Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo (1469 Views)

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? / Loan App Or Yahoo Boys / How I Busted This Twitter Scammer Or Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by scholarshipbaze: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Have you ever been scammed? How does it feel? Days or weeks of heartbreak, depression, and weakness? Some call it to hustle, Hustle at the total expense of someone else hard-earned money?

Well, that's how it will be or expected to be, when some experience worst than just heartbreak, others experience increased blood pressure and even leads to hospitalization of such victims.

Here in this post, I will outline reasons why you should never scam a fellow humane being like yourself. We have to make it brief and simple.

1. It's a sin, no matter how you try to justify it. But this sin is against your fellow humane, which it can only be forgiven when the victim of the scam forgives the scammer. This point is for those who are Christians though, but whether you are a Christian or not, the rules do not change.

2. possibility of committing murder. Most victims get depressed, increased blood pressure, some get hospitalized while in some cases, victims commit suicide or die out of high blood pressure. This is very wrong for someone to die because of your quest for unhealthy riches.

3. Karma is real, it might take time, but it will hit back. Might not be on you, might be on your children or your grandchildren, that is the truth. Whatever goes around comes around. Your generation might suffer what they do not know anything about because you scammed an innocent person with his hard-earned money.

4. You will never be proud of what you do. They are many legit hustles to do out there that earn you money with peace of mind and freedom, Which you can be proud of, but for the scam, you can never be proud of it.

5. Scam victims sometimes cry to God with a heavy heart and let me tell you something, God hears the prayer of a broken heart. It's better to befriend God than to have temporal riches of this world. Everything might look good when you have money, but it will only take time and everything will fade away, can you change the hands of time?

6. No peace of mind, No matter how you try to play strong or less concern, or no matter how dead your conscience is, it will still keep ringing to your head that you earned it all in a very wrong way, and at any point of your life, you will be scared of some unknown.

7. Efcc do not even keep a record of yahoo boys, some are in jail without judgment, some are awaiting trials, some keep paying an unknown amount to police and sars to be free.

Conclusion

All these and more, when you can actually have something legit doing and have peace of mind. Note that no amount is too small to scam someone off, once you deceitfully obtain something from someone which you knew about, it is a scam. It is important to note that our corrupt politicians are not free from these consequences.

Yes, I know the society we leave in is hard, the government is corrupt, nothing is moving, sometimes it might seem like there is no hope for a good future. But a lot of other successful people have experienced that too. But they started somewhere, find somewhere legit to start up with... It will grow and develop with time.

Of cause, it's just advice. It's left for you to choose which you want. Pressures and pleasures are just a matter of time... The consequences might last longer, be wise.

source: Why you should never do scam or yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by chatinent: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good one.
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
let me tell you something you don't know
1,the country is very very hard now
2,The Nigerian government re the biggest scammers in this world
3, there is no job anywhere for now ,u with PHD company will wanna pay u 25k per month in Nigeria
4, God can bless you through yahoo I swear but use the money to establish ur family don't spend it on club and girl God works in a mysterious ways he can use even Olosho to change ur life for the better
5 don't scam ur fellow Nigerians but the white people
6 Oga Magu we ask to catch yahoo boys what later happen?
7 bros if you know the kind of fraud going on in Nigeria/national assembly on a daily basis u will hate this country for life
8 A citizen is a reflection of it government
9 Nigeria has spoilt beyond redemption
10 many people don't wanna do fraud but the hardship force them to do it
11 ask yourself if the country was better will there be much yahoo boys
12 No dey claim say u be deputy Jesus people wey go make heaven for Nigeria na infact we re all going to hell fire don't doubt me,God can't come down to change Nigeria when he sent prophet fela kuti we all called him useless man and a smoker now what is happening now ?
13 no matter the amount we have collected from them it can't be compared to what they have stolen from us and still doing up till now go to chevron And shell check the massive fraud going on there
14 I don't support fraud but my brother forget am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Meedon: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Good points.

Let them know.
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Jesse6(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Jesse6(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
We have so many young people out there making legit money

Is just that we Nigerians have this mentality of depending on the government for everything

Bros with all these things you have listed you support fraud no dey whine us
fuckingAyaya:
3, there is no job anywhere for now ,u with PHD company will wanna pay u 25k per month in Nigeria
4, God can bless you through yahoo I swear but use the money to establish ur family don't spend it on club and girl God works in a mysterious ways he can use even Olosho to change ur life for the better
7 bros if you know the kind of fraud going on in Nigeria/national assembly on a daily basis u will hate this country for life
12 No dey claim say u be deputy Jesus people wey go make heaven for Nigeria na infact we re all going to hell fire don't doubt me,God can't come down to change Nigeria when he sent prophet fela kuti we all called him useless man and a smoker now what is happening now ?
13 no matter the amount we have collected from them it can't be compared to what they have stolen from us and still doing up till now go to chevron And shell check the massive fraud going on there
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by scholarshipbaze: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

A bad system doesn't guarantee fraud, evil is evil, even if all circumstances are against you.

and God can still bless you with even the smallest thing you least expect. I have seen scam victims crying and weeping so hard, you cant compare that to what ever you claim here. make legit money....
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jesse6:
We have so many young people out there making legit money

Is just that we Nigerians have this mentality of depending on the government for everything

Bros with all these things you have listed you support fraud no dey whine us
how many Nigerian youths re jobless compare to the ones working? go to bet 9ja's shop and baba ijebu u will weep
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
scholarshipbaze:

A bad system doesn't guarantee fraud, evil is evil, even if all circumstances are against you.

and God can still bless you with even the smallest thing you least expect. I have seen scam victims crying and weeping so hard, you cant compare that to what ever you claim here. make legit money....
u know how many people Nigerian government have killed because of corruption nd lack of basic Amenities? ok now judge this you re my father (government) u gave birth to me (citizen's) u have stolen my future dry ,with nothing left for me.u didn't provide my basics needs as a father ,u re a thief and u ask me not to steal or u will kill me how do u expect me to feed or survive?
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Arrogantmooojy: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Who will now bomb USA, Canada, Germany, Australia, Russia, Kuwait

Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2021
Loll
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Jesse6(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2021
That's because they don't want to do the right thing

The youths that are doing legit business them tell you say them no sabi yahoo ni? Is because they know is wrong

You guys keep talking as if yahoo is the only means of making it
fuckingAyaya:
how many Nigerian youths re jobless compare to the ones working? go to bet 9ja's shop and baba ijebu u will weep
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by scholarshipbaze: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2021
one thing I know is this will never make front page
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by lagusboyyy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
Good one.
❤️❤️❤️
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by chatinent: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Hi bro.

Hello..
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by lagusboyyy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:

Hello..
❤️❤️❤️
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by chatinent: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
lagusboyyy:
sir,can i whatsapp you on that number on your signature,i need your assistance.

Ok.
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by chatinent: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

How can God bless one through fraud? Are you sure you are all right?
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:

How can God bless one through fraud? Are you sure you are all right?
you think God is a man? we Nigerians always claim deputy Jesus so just calm down.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by chatinent: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you think God is a man? we Nigerians always claim deputy Jesus so just calm down.

Like are you standing in the sun or what?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you are very foolish and you have no one to tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by wfjimmytobby(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
guys has to survive somehow... Nigeria is hopeless
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Baba wetin dn be dn be oooo no matter hw u take preach does guys no go hear
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
you are very foolish and you have no one to tell you.
always watch ur tongue,u can Add ur opinions without insult alright, cheers
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
always watch ur tongue,u can Add ur opinions without insult alright, cheers
just stating facts not insults,bringin you awareness incase you dont know prior.
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by Olabode971(f): 1:37am On Feb 04, 2021
grin
What I sah know is,
Do the Crime
And Spend The Time;

Behind Bars....
Re: Why You Should Never Do Scam Or Yahoo by savageyoungboy(m): 2:17am On Feb 04, 2021
I nor even bother read self
All these people always have something to say about fraud. We all know fraud is a crime
People always centering on fraud because there is huge money involved and you are jealous because you are still broke even after living a good life
All those petty thieves and robbers nobody talk about them anymore. Nobody say no to stealing, rape, domestic violence and so. Everybody Yahoo this yahoo that..
If Yahoo boys weren't buying benz and building houses nobody for talk about am
Stop hating when others are successful
Most of this yahoo boys came from the dirt. Nobody talk about them when they were broke
Talk about how to better the country
If this country is good, many people are willing to snitch on Yahoo boys and end fraud

(1) (Reply)

39 "Big Yahoo Boys" Arrested By The EFCC [see Forfeited Properties] / We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? / Man, 28, Caught Having S*x With Girl, 9, Inside Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.