Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" (51538 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by President99: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Aisha leave Nnamdi kanu alone, focus on liegeria
China Shekau

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by excomarow(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Balkan:
Aisha is a zoo agent
...and i call you cownu asslicker

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by President99: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Is better to keep quiet sometimes.....Since Aisha wants to tangle with MNK I wish her goodLUCK
shut up. Nothing China Shekau can do to her

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Deserea: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
I used to take this woman serious. But, now I know she's not different from every other muslims.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Exmilitant(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
I wonder what nnamdi and his Igbos would do if the fulanis begins to retaliate on the igbos up north. You struck first.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by officialsaw01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Myself2:

Boooooooooo
This one no enter at all,,, how can Nnamdi Kanu be a made in China version of Shekau, is China made not a reference to something of lower quality? So Aisha is now saying an erudite, literate and a man well versed in English language is the counterfeit of an almajiri, smelling illiterate??

No e no enter.

Score is still

Nnamdi Kanu 1
Aisha Yesufu 0
Haha! This one dey count scores ni sha?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Dedetwo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aisha Yesufu, the made in backwater Edo Jihadist, is a basement fool. she has been anti-Igbo in her entire life. It was not long ago when she got twisted out of human form because of cultural apprenticeship of Igbo people. She was so pained that column in the newspaper could not satisfy her contempt for Ndigbo. Aisha Yesufu is a dumbass hypocrite. She sent her children to attend high school in London while riding on the back of looted money from Nigeria. The foolish hole looked the other way when Fulani herdsmen were raping, kidnapping and killing people in southern region of Nigeria. If this deluded jackass has remotely condemned the inhuman activities of Fulani herdsmen, maybe ESN could not have been formed. A masquerading dummy such as Aisha Yesufu has no place in the land of rising Sun. I honestly suggest the goon in Aisha Yesufu should get off the back of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by worworbabe: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
You want to accept her only when she speaks against the people you dislike.

There is something wrong with you.

Aisha spoke the truth, her truth, that's all.
You can't gag her because it's against your people. Injustice to one should be injustice to all.

With the mentality of our present day youth, the future of this Country looks dim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by manyr4luv: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Let her turn to cow and come to eastern bushes. No be to dey make mouth online.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Neddstark: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
These two clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by wink2015(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
AISHA is neither here nor there.

You see her criticising the government people every now and then.

Now she is attacking Nnamdi Kanu.

NA WHICH SIDE SHE EVEN BELONG.

all of the above ?

or

none of the above

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
NwekeUG:
"Made In China Shekau" - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After He Called Her A "Talkative Lunatic" Because Of Her Comments Condemning ESN

Aisha Yesufu has blasted Nnamdi Kanu after he called her a "talkative lunatic" because of her comments condemning ESN for attacking herdsmen in Abia, IgbereTV reports.

Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday, Jan 31, had shared a video on his Facebook page showing how the Eastern Security Network, ESN, operatives invaded the camp of some herdsmen in Isiukwuato, Abia State, to chase them and kill their cows.

Reacting to Kanu’s video, Yesufu, condemned the incident, adding that no one has the monopoly of violence.

She tweeted:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1355935821673746437?s=19

Kanu, in a statement issued on Monday, Feb 1, through the IPOB media and publicity secretary, Emma Powerful, hit back, saying: "If you are one of the #Zoo animals suffering from an advanced form of Stockholm Syndrome, may it kill you there. We in the East are not, have never been and can never be slaves to any bunch of retards. Ask the British.

"We won’t tolerate any iota of killer Fulani herdsmen menace in the East. You may be comfortable with your wretched Fulanised existence where you are but we won’t live with that rubbish in the land of the Rising Sun.

"Where were you when our people were being slaughtered, raped and kidnapped in Isiukwuato? Talkative lunatics like Aisha Yusuf."

Aisha hit back on Twitter, writing:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1356271595128582145?s=19

After seeing Kanu's reply, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1356315273201127426?s=19

In other posts, Aisha continued to condemn the actions of ESN and those supporting them. She pointed out that violence must be condemned, not supported because it's being carried out by Kanu's tribesmen. To those supporting ESN's actions, she tagged them people with #VictimMentality.

Who is Aisha Yesufu?

What happened to the killers of Benue people. Only Yorubas were arrested, tried and jailed at Ife during Hausas / Yorubas fight of 2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Washere(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Balkan:
Aisha is a zoo agent
,,,then the MADE IN CHINA SHEKAU is a zoo salamander...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Myself2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Despite her pretence to the contrary, Aisha Yesufu s bias towards the Fulani herdsmen is very glaring here.
She mentioned every group she feels does engage in killings and gets support but conveniently left out the Fulani herdsmen....hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mummy why now ? Who i wan suport now ? But in every situation i always surport my people ogbara kariri mmiri.. See eh i just confuse i no even know wetin to write ..... @@&&×+>:
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Myself2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
officialsaw01:

Haha! This dey count scores ni sha?

Yep yep
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by gidgiddy: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Exmilitant:
I wonder what nnamdi and his Igbos would do if the fulanis begins to retaliate on the igbos up north. You struck first.

The Northerners are free to evict any Igbo they can find living in their forests

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by DimIsaac10(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
The thing pain am
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by hammerDK: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS HOMOSEXUALITY IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

AISHA YESUF IS SICK UNSTAIRS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by onoms4luv(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
I for talk o... But them many for here.

Walk out of thread
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Washere(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
ENGINEERG:
AISHA YESUFU IS TALKING RUBBISH OF RECENT.

ESN THAT MADE OUR SOLDIERS TO RUN AWAY WHEN THEY FACE EACH OTHER.
ESN THAT MADE OUR SOLDIERS TO CHANGE UNIFORM DURING FIGHT WITH ESN

IS THIS ESN SHE IS CALLING MADE IN CHINA ?
, stupid old fool, let the MADE IN CHINA SHEKAU come to nijaa and make that noise....born bastard

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by VanDerWaalforces: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Indirectly, she has just said that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a Low-key leader of terrorists; but that's not true. I only think he is going about a just course, the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by lavenderjade(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jagznation:
Aisha don't toll that path with Nnamdi Kanu coz that guy get bad mouth...nd if u do dat means ur own don be

Make Nnmadi kanu come de country na
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Dreambeat: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Aish don find trouble. Her twitter will be buzzing right now with all manner of insults. I don't feel for her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Onelove508: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
This funny but sad.
See bad mouth, people Papa and Mama.

With this bad mouth, are you sure they aren't both Nairalanders?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by brownskilo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
This woman is brave but na talkative that's why I don't like her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
This woman always impresses me with her stance of the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Jimmy231: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Made in China shekau I never hear this one before ooooo. My people how market na

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by michoim(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wao! This Aisha mouth don swallow Nnamdi...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by oluwaahmed: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Made in China shakau grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by Ruleworld61(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
This Woman don enter.., Chai
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: "Made In China Shekau" by alasane: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
"replace their brains with bread and looking for feet to kiss rather than planting themselves in the seats of power and controlling the narrative "What an epic response to a fugitive & lunatic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of Henry Dele Alake, President Tinubu's Spokesperson / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.