money so before he can bring out 250,he gon don half that money.. People wey no get money before even throw lavish party kill 2 cows 1 goat.. This mama hardly take care of herself. Everytime, my children, my children, my children.. She don die now, life continues for the children o so pls while you are alive, live your life o, problem no dey finish

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Boydeto: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Is she Mad ni
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Brendaniel: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
well, sometimes I feel this girl needs a lot of love, She tries to be a good girl but the absence of love keeps fighting her, that's what I feel o, I might be wrong or right...

6 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Dalil8: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad!

She's losing it gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by GetmeWay: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why would she do such a thing
Iranu
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by jrupa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
There is something terribly going wrong with humans most especially females. Maybe we need to devote more time in studying God's word and seek for wisdom. I can't condem her though but we are seriously loosing some vital features as humans.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by onoms4luv(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Madam abeg calculate all the money you dun send them... Person wan refund all back to you.

Akpa
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by ursullalinda(f): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
We all have our extended family issues to deal with so babe deal with yours!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by GbolHm: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
so I should go and boil stone with this news
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Writendearn: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ifu Ennada on January 1

Nigerians Call Me Clout Chaser Because They Don’t Know The Meaning

Ifu Ennada on February 1

My extended family members are billing and threatening me

If this isn't clout chasing, I don't know what else to call it.

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by JezusKristi: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Space booked for advert
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by Nackzy: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
I think say na only ma
Re: Ifu Ennada Calls Out Her Extended Family For Being Selfish by LuQuLuQu(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Which includes all females in your family

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Sadiq Daba, AY, Others Cover New Issue Of Exquisite Mag (Photos) / Wizkid Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.