Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) (879 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / I See My Wife As Another Man's Wife. / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Photos)

A man took to his Twitter handle to hail his differently abled wife after she welcomed their child, IgbereTV reports.

The man explained that people question why he loves his wife, Cynthia, despite her being physically-challenged and confined to a wheel chair.

He questioned why people think his wife doesn't deserve to be loved and cherished because she is physically-challenged.

He went on to express his love for her and thanked her for giving him a son.

Below are his tweets and photos of his wife and son.

https://twitter.com/Glo2dk/status/1356324809152614403?s=19

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2021
More

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by YoonSung81: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2021
That's true love
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by osamz007: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by osamz007: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
love wey no be hollywood
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Jesse6(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
omo na strong woman she be
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by tyup(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2021
strong man I salute you

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Thattallgirl(f): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2021
osamz007:

This guy what is with u and kicking people angry grin

Back to the topic, I have nothing to say but to smile smiley smiley
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by slimjohn2k5: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2021
She is beautiful, hope you have paid her bride price
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Adaanna(f): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2021
This is beautiful.. God bless your family.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Oizee(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2021
may ur baby brings joy and happiness to una home.....
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Richy4(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Now this is love.. devoid of fat Bank accounts and other attachesssssss.... Is this truly a Nigerian man?

Is there a possibility that ladies on Nairaland here can celebrate this man at least for ones Please....A brother has exonerated some of the men right.. I guess he is not part of all men are dogs.. all men are wicked...etc...It's like a broken record, we are tired of hearing and defending ourselves.. Please shower some praises to that brother..

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by ibechris(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2021
One of the brave men alive in today's world.

This is a good example of true love.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by tobidipity(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2021
OP why not use the word 'differently abled' instead of crippled.

4 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Sijo01(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Super strong woman + Super strong man = Powerful couple!
Congratulations to you both.
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by LordKO(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats man. Wishing your family unlimited blessings. There's nothing surprised here, though, because altruism/love has always been a man's forte; of course, only a woman who's selfless and humbles herself wittingly or unwittingly - or a conscientious woman - deserves it. It's a sin/counterproductive for a man to be altruistic to an unconscientious woman.
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
Awwww. May God bless them richly.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Awwwwww
This is so damn sweet cry
Re: Man Celebrates His Differently-Abled Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Son (Pix) by seunsiju(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well, with the look of things, the man have peace of mind... Me too, I'm married a abled differently person so as to have rest of mind,,, beware of this Slay mama, that will require DNA to prove if that children of yours is truly yours

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Flowextra Technology / Communication With One'ex / Dreamt Of My Dead Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.