Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) (67778 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife / Jonathan’s Book, “My Transition Hours” To Cost N10,500 / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Chachamiliano: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mekudi:
What Buhari can't do

Buhari has authored a book. Infact, only 5 Nigerian president have written a book before

Shehu Shagari
Azikiwe Nnamdi
Olusegun Obasanjo
Muhammed Buhari
Goodluck Ebere Jonathan
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
This man is a very bad man. After uselessing peoples life at backyard nnpc selling crack cocaine now you write a book claiming to be of service to humanity. After taking people destiny and making young dreams tarnished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

Wonders shall never end....an illiterate cum tout writing a book.

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Heartdanny(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
MC Oluomo now an author
I no wan hear say danfor drivers, keke and okada riders must buy the book before they are allowed to operate in the streets of Lagos.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Ottyn01(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
funkymeky:

Talkless is a meaningless English word. Never use that again. Thank me later

Professor grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ejimatic: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Social Media users are saying that Lagos NURTW boss, Musiliu Akinsanya Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo, is now an author and has reportedly written a book titled 'My Service To Humanity'.

MC Oluomo and his new book are now the subject of discussion on [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%22MC%20Oluomo%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends] Social Media[/url].

Recall that last year, Lagos NURTW Chieftain, MC Oluomo was presented for a keynote address at a University of Lagos (UNILAG) symposium on critical transport sector, which generated a lot of fuss online then.

Some are asking if MC Oluomo's book is real or a joke. Hope he addresses that soon.
. There is nothing to argue over about authorship.An ilitrate can tell his story for a literate to write about . As for this new book of MC it is an example of contract authorship.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
lessons ; If you have money, even without going to school,you can write a book; by paying other's to do it for you.
On the other hand,if you went to school,and you are poor, you will be a slave to the rich illiterate.
To be educated is not by acquiring a certificate from a four wall classroom,but to know the right things to do to succeed in your choosing career.
MC oluomo, you are the man

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ksbusari(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anything can happen in this country sha.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by panini(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
My Service to Humanity: Owo Da?
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ottyn01:
Which Humanity is he talking about undecided

Does he even know how to read and write talk less of being an Author grin

International Agbero grin

It's not about knowing how to read and write, he is positioning himself or someone is using him to position him/herself for the future, and this a way of tapping his back for a likely payback later. This is Nigeria, there's more than meets the eye.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Kieel: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
I no understand this life again
Na shaddy people dey hit big,dey live big life(Yahoo boys,thugs,ritualist)
Tout don write book,first class graduate dey do barman

Well,one is destined to be great will surely be great irrespective of the path he trend

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Lagos is the only State in the world that has maximum respect and regard for touts than scholars.
100% correct...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
Next Governor of Lagos State.

All hail Awon Sophisticated...
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by excel101(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Something dey happen for this Nigeria wey we dey o, one day police go write a book on "HOW TO BE HONEST"
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by vioment: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Na agbero training na him dey that book.

You can learn from anybody, but MC book .is filled with lies, I no need read am to confirm.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

It's not about knowing how to read and write, he is positioning himself or someone is using him to position him/herself for the future, and this a way of tapping his back for a likely payback later. This is Nigeria, there's more than meets the eye.

U made sense here. Very valid

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by trudpo: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
It has a footnote "A life changing experience". Another promise of change.... Run o
Ottyn01:

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by densiks: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don’t see the fuss about this guy writing a book?

He rolls with the “right” crew,has access to money,trains or trained his kids in America and has had someone write an autobiography for him because he’s now well exposed,though he might not have had the privilege of attending formal schools in his formative stages.

He’s a real definition of ‘Do not let your circumstances define your life’

In my opinion there’s no big deal about “My service to humanity” but what the hell,Nigerians must always react.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
This guy is American citizen and all his children is in America and all of you are arguing over his book. Please make Una look for something to do jo
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by hush15: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
MC Oluomo's book causes a stir on social media.

Even MC know say he no fit read im own book make we bet am...
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Oracleforce: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
I'm waiting for Nnamdi Kanu's book....

Afonja is seriously challenging other tribe in Nigeria .....if MC oluomo can write a book, Nyamiri Nnamdi Kanu should publish an encyclopedia....
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by hush15: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Heartdanny:
MC Oluomo now an author
I no wan hear say danfor drivers, keke and okada riders must buy the book before they are allowed to operate in the streets of Lagos.

Yes, you sabi as e dey go
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Angelfrost:
Every time I see this man, I just see him dressed in suit addressing Lagosians in the near future as their governor!

What else is new in Naija at this point! tongue
That would be a crying shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by ceaser: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wahala for who no write book grin
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
lalasticlala:
Social Media users are saying that Lagos NURTW boss, Musiliu Akinsanya Ayinde popularly known as MC Oluomo, is now an author and has reportedly written a book titled 'My Service To Humanity'.

MC Oluomo and his new book are now the subject of discussion on [url=https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%22MC%20Oluomo%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends] Social Media[/url].

Recall that last year, Lagos NURTW Chieftain, MC Oluomo was presented for a keynote address at a University of Lagos (UNILAG) symposium on critical transport sector, which generated a lot of fuss online then.

Some are asking if MC Oluomo's book is real or a joke. Hope he addresses that soon.

The next Governor of Lagos State Insha Allah!

APC! We move!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
Who education help bro? Abeg put education aside and make money to survive
Ottyn01:

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ishilove:

That would be a crying shame.

A stinking shame indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by femi4: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Copy n paste

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by 143WaZoBia: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
dogooder:

Except bible writers
The Bible authorship get as e be.
But the writers didn’t write against themselves because most books were credited to wrong writers.
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Next governor of Lagos State
Re: MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) by Honest2(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=98668545]Lagos is the only State in the world that has maximum respect and regard for touts than scholars.

It’s not ‘tout’ it’s called ‘lout’

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Bukola Saraki Sits On The Floor At Emir Of Ilorin's Palace (Photos) / How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.