Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,474 members, 7,857,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court (269 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Protesters Storm Jonathan's Office Ask Him To Join 2023 Presidential Race / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Attempt in court by the Nasiriyya Organisation 2023 to compel Governor Nasiru Ahmad El -Rufa ' i to succeed President Buhari in 2023 , could not sail through as a Kaduna State High Court on Tuesday adjourned the suit indefinitely .
The political group led by Garkuwa Ibrahim Babuga had approached the asking it to compel Governor El - Rufai of Kaduna State to contest the 2023 presidential election .
However , Justice Nasiru Umar, the Presiding Judge, adjourned the case for failure of the group ' s counsel to serve the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress (APC ) the court papers .
"We are in Court because the Governor has refused to accept our request to contest the election ," National Leader of the Nassiriyya Movement , Garkuwa Ibrahim Babuga , had told journalists.
"We had no option than to approach the court because we had spoken to the Governor on the issue but he had declined our request . We also met his parents and relations but we did not get any positive response . "
“ El - Rufa ’i is fit to be President based on his track records of achievements . Many people are yearning for El - Rufai ’s Presidency. I don ’t have to overblow the trumpet , you all have seen his developmental strides in the FCT and in Kaduna state . He is the best person for the villa in 2023 , " he said .
"We are still hopeful that the judgment will be in their favour . We are appealing to elders from the North , to forget party differences , join forces, and rally round Governor El -Rufa ’i so that he contest and win the presidency ," he said .

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3054809
Re: Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court by Fahdiga1: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
All this overnight groups self
Re: Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Group and APC are like 5& 6.

1 Like

Re: Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court by Samunique(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nigeria Don finish, honestly !

So them dey compel persin to contest election ? undecided
Re: Compel El- Rufai To Join 2023 Presidential Race, Group Asks Court by Racoon(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
When has it become a crime for one not to be indecisive or unwilling to contest for political office but be dragged to court for that decision?

After they have bastardized the rule of law, these idiots are still abusing our courts process by using it to massage their political ego.

(1) (Reply)

Shadrack Ejeromedoghene Aka Shaydee Wealth; How Do I Deal With This Crook? / Breaking: Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months / APC Has Brought Light To Abia, Says Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.