Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

"God Killed UNILAG [HOD] Who Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter" - Clergyman Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "God Killed UNILAG [HOD] Who Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter" - Clergyman Says (545 Views)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"God Killed UNILAG [HOD] Who Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter" - Clergyman Says by Callydgists(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2021
A Nigerian clergyman whose name is unidentified, brought a revelation to light during his recent sermon, alleged that the late UNILAG head of department (HoD) failed his daughter for two years because she did not allow him to have his way in her forcefully.

“One of my daughters was being harrassed. It was the University of Lagos. The lecturer was on her. He said he would manage to sleep with her before she would pass the course. A man old enough to be her father,” he said.

“Very wicked evil man. And the girl said, ‘I’m a child of God. I’m born again’. And he said, ‘You, you know how many of you I’ve dealt with? You won’t leave my department’. I will make sure you fail that course.

“And the course is compulsory such that if you don’t pass, you can’t move on. He failed her the first time. She tried to fast and pray. Nothing changed. She failed her second time. By the rule, she would have to withdraw.

“She came to see me. How can one filthy old man want to sleep with my daughter because he’s a lecturer. I’ll forget I’m anointed and cut off your head. She started crying. I stood on my feet and said, ‘O God, judge this matter.'”

Oke alleged that a few weeks later, the lecturer was traveling in the company of another lady when he had an accident.......CLICK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING......
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/god-killed-unilag-hod-who-wanted-to.html
Re: "God Killed UNILAG [HOD] Who Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter" - Clergyman Says by YoonSung81: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2021
haaaa! What does this people take God for?

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD / Urgent Legal Advise Needed! Is Appearing In Court Optional? / If You Obey Your Pastor Over Your Husband, You Have Committed Spiritual Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.