Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child (598 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child by Naijassador: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Twitter user identified with handle @Nysolomon238 recently shared lovely pictures of his wife Cynthia, apparently she is a Cripple and just put to bed.

According to him, people always tell him that he made a mistake, by falling in love and marrying a Cripple.

Despite the fact that she can’t walk, he still loves her a lot and he is super excited as she just gave birth to a baby boy.

Read his tweet below:

https://naijassador.com/awww-man-celebrates-his-cripple-wife-as-she-gives-birth-to-their-child/

Re: Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child by EnvelopeUs(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
shocked

In as much as I'd keep on advising any man whose diick is still intact in his trousers to always pay heed to my Nairaland's signature,I think it'd still be nice to say this to every man and woman in-here whether married or single--"Love beautifies marriage and the peace and joy that comes forth from it exceeds Money"

Take this from me and know peace for the rest of your life
Re: Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child by jeff1607(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Naijassador:
Twitter user identified with handle @Nysolomon238 recently shared lovely pictures of his wife Cynthia, apparently she is differently abled and just put to bed.

According to him, people always tell him that he made a mistake, by falling in love and marrying a Cripple.

Despite the fact that she can’t walk, he still loves her a lot and he is super excited as she just gave birth to a baby boy.

Read his tweet below:

https://naijassador.com/awww-man-celebrates-his-cripple-wife-as-she-gives-birth-to-their-child/

Cripple wife?

That's a derogatory term , please do the needful
Re: Man Celebrates His Cripple Wife As She Gives Birth To Their Child by EJanni(f): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
This is pure love.

(1) (Reply)

Is She In Love With Me? / Me And Carrot Wahala / Kingsri Cutshing On DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.