Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (51528 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Miracle1991: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ipob in a state of confusion.
China shekau! Hahahaaa..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Gireiboy:

That's strange, how can i a Fulani be conquered by the Fulani's again.

Let me correct you Sir.

The real fulanis were the violent muslim tauregs that migrated from the middle east to north africa, and then to west africa.

After conquering you local hausas in West Africa (northern Nigeria), they corrupted your blood line and mixed your local blood with their north african blood to produce a hybrid that is senseless and violent. It happened in Mali, Chad, Niger, etc. Those are the people we now refer to as fulanis.

The real conquerors were just tauregs that were violent as a reason of religion. then they produced hybrids of violent and senseless people by reason of religion and culture.

So, sorry for you.

You are a local hybrid.

That is why arabs from Syria and yemen are gathering in the Northwest under the name of ISWAP and killing the Hausas and fulanis senselessly. Because they take you people as the caste group.

Sorry again.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Gireiboy(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2021
PatriotExact:

Let me correct you Sir.

The real fulanis were the violent muslim tauregs that migrated from the middle east to north africa, and then to west africa.

After conquering you local hausas in West Africa (northern Nigeria), they corrupted your blood line and mixed your local blood with their north african blood to produce a hybrid that is senseless and violent. It happened in Mali, Chad, Niger, etc. Those are the people we now refer to as fulanis.

The real conquerors were just tauregs that were violent as a reason of religion. then they produced hybrids of violent and senseless people by reason of religion and culture.

So, sorry for you.

You are a local hybrid.

That is why arabs from Syria and yemen are gathering in the Northwest under the name of ISWAP and killing the Hausas and fulanis senselessly. Because they take you people as the caste group.

Sorry again.
Hmmm!!! hybrid!hahahaha!!! you're very funny wallahi, IPOB Historian. If i may ask, which university did you graduate from?I'm guessing; Nnamdi Cownu University of Concocted lies!���
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gireiboy:

Hmmm!!! hybrid!hahahaha!!! you're very funny wallahi, IPOB Historian. If i may ask, which university did you graduate from?I'm guessing; Nnamdi Cownu University of Concocted lies!���

Graduated from AntiPaedophile university.

You wont like me.

Arab slaves

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson / Salihu Yakasai: Dethroned Sanusi Won’t Have Access To Visitors – Ganduje’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.