Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

How Do I Start Up Gas Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Start Up Gas Business (254 Views)

Please How Can I Start A Family / Which Business Can I Start With 30k / What Business Can I Start With 12,000 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Joodec(f): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
I really want to go into gas business, do any one have any idea what and what Is needed to start up the business?
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by BusinessCity: 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Depending on the capacity of what you want to establish. I have the full blueprint/businessman from start to finish
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Joodec:
I really want to go into gas business, do any one have any idea what and what Is needed to start up the business?
Local or large scale. We've been there
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Kriss216: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Oshey senior colleague.
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Joodec(f): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

In retail
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Joodec:

In retail
Best advice.... Find a retailer and learn from him or her. To understand the current market. That was how I started. Though I've long left it. Na only them fit update you. It would be hard getting the most accurate information here.
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Joodec(f): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Best advice.... Find a retailer and learn from him or her. To understand the current market. That was how I started. Though I've long left it. Na only them fit update you. It would be hard getting the most accurate information here.

Ok...But why did you stop? Is it not lucrative?
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Joodec:

Ok...But why did you stop? Is it not lucrative?
I gave it to someone, my boy that was helping me because I had to fly out. Besides they loved buying from indigenes. And I be Edo boy. But if sales dey the gain is massive trust me
Re: How Do I Start Up Gas Business by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Joodec:
Best is to visit nnpc gas station in your vicinity. They will give you the right information and even practical guidance.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Singles Connect Group Chat / My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination / How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? Is It A Weird Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.