Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. (654 Views)

If You Got Scammed. Come Here .. We Help In Tracking And Getting Info On Such.. / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Good morning,

I'm offering tracking services here on Nairaland. Have you been scammed?

Tell me about it, and let's track!
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by MostImportant(m): 10:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Following
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by Fahdiga1: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Buhari scammed me since 2015, can you track him for me

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 10:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Buhari scammed me since 2015, can you track him for me

Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by Fahdiga1: 10:45am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=98662826][/quote] What's the essence of this thread if you won't do as you promised

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by vickysly: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2021
What kinda scam please
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by Johnpaul1099: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2021
I lost 30M to a fraudster, 15% for you if you can retrieve it
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by amazingcastro94(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
I was scammed by a guy I met here on nairaland two weeks ago..he promised to teach me forex trading and also set up my account for me..after much discussion and deliberation he said I can start the business with 10$ which I trusted him is much and I send the money in equivalent to naira to him..I still have the receipt of payment and our charts...ever since then he stop replying to my text...
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by amazingcastro94(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
That is the face of the scammer and the transaction details receipt

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by amazingcastro94(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
OP kindly move this to front page.. because dis guy is very smart..he will tell you that he has a whatsapp group where you meet other investor...please let's push dis to front page to avoid people falling into his trap...

He has a video tutorial...

Even for the whatsapp group...I call three people from the group and all of them told me the guy has scam them..

OP please do the needful

Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by Soleye24(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
I was defrauded of 97k, my NYSC saving in kano(2018). I went to bank to tell them but they keep saying I should inform the police and the police charges was exorbitant too. Someone referred me to effcc in kano but they only investigate 1m and above. So, I have to let it go. I still have the account they transferred the money to on my statement of account.
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by haider55338: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Johnpaul1099:
I lost 30M to a fraudster, 15% for you if you can retrieve it

Please send a WhatsApp message, and let us begin.
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
haider55338:

I am with you.

Soleye24:
I was defrauded of 97k, my NYSC saving in kano(2018). I went to bank to tell them but they keep saying I should inform the police and the police charges was exorbitant too. Someone referred me to effcc in kano but they only investigate 1m and above. So, I have to let it go. I still have the account they transferred the money to on my statement of account.
If you have the account details, please send a message on WhatsApp, let us begin.
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
amazingcastro94:

Please send me all relevant details on WhatsApp so I may track his location.
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by Fuckyoumod: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
I was scammed by WAZOBIA INVESTMENT.

can you help me?
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
I was scammed by WAZOBIA INVESTMENT.

can you help me?

I can.

Send a message.
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by Fuckyoumod: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
chatinent:

I can.

Send a message.
send your number to me
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by chatinent: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
send your number to me

My number is on my signature below.
Re: Have You Been Scammed? Come In Here Let's Track Your Scammer. by ShenTeh(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Well, I have not been scammed but I am sure these guys would have succeeded in scamming other innocent Nigerians.

I got a call from fraudsters with 08165210473 on Wednesday 03.02.2021 with claims of upgrading my account. They have my full name, BVN, date of birth and wanted my full ATM card credentials, which they obviously hacked from my FCMB account.

Although I played along and kept them on the phone for almost 40 minutes giving them wrong digits and withholding some digits. And I had them calling me back repeatedly so they can get an otp they claim they wanted to push to my phone. I never showed them I knew they were fraudsters until they got frustrated and started cursing. I still dey form illiterate.

Be careful people. Don't give any bank account details to strangers. Your bank won't call you on phone for any such claim. If anyone claims that they want to lock your account. Tell them to go ahead, you will call their customer care yourself or visit the nearest branch to unblock it.

There are 'children of perdition' everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Stowaways Caught On The Rudder Of A Ship Headed For Spain By Lagos Anchorage / How Anambra Man Sold His Twins For 150,000 Naira / George Floyd Had No Pulse When We Arrived - Paramedics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.