Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Breaks Up With His Wife, Afrer Her Mum Denied Him From Seeing His Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Breaks Up With His Wife, Afrer Her Mum Denied Him From Seeing His Children. (264 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With His Wife, Afrer Her Mum Denied Him From Seeing His Children. by Opesaleh: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2021
The man in the video breaks up with his wife, after her mother refused him access to his children because he didn't greet her

He asked his wife how many times she has called his own mother that hers should penalise him for not greeting her.

His wife told him they could settle it as friends but he refused.

He added that he's done with the marriage no matter what. He further informed the wife that she has called the cops on him before and taken him to court and asked if friends do that to each other.

He went on to tell his wife that they can still be in each other’s lives since they have 3 kids together but they don't necessarily have to live together.

He then mentioned to her that he plans to do a DNA test on one of their kids because he recalls her telling a nurse to his face that the child isn't his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk38lhnnF9Y

(1) (Reply)

Wife Gift His Man A Car On Their Wedding Day(video) / When Others Are Preferred Above You. / Nigerians Please Watch This Video NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.