Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers (9672 Views)

Unique And Fabulous Frames For Your Homes And Offices / A Must Have Appliance For All Homes!!!!! / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Smokeless Charcoal Stove for all homes.
________

This is one of the most improved Clean cookstoves Technology that has been around for years, but it is sad that many of our people, especially women are not aware of this

Well, this is a Clean Smokeless Charcoal Stove.

☘️It is stainless to your pots.
☘️It consumes less Charcoal.
☘️It saves you cost on cooking.
☘️Perfect for your elderly mothers and Wives
☘️Nice one for those in villages.
☘️Good for Students too, in their kitchens.

☘️Eco friendly and designed for developing countries as alternative cooking medium to help our women from smokes ingestion from cooking.

☘️ Saves you few money on gas, and can serve as an Alternative for cooking when you run out of gas any time or can be used to cook as supplementary stove. Like, you cook soup on gas, boil yam on charcoal stove for pounded yam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gUvgBw9jVI

☘️ Quite Affordable, I sell at one of the best prices you will ever find it in Nigeria - Just N14,000. You check online on Jumia, some are selling at 15k, 20k, 22k, etc. But I'm selling at 14k + (you pay for) Delivery cost.

You can make it as gifts to many women in Ife, we will drop it at their doorsteps.

The World Health Organization states that “Over 98,000 Nigerian women die annually from the use of firewood or smoke related causes. If a woman cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner, it is equivalent to smoking between three and 20 packets of cigarettes a day.”

Together, we can help reduce this.

Interested folks should contact me on WhatsApp or Call on 07063789912 or simply chat directly through this whatspp link https:///message/3XZLX4N24DUAO1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Just like your normal electric stove, you can place in neat kitchen tables without worries of black spots in your kitchen.

We deliver quickly..

Chat us up on 07063789912 or here https:///message/3XZLX4N24DUAO1

We send to your state the next day. In Lagos or Abuja, bike man brings it to your doorstep.

Thanks for your patronage...

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
You can grill and roast nicely on it..

Place your Order now.
07063789912 via (Whatspp)

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thanks for buying from us. Keep the calls coming! Nice Stove. Saves cost!

Chat us here

https:///message/3XZLX4N24DUAO1
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
One of our customers just made this comment on Facebook now...

Get yours too..

Chat me up https:///message/3XZLX4N24DUAO1

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Morning Guys. Thanks for trusting us. Buy for homes.
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thanks for your patronage

Chat me up on https:///message/3XZLX4N24DUAO1
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Morning guys. Thanks for your patronage...Still available oo
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good morning still available...
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Its been a long time here, I have been so busy on Facebook that I forgot Nairaland...

Your Charcoal Cookstove is still very much available, but sadly with higher price now. It's been tough getting it. For those contacting me through Nairaland.

Available for personal home use and for resellers.

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Keep it coming. .
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by chairmanawe(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gow does it work. I am interested. Where is your location
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by chairmanawe(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
How does it work. I am interested. Where is your location
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by bassdow: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
micronut:
Smokeless Charcoal Stove for all homes.
________

This is one of the most improved Clean cookstoves Technology that has been around for years, but it is sad that many of our people, especially women are not aware of this

Well, this is a Clean Smokeless Charcoal Stove.

☘️It is stainless to your pots.
☘️It consumes less Charcoal.
☘️It saves you cost on cooking.
☘️Perfect for your elderly mothers and Wives
☘️Nice one for those in villages.
☘️Good for Students too, in their kitchens.

☘️Eco friendly and designed for developing countries as alternative cooking medium to help our women from smokes ingestion from cooking.

☘️ Saves you few money on gas, and can serve as an Alternative for cooking when you run out of gas any time or can be used to cook as supplementary stove. Like, you cook soup on gas, boil yam on charcoal stove for pounded yam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gUvgBw9jVI

☘️ Quite Affordable, I sell at one of the best prices you will ever find it in Nigeria - Just N9,000. You check online on Jumia, some are selling at 12k, 10k, 6k, 14k, etc. But I'm selling at 9k + (you pay for) Delivery cost.

You can make it as gifts to many women in Ife, we will drop it at their doorsteps.

The World Health Organization states that “Over 98,000 Nigerian women die annually from the use of firewood or smoke related causes. If a woman cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner, it is equivalent to smoking between three and 20 packets of cigarettes a day.”

Together, we can help reduce this.

Interested folks should contact me on WhatsApp or Call on 07063789912 or simply chat directly through this whatspp link https:///message/3XZLX4N24DUAO1

what's difference between this and the locally made Charcoal soves
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
bassdow:

what's difference between this and the locally made Charcoal soves

This is designed to emit less smoke and it can be used indoor. It also uses less charcoal because it's a researched product by Envirofit and the aim is a product that is eco friendly.

Finally, it has vent underneath that controls flow of air to fan the coal, instead of Traditional way of using something to fan it

1 Like

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by bassdow: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
micronut:

This is designed to emit less smoke and it can be used indoor. It also uses less charcoal because it's a researched product by Envirofit and the aim is a product that is eco friendly.

Finally, it has vent underneath that controls flow of air to fan the coal, instead of Traditional way of using something to fan it

so what is your prices both for big and small ?

And mind sharing pictures of the Big ones also
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by priestcharm(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2021
They've been asking you question for your location you didn't answer. Hope you're not scam

1 Like

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
bassdow:

so what is your prices both for big and small ?

And mind sharing pictures of the Big ones also

I don't sell big or small. If you look at what I have shown up there, it's only one type, one brand and one size.. Thanks
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
priestcharm:
They've been asking you question for your location you didn't answer. Hope you're not scam

Who has been asking me Question? I'm at OAU Campus, Ile-Ife Osun State
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beautiful morning to all our customers. Still available.
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Did a review video on our Envirofit Charcoal stove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_Tip2Fj1I
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by neutralmind: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by emmanuelbrown26: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
priestcharm:
Lolsssssss, naija no get joy at all at all.
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by emmanuelbrown26: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
micronut:
Morning guys. Thanks for your patronage...Still available oo
HOW DO U WAYBILL, IS IT PAYMENT ON DElIVERY OR PAY BEFORE DELIVERY
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by treasuredkids(f): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Smokeless charcoal stove available in Lagos. Call/chat me on whatsapp 08097894931
emmanuelbrown26:

Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by micronut(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I used to do payment after delivery but no more because I have to be running after some people to send my money after sending with complains like bank transfer problem, haven't collected it from driver for two days after arrival etc.
Re: Smokeless Charcoal Cooking Stove For All Homes and resellers by peeps4u: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2022
micronut:

I used to do payment after delivery but no more because I have to be running after some people to send my money after sending with complains like bank transfer problem, haven't collected it from driver for two days after arrival etc.

Hello micronut, how much is your charcoal stove now?

(1) (Reply)

Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.