Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 (43384 Views)

Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by iamL(f): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some problems in life are avoidable. While every decision is free there are consequences.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by iamL(f): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
avon236:

I agree with o. word to the wise is sufficient. I see another beauty queen like Treasure Obasi who seemed to have escaped all the predators out there and got herself a husband at 20 years old.You can tell she had lots of self- esteem to not let herself to be used by men like Favour and I’m sure she had lots of guys falling over her.

Even Agbani Degaro who is the real MVP.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by alphaNomega: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
After enjoying the dick you are now telling us stories
that is eh
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by salt1: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

There was NEVER a contest, the fact she was not Igbo ruled her out. There was no way the brand ambassador of Igbo culture would settle with an Ijaw girl.

Na only she dey d relationship alone from day 1

Are you Flavour?
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
salt1:

Are you Flavour?

Are you Ebiere?
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by salt1: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

Are you Ebiere?

Na! I no fine reach.

It's the accuracy and insight of your analysis that made me wonder.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Lekan1o1: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

I don't have a personal axe to grind with the Igbo. At least women in my family were wise enough, they never fell for such antics(I hope it continues that way).
Cohabitation and all of that is increasing. That is not in doubt, what is was pointing out was the Igbo bridal pregnancy culture. It could lead to unintended consequences. Ladies with no intentions for premarital birth may end up being mothers without being married. That's my point.

Don't term it culture because its not I have a lot if igbo people that married without pregnancy , that's individual still decision
Stop painting a wrong image about what is not true. It pays u nothing stop spreading hatred.

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
salt1:

Na! I no fine reach.

It's the accuracy and insight of your analysis that made me wonder.

grin grin grin grin grin

Okay ohh!
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

[s]
It won't happen!
It is people who don't know Igbo people who fall for that. Me I know them in and out. For Yoruba men it is expected you will share them with others or be a baby mama. People just hope for the best when they get involved with them. That's not the case with Igbo men, in many cases they even go as far as incorporating their mother or sisters in the deception.

Anybody wey sabi Yoruba or Igbo men go really take the person time check for wetin the person wan enter! People often call the Yoruba man a demon but the irony is that in many instances the Igbo guy is worse than the Yoruba guy. Maybe he doesn't flaunt his exploits like the Yoruba guy does. [/s]

Uncle epele oh. grin grin grin
Keep crying like a woman who is heartbroken
I can bet anything on this, it's either igbo man have impregnated ur sister and dump her or he snatched ur gf grin grin
Like i said earlier Don't blame my igbo brothers , blame it on ur sister or ur gf loseness .

"NNA MONEY IS TALKING " (in igbo mans accent) grin grin
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Uncle epele oh. grin grin grin
Keep crying like a woman who is heartbroken
I can bet anything on this, it's either igbo man have impregnated ur sister and dump her or he snatched ur gf grin grin
Like i said earlier Don't blame my igbo brothers , blame it on ur sister or ur gf loseness .

"NNA MONEY IS TALKING " (in igbo mans accent) grin grin

grin grin grin grin

If I lose my girlfriend to somebody else I will do thanksgiving because she doesn't know what she missed.

The money some of these guys flaunt is that money?

People like me don't believe in flaunting because that would lead to the wrong choice of partner.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lekan1o1:

I still insist its a general issue though based on what's happening around me.
I have a lot of igbo friends married legally as I grew up with them and schooled among them
U sound like some1 from side of pain if u have any issue with any one go sort it out.
With him. These tribal cards u playing ain't necessary bro , grow above it.
My 2cents

Hahahahahaha God bless u immensely my dear grin grin grin grin,
Exactly what I'm telling him grin
Any sensible person reading his long rant will know he has been hurt by igbo mangrin grin. I pity him thou grin grin grin

PHijo nna sorry go and make money and snatch another woman biko, D grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

grin grin grin grin

If I lose my girlfriend to somebody else I will do thanksgiving because she doesn't know what she missed.

The money some of these guys flaunt is that money?

People like me don't believe in flaunting because that would lead to the wrong choice of partner.

Hahahaja like seriously I was surprised when I just noticed that someone else has noticed ur pain grin grin.
If igbo man hurt u I'm sorry but don't use it to generalise grin grin
Even my 2brothers married their wives traditionally and wedded in church b4 pregnancy and ironically my 2nd brother married akwaibom lady and they have 2sweet kids now in 7years old marriage so ur opinion is flawed tongue tongue

So go sort urslef out with that igbo man who snatched ur gf
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Hahahahahaha God bless u immensely my dear grin grin grin grin,
Exactly what I'm telling him grin
Any sensible person reading his long rant will know he has been hurt by igbo mangrin grin. I pity him thou grin grin grin

PHijo nna sorry go and make money and snatch another woman biko, D grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Nne, people like me na dem dey rush us!
From Ada Owerri to Nne Nnewi and all the omalicha dem, we are not in a hurry. We want things that last, not things that crash.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

grin grin grin grin grin

Nne, people like me na dem dey rush us!
From Ada Owerri to Nne Nnewi and all the omalicha dem, we are not in a hurry. We want things that last, not things that crash.

Rush fire!!!! Even okuko anambra? grin grin grin
So sitdown jare grin!!!!!
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Hahahaja like seriously I was surprised when I just noticed that someone else has noticed ur pain grin grin.
If igbo man hurt u I'm sorry but don't use it to generalise grin grin
Even my 2brothers married their wives traditionally and wedded in church b4 pregnancy and ironically my 2nd brother married akwaibom lady and they have 2sweet kids now in 7years old marriage so ur opinion is flawed tongue tongue

So go sort urslef out with that igbo man who snatched ur gf

Your brothers are probably born again. In other parts of Nigeria people don't deliberately try to impregnate a girl before wedding. Amongst the Igbos it happens a lot. My grouse is with men who use this format to get innocent girls pregnant.

If a girl understands what being a single mother is and settles for that I am fine with it. Men shouldn't be making promises of marriage in a bid to make a girl a single mother, that's my point.

I don't want those girls whose entire universe is centred on money. Money for me is not everything, it is just a means to an end.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Rush fire!!!! Even okuko anambra? grin grin grin
So sitdown jare grin!!!!!

Minus play, remain small I for marry Anambra girl. I think the cultural difference was too strong. I had to separate.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

Your brothers are probably born again. In other parts of Nigeria people don't deliberately try to impregnate a girl before wedding. Amongst the Igbos it happens a lot. My grouse is with men who use this format to get innocent girls pregnant.

If a girl understands what being a single mother is and settles for that I am fine with it. Men shouldn't be making promises of marriage in a bid to make a girl a single mother, that's my point.

I don't want those girls whose entire universe is centred on money. Money for me is not everything, it is just a means to an end.

U are still talking rubbish , this has nothing to do with igbo. I grew up in lagos and u can't tell me shit.
There are more male Yoruba celebrities with baby mama.
Last year there was even a topic open here by a medical Doctor who works in ogun state..he was warning yong gals to be careful of Yoruba guys because the number of pregnancy and abortion cases, they are getting in his hospital in is scary

The topic was getting lots attention, but to my suprise a biased mod closed down that awareness topic.
But I'm sure if it was reported about igbo they will move it to front page.
As long as dishonest people like u and him are and him are Nigerians we have a long way to go.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

Minus play, remain small I for marry Anambra girl. I think the cultural difference was too strong. I had to separate.

Nope u were not buoyant enough to take care of her so she jakpa grin grin grin
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

U are still talking rubbish , this has nothing to do with igbo. I grew up in lagos and u can't tell me shit.
There are more male Yoruba celebrities with baby mama.
Last year there was even a topic open here by a medical Doctor who works in ogun state..he was warning yong gals to be careful of Yoruba guys because the number of pregnancy and abortion cases, they are getting in his hospital in is scary

The topic was getting lots attention, but to my suprise a biased mod closed down that awareness topic.
But I'm sure if it was reported about igbo they will move it to front page.
As long as dishonest people like u and him are and him are Nigerians we have a long way to go.

You are confusing two things!

1. A girl willingly gets pregnant hoping a guy sticks to her
2. A guy insists on a girl get pregnant before he marries her only to abandon her.

I am not disputing the fact Yoruba people are neck deep into this baby mama thing.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Nope u were not buoyant enough to take care of her so she jakpa grin grin grin

I dey shake my head....money was not her problem jor!
Money was never the reason we separated.

Apart from the cultural issues I became born again and that lifestyle was not tenable.
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

You are confusing two things!

1. A girl willingly gets pregnant hoping a guy sticks to her
2. A guy insists on a girl get pregnant before he marries her only to abandon her.
I am not disputing the fact Yoruba people are neck deep into this baby mama thing.

And Yes and those are individual decision.
And both are very and, u can't favor one over the other.
The second case is even better because anyone who promised u marriage and got u pregnant and didn't marry u may likely pay u off for disappointment.

But the first case u carelessly got pregnant for boifrend and galfrend ish he may likely abandon u or even deny the pregnancy saying u weren't dating only him
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

I dey shake my head....money was not her problem jor!
Money was never the reason we separated.
Apart from the cultural issues I became born again and that lifestyle was not tenable.

Eeeh ok so u want to tell me now u don't fornicate anymore , ?
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chipink:

Eeeh ok so u want to tell me now u don't fornicate anymore , ?

Yes, I don't

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by aalangel(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
It's sad...but don't put your trust in man. How did you feel Flavour will be with you when he's impregnating another girl almost at the same time. Girls don't like the truth sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by victorian(f): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Such is life. Next time u go run from fine boi wey eyes dey up and be very careful with sex .

Sex breeds children , whether people like to hear it or not .

It's a pity flavour fame, sexy look.and money block your senses .

Kpele

Please move on. You are pretty and a graduate .make best use of what uv gotten out of flavour .

No time to regret .
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by phazotron(m): 12:27am On Feb 04, 2021
victorian:
Such is life. Next time u go run from fine boi wey eyes dey up and be very careful with sex .

Sex breeds children , whether people like to hear it or not .

It's a pity flavour fame, sexy look.and money block your senses .

Kpele

Please move on. You are pretty and a graduate .make best use of what uv gotten out of flavour .

No time to regret .

I'm impressed. By you.

Unfortunately, your fellow Nigerian girls won't listen.

They will open for less.

Give them coldstone and pizza the job is done.

Wahala for we Wey go marry for here o lololololol

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
PHijo:

Yes, I don't

Hmm how I wish its true,
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by PHijo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chipink:

Hmm how I wish its true,
grin grin

I don't swear, if I do I would have said; owu eziokwu

1 Like

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by Chipink(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
PHijo:

grin grin

I don't swear, if I do I would have said; owu eziokwu

Lol ok oh make I will take that with a pinch of salt undecided
I see google translate helping u there smiley
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by victorian(f): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
phazotron:

I'm impressed. By you.

Unfortunately, your fellow Nigerian girls won't listen.

They will open for less.

Give them coldstone and pizza the job is done.

Wahala for we Wey go marry for here o lololololol

Thanks dear .

I've gotten my head screwed right in place .

Nigerian girls should not receive sense, that's their problem .

If I advice too much they hate me for no just reason.

So I only talk once in a blue moon and focus on making my life better jare.

I wish them best of luck !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by macho44(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2021
victorian:

Thanks dear .

VICTORIAN!!!! My NAIRALAND CRUSH grin grin. Your LOVE is LOOKING for my TROUBLE
Re: I Was Suicidal — Anna Banner Talks On Being Unmarried & Having A Baby At 20 by MisterKennedy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
victorian:

Thanks dear .

Merry Christmas to you dear

Happy new year and Happy birthday to you in Advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Manchester United Stadium, Shares Photos / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris / The Amazing Bleaching Of Dayo Amusa (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.