Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD (526 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD by Biodun556(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
EXTRAORDINARY images appear to show a newborn holding his mum's contraceptive coil that failed to stop her falling pregnant with him.

The baby boy can be apparently be seen clasping his mother's yellow and black intrauterine device in his hand at Hai Phong International Hospital in the city of Hai Phong in northern Vietnam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/12044734/baby-born-mums-contraceptive-coil-failed-stop-pregnant/amp/

While there are birth control pills and condoms, another pragmatic method happens to be the IUD (intrauterine device), which is said to be 99 per cent efficacious. The T-shaped device is fitted into the womb of a woman to avoid pregnancy, and it effectively blocks the sperm from reaching the egg.

However, it does fail in one per cent cases. In one such rare case, the device fell off but Texas-based mother Lucy Hellein decided to conceive the little one even though she got the device fitted four months prior to the pregnancy news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/baby-holding-mom-contraceptive-device-goes-viral-but-was-he-born-with-it-4643115/lite/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqGtZgtZ-Gw

Re: Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD by Righteousness2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
The I AM THAT I AM is passing a Message to the world.
But I doubt if this World, filled with evil is seeing or taking notes..
O my GOD..
Re: Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
One of God's wonders
Re: Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD by spinna: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Daddy don shift ied comot with aggressive styles
Re: Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD by Manq(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
No human can harm this guy! In this case, "Mum I caught you red handed"

1 Like

Re: Family Planning; Babies ‘born Holding Mum’s Contraceptive IUD by AgathaMoses(f): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Zzor:
One of God's wonders
hi reply ur private chart. Tanx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Disobey Your Parents And You Wish You Did? / Father's Love / House Items Fo Sale In Ibadan. (updated List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.