Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 (43349 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by avon236: 1:11am On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
This is a lesson for ladies to learn to close legs as most of these men around these days are nothing but APOLOGY and a big DISGRACE to manhood
I concur with you. I tell my 13 year old daughter her body is a temple of God and that sex is for her husband only. I tell her premarital sex is a sin because these men are not worth it. I even told her that men will sleep with girls and go brag to their friends just so she knows how men really are.

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by avon236: 1:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Dapcity007:

Keep mute
She was Hoeing in her prime
Now wants to settle with a Simp using pity appeal
This right here is why I tell every young girl who will listen that premarital sex is a sin. Because men are dogs and not worth it. They will prey on girls with poor self esteem like clearly this girl had . Girls keep sex for the man that pays your bride price and then you don’t have to deal with dogs.

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by djon78(m): 1:20am On Feb 03, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:
Many Nigerians are unapologetically vicious in their opinions about others. Hypocritical in everyway, we shove our morals and ideals on people like we're immaculate.
It takes nothing to be compassionate and empathic towards others and their struggles.
People go through so much they don't talk about and when they do, in a bid to garner sympathy, we show hate and pour our filth.

People go through so much daily, it takes nothing to show love and compassion. It makes you a better person instead. Acknowledge the struggles people go through. Nigeria is a hard place already, we don't have to make it any harder by our self-centered opinion.

That's what you get here
And the funny thing is that most of them are miserable and hopeless

A young woman was talking of her mistakes and sorrows in the past but they pour all manner of insult on her like they have got there life's figured out

Very miserable fellows
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:
If an Igbo man tells you in his culture you have to get pregnant before marriage just run!
He won't marry you after the children. After childbirth he would tell you his family insists on an Igbo bride.
I don't blame them sha, I blame those falling for their fairy tales.

Wait oga are u still crying ? grin it's been over a month now. grin
So wizkid and davido that are yoruba nko?did they marry their babymamas? ,

Hmm The igbo man that impregnated ur babe or sister he no try ooh grin grin grin grin
How can he turn a full grown man to nairaland town crier grin grin
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by avon236: 1:24am On Feb 03, 2021
Romanoff:
All these pain and sadness could have been prevented if she had said no to fornication.

The baby mama life ain't Sugar, Spice and everything nice afterall.
I agree with o. word to the wise is sufficient. I see another beauty queen like Treasure Obasi who seemed to have escaped all the predators out there and got herself a husband at 20 years old.You can tell she had lots of self- esteem to not let herself to be used by men like Favour and I’m sure she had lots of guys falling over her.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by djon78(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
People will pay millions to be flavor baby mama all around the world. An you are here thinking of suicide ..

Story
Like flavour no go get old again
When legends like 2baba, even dbanj
Who sowed there own wild oats in there youthful days still corrected there course and did the right thing

Flavour is getting old small small
When everything sets in
Himself go know how far

Next 10, 15 maximum 20 years we go know how far

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by djon78(m): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Passionate1:
You are not different from most women. .
Gullible and stupid. . .what in God's name are they thinking?. . .una no dey hear word, u don find out d hard way. . grin

This chick ain't even bad
I know of one like that
She had a boy
Later one big wealthy man still married her

How I got to know
Was that she had the baby boy
For a friend's brother
Who latter died
When the wealthy man came
She gave the man condition
That she must come with her son
The man agreed

But my friends family
Go beg the man
That the boy was there late brothers son
That they want to take full custody of the boy
The man saw point with them
And told the girl
Either she chose the boy or her marriage
She chose marriage
But with condition that she still has access to her son
But the guys family will take care of boys upbringing
So everyone was happy

Anyone that think a fine girl like this won't see better husband is deluded
I have seen these types get married to men better than there so called baby daddy

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by preselect(m): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2021
young girls close your legs biko. . . until they put a ring on your fingers. . .close your legs. . . and if you must open your legs. . . use a condom. it cant be more than N200 na. haba

this girl coulda been a decent wife to some responsible man somewhere. . . but now she has a baggage of single motherhood. . .which reduces her " "market value" . . and u were even using your celebrity status to lie to the public that u were happy, and prolly deceiving other young girls into making the same mistake u made. . . then come back after 6yrs to open up. . . .

Having said that. . .depression is real. Pls dont hide it when u are depressed. . . thank God she made it.

Now close those legs. . . and stop disturbing the public with your private stories which u caused for yourself. . .especially when the public no follow u enjoy the prelude. . angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 2:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Wait oga are u still crying ? grin it's been over a month now. grin
So wizkid and davido that are yoruba nko?did they marry their babymamas? ,

Hmm The igbo man that impregnated ur babe or sister he no try ooh grin grin grin grin
How can he turn a full grown man to nairaland town crier grin grin

It won't happen! Those around me are too wise to fall for that scam.

I don't encourage this baby mama culture.

My grouse with the Igbo guys is that some of them tell you there is no way they can get married to you without you being pregnant.

For the Yoruba guys, most times they just have babies. The women clearly understand what they are getting into.

It is the deception by most Igbo men that pisses me off.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Auxigen(m): 2:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
This is a lesson for ladies to learn to close legs as most of these men around these days are nothing but APOLOGY and a big DISGRACE to manhood
And women who open their legs to DISGRACE should be called what now?
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by JaneYave(f): 4:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Strong ladies rock my world. I respect you for being on top of the situation and taking responsibility.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by femi4: 5:31am On Feb 03, 2021
When you are fornicating, did you remember God?

You put yourself under unnecessary pressure, please, leave God out of it.

Beauty without brain

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Dapcity007:

No amount of shaming and societal conditioning will allow us to accept used women , non- virgins, substandard goods,we would rather die than marry retired Hoes

MGTOW movement of the redpill is more than happy to sacrifice their genetic lineage to avoid the menace that we call women altogether cheesy

Naked and alone we were born , we will go back to heaven with nothing and no one

The online manosphere is a big family for all Redpillers regardless of their choices;
1)Men go their own way (MGTOW)
2)The family men(Patriachs)
3)The pick up artists (Players)
4)The LTRs(Boy friends)
5)The Men's right Activist(MRA)
6)The Tradcons (Traditional conservatives)
7)The Christian conservatives
yh right, manosphere of men who aren't first choice.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Yawns. All this pity me talk to make herself feel good and possibly draw in one mugu nice guy. But the end of the day,, these girls never learn.

She would still open yansh for another bad boy to ravage.

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by DarkJeddi(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Dapcity007:

Trash
She want to attract pity from betas
Lol.. grin

The comment I quoted was talking about suicides in general..

So keep your online Machoman to yourself.. shocked
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol.. grin

My statement is not about her...

So keep your online Machoman to yourself.. shocked

But that doesn't change FACTS that she's appealing to Simps
Smhhh
Nonsense
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2021
avon236:

This right here is why I tell every young girl who will listen that premarital sex is a sin. Because men are dogs and not worth it. They will prey on girls with poor self esteem like clearly this girl had . Girls keep sex for the man that pays your bride price and then you don’t have to deal with dogs.

Don't be naive
Don't be uninformed
All women are Hypergamous due to their innate menstrual realities
Only women who are well nurtured, acculturated, spiritual and determined can curb their innate Hypergamy which these mordern age is rare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Bornsinner7:
All this girls and their strategy..

She probably wants to find a way to Bill flavour.. well Goodluck to her..

Is he don't paying child support? undecided
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by DebbieSylvex(f): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2021
u guys in Nairaland don't have fear of God at all. U all here are shouting she wud hv closed her leg(guys) u've once cajoled a young,naive girl 2 slip with u n u r here spewing trash n as 4 d girls..u've also made mistakes....

Anna banner God bless u. Hold on 2 God n continue to b strengthen
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:47am On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:

I have.

It's a stupid decision.

Then you haven’t, you were just sad, differentiate them
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Witnes: 7:51am On Feb 03, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin grin grin
NEXT TIME,
1. Don't be a hypocrite and don't mock God
2. Try to close your legs
3. Don't post nonsense after swallowing sperm!!!!!!!!
It's like u have a special memory card stored with these kind of stuffs. Ur head dey there guy.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Sunrise258: 8:08am On Feb 03, 2021
You need to work on your English.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

[s]It won't happen! Those around me are too wise to fall for that scam.
I don't encourage this baby mama culture.
My grouse with the Igbo guys is that some of them tell you there is no way they can get married to you without you being pregnant.
For the Yoruba guys, most times they just have babies. The women clearly understand what they are getting into.
It is the deception by most Igbo men that pisses me off[/s]

Lemao this is trash... So u were there when told her he will marry and and wizkid and davido told those ones they won't marry her?
This is why Nigeria will never move forward because people like u have refused to be honest AND agree to be hypocritical
keep crying for all I care grin grin

Like I SAID IF IGBO MAN IMPREGNATED UR SISTER BLAME IT ON UIR SISTERS LOSENESS!
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by phazotron(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2021
E no concern us......

Most important thing is to make heaven abeg

I don't know what's with Nigerian girls and airing their issues or dirty laundry on status and social media sef
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Lekan1o1: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:
If an Igbo man tells you in his culture you have to get pregnant before marriage just run!
He won't marry you after the children. After childbirth he would tell you his family insists on an Igbo bride.
I don't blame them sha, I blame those falling for their fairy tales

Pls we should stop all this tribal ish especially when it not necessary.
I be yoruba but this comment is not necessary at all and it has nothing to do with tribe, over 60% of male celebrities in Nigeria now has babymama its a pity its their new trend now.
So let's stop all this abeg its breeds more division
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Pls we should stop all this tribal ish especially when it not necessary.
I be yoruba but this comment is not necessary at all and it has nothing to do with tribe, over 60% of male celebrities in Nigeria now has babymama its a pity its their new trend now.
So let's stop all this abeg its breeds more division

This is beyond what male celebrities are known for. Many Igbo males insist on people getting pregnant before marriage. In some instances, people who would never fall for being a baby mama would end up as one due to the insincerity of the male.

What breeds more division is when you don't educate people on the pitfalls or cultures of others.

Tomorrow people will either avoid Igbo males or insist on marriage before pregnancy if the try to convince them on getting pregnant.

If you don't believe what I said make your observations. Most Igbo marriages only happen after they girl is pregnant.

As for unity, let's forget that, Nigeria will never be united. We should just work towards tolerance, mutual respect and a deeper understanding of people's culture.

I am neither Yoruba or Igbo, in case that information is important for you!
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 9:33am On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Lemao this is trash... So u were there when told her he will marry and and wizkid and davido told those ones they won't marry her?
This is why Nigeria will never move forward because people like u have refused to be honest AND agree to be hypocritical
keep crying for all I care grin grin

Like I SAID IF IGBO MAN IMPREGNATED UR SISTER BLAME IT ON UIR SISTERS LOSENESS!

It won't happen!
It is people who don't know Igbo people who fall for that. Me I know them in and out.

For Yoruba men it is expected you will share them with others or be a baby mama. People just hope for the best when they get involved with them. That's not the case with Igbo men, in many cases they even go as far as incorporating their mother or sisters in the deception.

Anybody wey sabi Yoruba or Igbo men go really take the person time check for wetin the person wan enter! People often call the Yoruba man a demon but the irony is that in many instances the Igbo guy is worse than the Yoruba guy. Maybe he doesn't flaunt his exploits like the Yoruba guy does.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Lekan1o1: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

This is beyond what male celebrities are known for. Many Igbo males insist on people getting pregnant before marriage. In some instances, people who would never fall for being a baby mama would end up as one due to the insincerity of the male.
What breeds more division is when you don't educate people on the pitfalls or cultures of others.
Tomorrow people will either avoid Igbo males or insist on marriage before pregnancy if the try to convince them on getting pregnant.
If you don't believe what I said make your observations. Most Igbo marriages only happen after they girl is pregnant.
As for unity, let's forget that, Nigeria will never be united. We should just work towards tolerance, mutual respect and a deeper understanding of people's culture.

I am neither Yoruba or Igbo, in case that information is important for you!

I still insist its a general issue though based on what's happening around me.
I have a lot of igbo friends married legally as I grew up with them and schooled among them
U sound like some1 from side of pain if u have any issue with any one go sort it out.
With him. These tribal cards u playing ain't necessary bro , grow above it.
My 2cents
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Lekan1o1:

I still insist its a general issue though based on what's happening around me.
U sound like some1 from side of pain if u have any issue with any one go sort it out.
With him,
My 2cents

I don't have a personal axe to grind with the Igbo. At least women in my family were wise enough, they never fell for such antics(I hope it continues that way).
Cohabitation and all of that is increasing. That is not in doubt, what is was pointing out was the Igbo bridal pregnancy culture. It could lead to unintended consequences. Ladies with no intentions for premarital birth may end up being mothers without being married. That's my point.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by frog12: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2021
why do we LISTEN to dis idiots?!!!
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2021
djon78:
. U are truly mature in thinking.Shes a beautiful girl.Men will still be coming to her... her only problem was "SHE WASN'T SMART WITH MEN!"

This chick ain't even bad
I know of one like that
She had a boy
Later one big wealthy man still married her

How I got to know
Was that she had the baby boy
For a friend's brother
Who latter died
When the wealthy man came
She gave the man condition
That she must come with her son
The man agreed

But my friends family
Go beg the man
That the boy was there late brothers son
That they want to take full custody of the boy
The man saw point with them
And told the girl
Either she chose the boy or her marriage
She chose marriage
But with condition that she still has access to her son
But the guys family will take care of boys upbringing
So everyone was happy

Anyone that think a fine girl like this won't see better husband is deluded
I have seen these types get married to men better than there so called baby daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Meets The Owners Of Shirley Confectionery, Abuja (Photos) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda Joins Chef Gang, Cooks For Hailey Adeleke's Birthday / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.