Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

What Shows Genuineness In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shows Genuineness In Relationships (387 Views)

What Shows Genuineness In Relationships / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by glad7: 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pals please give me the ingredients of love in a true relationship. I feel uncertain in one am into. How do one know if a girl � loves her boyfriend.
Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by Smileall(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Respect, love, endurance, perseverance, compassion, forgiveness, trust, encouragement towards your goals and belief in you

That's if she is not only after your aza bal, and you're also not after only Barca and Chelsea

But wait, does such girl exist? Just thinking aloud
Op just watchout for three or more qualities that you think are necessary and work on the rest

1 Like

Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by glad7: 3:29am On Feb 03, 2021
Good one thanks.
Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by helinues: 5:51am On Feb 03, 2021
The genuineness must start from your end.

You can't give what you don't have
Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by Proton99: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2021
Love is just an ingredient- it is unironically not important. What you should look out for is submissiveness and respect. Women cannot and do no love. Know this and have rest.
Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by Nazgul: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2021
glad7:
Pals please give me the ingredients of love in a true relationship. I feel uncertain in one am into. How do one know if a girl � loves her boyfriend.
She will be crazy about you, she'll make sure you guys talk everyday, she'll tell you secrets about herself and family, she'll do whatever you tell her to do, she'll make sacrifices just to make you happy, she'll try to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding, she'll be very open to you about her past life, she'll buy you gifts...

Once all these isn't present in a relationship, it means that she's clearly not into you.

2 Likes

Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 03, 2021
glad7:
ingredients kor, spicy nigrin
Re: What Shows Genuineness In Relationships by ibechris(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Anytime u visit her or him a and he or she starts trying to say here is not convenient for us to stay,let us look stay in a hidden place...my brother and sister that is a one chance relationship.

If,he or she cant be proud of u in public,what then tells u that he or she can be proud of u in a secluded place.

When u cant pick his calls or hers...forget it.

In all,everyone should be smart.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. URGENT!! / How Do I Buy Cryptocurrency / See The Love Letter A Nigerian Man Wrote To American Singer And She Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.