Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,110 members, 7,953,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) (38912 Views)

Naeto C Celebrates His Wife, Nicole On 34th Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
This guy don kpansh this girl taya
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by pickatyouu: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
How old be naetochukwu kwanu
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by danvault: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
She got married since 2012 and is 33 with 3 kids, slay mamas still whoring around at 30+. Naeto did not go for an evening newspaper. . .

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Rugaria: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
His wife can dodge raindrops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
More like Former Nigerian singer...
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Robin55(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
She's looking good

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by walkingshadow911: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
wow! she is beautiful and skinny. I love skinny girl

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Soweez20: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a happy family. I see haters trying to bring up scandal against the husband, I see it failing. This I have seen.
Mr seer, I beg see better thing

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by imoni1010: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
The only artist without scandal
I love him so much for his maturity

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Akabuking: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday....
This niggarrrr music career just die like that
politics
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Joydan95: 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a happy family. I see haters trying to bring up scandal against the husband, I see it failing. This I have seen.
Lol grin
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
today is her birthday but she look so sad

Naeto C music then from the Bsc to the MSC...clown grin
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
lol....
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Iamagoodgirll: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
his wife looks so good at 33

this is me I'm slim, tall, beautiful come get sense
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Bullman(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:

General overseer undecided
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

See advert o
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
grin grin
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by ChoCho54(f): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Happy wfey!
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Pimine: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Aswearugaaad

Okay ama keep that in mind for later grin
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
slimjosh231:
Your smelly mouth, let’s see yours. People like you believe it’s being “fat” that is enjoyment.

I have a friend who get big mouth like the dude, will always find fault in people choice of girl but now he is about getting married and the lady is no diff to people he badmouth again.
The guy and the lady is short which we know he would have yab another person.

2 Likes

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by femi4: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
meobizy:
1. She’s way younger than I thought.

2. Let her not kill herself trying to look skinny. A fit person is always beautiful. Being skinny through unnatural means is easy to see through.

3. My cousin remembers her time during secondary school. He claims she was so fine that all the boys wanted her. Her father is wealthy too, so icing on the cake things.
Let her be, she's been married for over 7years with peace of mind. Focus on your home if you have one

3 Likes

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by apple30(f): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
. I done die grin grin
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Jabarzee(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
After he got married , is music career died
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday....
This niggarrrr music career just die like that

Perhaps he is waiting for his mum's political career to be transferred to him... cool cool
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Happy birthday to Nicole chikwe...
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Godbless3:

I have a friend who get big mouth like the dude, will always find fault in people choice of girl but now he is about getting married and the lady is no diff to people he badmouth again.
The guy and the lady is short which we know he would have yab another person.
Learn to avoid those kind of people by all possible means. Is Buhari fat? Is El Rufai fat? Is Obama fat? This men will feed all his generation even the unborn ones. He should use his fatness to go collect money from the bank now. “Fault finders”.

1 Like

Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Way to go gal, be proud of who you are. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Only gullible people see being fat as a sign of enjoyment. Poverty mentality.
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Coinbased: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Iamagoodgirll: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Pimine post=98672879] Aswearugaaad
Okay ama keep that in mind for later grin[/quote you really should
Re: Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) by Iamagoodgirll: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
slimjosh231:
Way to go gal, be proud of who you are. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Only gullible people see being fat as a sign of enjoyment. Poverty mentality.
thanks. if I'm not proud of myself who would

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower / Top 7 Cars Most Nigerian Celebrities Buy / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.