Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again (1804 Views)

My Friend So Fond Of Saying That "Ladies Are Prostitutes, Na Opportunity No Dey" / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 / E Don Happen Again Oo!! A Jss 2 Student Impregnanted A Female Corper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
In 2010, I had this neighbor while i was in Calabar. If you know Calabar too well, its a place where a female student can live with her working class boyfriend while she completes her education in any close by university in Calabar. I noticed it was a trend then. So this girl was a law student in Calabar while this my guy works in Eco bank in Calabar.. This guy was happy with the fact the girl cooks, cleans and sleeps with him while she continued her school. I told my guy one day " Bros go and marry this girl oh, you are eating free food this is not Nollywood, you will cry premium tears very soon"

He said to me, my guy forget that thing, i have her where i want her to be..

The girl graduated in 2014 or so, so i ran into her at a supermarket so i asked her about my friend she said he is history and that her wedding is coming up next month that was around November,2014 we were having this conversation.

So, i decided to call my friend " guy how far now, what happened between you and Judith(not real name)"? Abeg forget that babe i have so many babes now i don't care about her. I know she will come back no be Judith again.

oh really, i said. are you aware she is getting married? his voice dropped.. ehhh, if she is getting married let her go ahead na, i have taken my share and i know, she will come back, i am the best man on bed she will ever meet ..

He laughed mockingly, and i asked him what happens if she never comes back at all. He said her loss then.. i replied okay..

Just yesterday, i connected with that friend again, i just realized that he does not have any good relationship and i asked him bros, how far, how is the family ? He told me i should forget this life he is regretting all that happened between him and Judith and if has a second chance he will make amends. I asked him for Judith Facebook account. He gave me. i quickly checked, she is married to a richer and more handsome dude and as a matter of fact she is even doing well in Canada with her three cute kids.

I came back to him and my only word were it is well with you brotherly...

Guys if you like be treating women like trash and think its Nollywood where a girl will cry in years and forgive you when you come back .. Sorry they will move on to someone better..

Good women are scarce these days. the more you deal with them the closer a sharp guy will collect forever.. don't ever push a good woman away you may cry premium tears in 2021.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by GerraMeh74(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Move to Front Page ASAP. When it does I will be back to comment.
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by InfernoNig: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
Coming from a girl, I doubt the authenticity. Or Ops, are you the judith (not real name)?

1 Like

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by dominique(f): 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
It actually swings both ways. The way most men toss good girls aside and go after greedy, entitled runs girls is how most ladies treat good guys like lepers and they cling to bad guys. After countless abortions and/or getting turned to babymamas, they now start looking for good men. These days that loyalty is scarce like water in desert, if you find a person that genuinely cares about you, better stick to the person before "had I known" becomes your middle name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Move to Front Page ASAP. When it does I will be back to comment.

Gbam me am waiting
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
InfernoNig:
Coming from a girl, I doubt the authenticity. Or Ops, are you the judith (not real name)?

So u want the story to come from a guy nawa ndi mmadu self
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Randy100: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why are you crying more than the bereaved ? You didn't tell us what broke them apart. Do you know if it is the fault of Judith? Abeg park well, the guy has already collected his shares as he told you.

2 Likes

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
dominique:
It actually swings both ways. The way most men toss good girls aside and go after greedy, entitled runs girls is how most ladies treat good guys like lepers and they cling to bad guys. After countless abortions and/or getting turned to babymamas, they now start looking for good men. These days that loyalty is scarce like water in desert, if you find a person that genuinely cares about you, better stick to the person before "had I known" becomes your middle name

Deep words

2 Likes

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Randy100:
Why are you crying more than the bereaved ? You didn't tell us what broke them apart. Do you know if it is the fault of Judith? Abeg park well, the guy has already collected his shares as he told you.

ndi mmadu self
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by InfernoNig: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Babymuchendu:

So u want the story to come from a guy nawa ndi mmadu self

Mba.
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by jawalis(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Your story is as fake as your eye lashes. But then; you need to realize there’s no special woman anywhere. All are the same and exhibit same characters but differs based on the man involved. It’s obvious you want a man who’ll take care of you all on the name of been a good woman. You want a man who will be your mugu and you give him your kpekus while you all hope in a marriage where he’ll still be major provider. So according to your story, the guy didn’t find another woman like Judith anymore. Wow, Judith must really be an angel sent from heaven then. Forget that nonsense and wake up to reality.

3 Likes

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by zoedew: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Babymuchendu:
In 2010, I had this neighbor while i was in Calabar. If you know Calabar too well, its a place where a female student can live with her working class boyfriend while she completes her education in any close by university in Calabar. I noticed it was a trend then. So this girl was a law student in Calabar while this my guy works in Eco bank in Calabar.. This guy was happy with the fact the girl cooks, cleans and sleeps with him while she continued her school. I told my guy one day " Bros go and marry this girl oh, you are eating free food this is not Nollywood, you will cry premium tears very soon"

The girl graduated in 2014 or so, so i ran into her at a supermarket so i asked her about my friend she said he is history and that her wedding is coming up next month that was around November,2014 we were having this conversation.

So, i decided to call my friend " guy how far now, what happened between you and Judith(not real name)"? Abeg forget that babe i have so many babes now i don't care about her. I know she will come back no be Judith again.

oh really, i said. are you aware she is getting married? his voice dropped.. ehhh, if she is getting married let her go ahead na, i have taken my share and i know, she will come back, i am the best man on bed she will ever meet ..

He laughed mockingly, and i asked him what happens if she never comes back at all. He said her loss then.. i replied okay..

Just yesterday, i connected with that friend again, i just realized that he does not have any good relationship and i asked him bros, how far, how is the family ? He told me i should forget this life he is regretting all that happened between him and Judith and if has a second chance he will make amends. I asked him for Judith Facebook account. He gave me. i quickly checked, she is married to a richer and more handsome dude and as a matter of fact she is even doing well in Canada with her three cute kids.

Guys if you like be treating women like trash and think its Nollywood where a girl will cry in years and forgive you when you come back .. Sorry they will move on to someone better..

Good women are scarce these days. the more you deal with them the closer a sharp guy will collect forever.. don't ever push a good woman away you may cry premium tears in 2021.

For those who treat women as change of garment that is! Dangote already has John Doe taking classes on this matter!
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Bola146(f): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hummmm
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
dominique:

no mind them there eye go soon open this 2021
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
jawalis:
Your story is as fake as your eye lashes. But then; you need to realize there’s no special woman anywhere. All are the same and exhibit same characters but differs based on the man involved. It’s obvious you want a man who’ll take care of you all on the name of been a good woman. You want a man who will be your mugu and you give him your kpekus while you all hope in a marriage where he’ll still be major provider. So according to your story, the guy didn’t find another woman like Judith anymore. Wow, Judith must really be an angel sent from heaven then. Forget that nonsense and wake up to reality.

for your mind
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Mikester: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Babymuchendu:

Firstly the bolded seems to be modified and not actual.

Secondly, that girl is next to useless. As in the distance between her and self respect is immeasurable. What reasonable lady sleeps in a guys house like his wife without him doing the needful? A cheap wh0re if you ask me.

The wh0re isn't worth marriage. Let's not stress it.

Babymuchendu:

The common mistake most girls make in relationships is that they believe their guy will change, he won't.

The common mistake most guys make is thinking she wouldn't leave, she will.

Babymuchendu:

You can't guarantee the bolded just as I can't guarantee this whole post is true

Babymuchendu:

The only girls that would be treated like trash are the ones who permit such. I feel that was once you.

Babymuchendu:

Sharp guys don't settle for less. They're termed "sharp" because they don't put themselves behind for anyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by drezzyx(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
ιтѕ αℓωαуѕ νι¢є νєяѕα. αи∂ яємємвєя кαямα ιѕ α вιт¢н.
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Babymuchendu(f): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
;
drezzyx:
ιтѕ αℓωαуѕ νι¢є νєяѕα.
αи∂ яємємвєя кαямα ιѕ α вιт¢н.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by KennedyKennedy2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
What a forged story?
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Thrash.. We don't need your love, we only need money.
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by The5DME(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
[[s]quote author=dominique post=98672098]It actually swings both ways. The way most men toss good girls aside and go after greedy, entitled runs girls is how most ladies treat good guys like lepers and they cling to bad guys. After countless abortions and/or getting turned to babymamas, they now start looking for good men. These days that loyalty is scarce like water in desert, if you find a person that genuinely cares about you, better stick to the person before "had I known" becomes your middle name[/quote][/s] I asked you a question yesterday ma'am and you couldn't even reply.
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Made619(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
dominique:
very true babe.... same happened to my friend,his ex played him like a toy and dumped him,he was very committed and faithful to her but she was playing her game, two years later God connected him to his wife they got married last year December last month January the idiot ex called saying she misses him and he asked her what of the guy you dumped me for she said it didn't work out.... finding a faithful and committed guy is hard same goes for ladies as well ....

3 Likes

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
undecided
A very useless thread...So you never cared to ask your friend about what brought about separation.... Instead,you came to a public forum to wash his dirty linen publicly on his behalf

Op,in as uch as you are trying to sound like someone who's sensible,but I must say this this to you-+"Guy,you fvck up...

You think say na only good women nai dey scarce..

Men are everywhere but to see man wey go put you for him house as wife be like war
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Things happen. The girl have moved on and probably his loss.
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by chiiraq802(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Babymuchendu:

Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Kalatium(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
What is this one saying
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
She made d best decision
If to say she still remain with d guy she will still be unmarried and maybe the guy will even dump her then she will be a shiloh customer every december
But I hope she won't try reconnecting with him o on facebook cos dat will be d biggest fukup of all time
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by U1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
dominique:

Dominique, please the bot has started again. It has banned me unjustly in the business section yet again. Help remove the ban.

As an aside, the antispam bot is reducing the quality of experience on the forum. It's issuing bans more frequently for no valid reasons, at least in my case. Could you also inform Seun or whoever is in charge to fire the bot? It's incompetent! grin
Re: Its Happened To My Friend, So This 2021 Its Should Not Happen Again by padi94(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going Through Severe Depression. / Video: University Girl, Sponsor Caught Making Out In Hotel Room / Ladies,can You Date And Marry This Type Of Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.