Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu (15697 Views)

2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi / Our Declaration Of No Mega Political Rally In Biafra Still Stand IPOB / Utomi, Na’aba, Others Vow To Take PMB To International Court Of Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by LordOfTheGame: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Great minds, kudos. Let's support them to achieve total restructuring and true federalism, if not, total disintegration of that country is the best way to go.
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by sulaak(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I concur but I don't see that happen with the rubber stamp national assembly we have today. Remember constitutional review was one of their manifestos on 2015? They came and deceived us all. No thanks to tinubu who rebranded a pig with his media vultures and called it a zebra to us and we accepted it hook, line and sinker. We need technocrats who would form the basis for the constitutional review. I don't expect such to happen under the buhari-led administration or a group of political jobbers we have in place, most of whom do not even deserve to be a local councilor in a sane society .

We need the right people holding right positions . When you speak economically, he wouldn't have to shift that area to someone else who understands or interprets the language of economy. Whatever is presented before buhari is what he would sign, he lacks any economic knowledge. With the way he's handling security, we are beginning to affirm what many had said that, it was late Idiagbon who ruled in his government in the 80s and not buhari, that buhari was just a figure-head head of state back then. It would be difficult for him to sight any incidence of fraud in and document as presented by his economic team who must have worked in connivance with the national assembly. Did huhari even know that the budget was padded by over 150b naira? I doubt.

Moreover, you don't expect same buhari to negate any of the clauses in the constitution which was written and handed over to Nigerians by the military where he also belongs.

Utomi was part of the founding father of APC, he is still a member, he supported Buhari ascension to the presidency.

Intellectual such as Utomi and Sanusi are part of the problem , they are well educated and very eloquence in communication but they their motive has never been in the interest of Nigeria.

Only the threat of separation of country, will force the regional stakeholders to agree on an appropriate working model for the country.
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by Viicfuntop(f): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2021
NwadykExcel:

Ask that retard,my brother.

Typical street urchin behavior
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by opribo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Let's make the best of what we have or restructure. Ban anybody that has held any political office and peg the ages of our politician.
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by Bellotelli: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shattuck:
so you are happy we the state of things in Nigeria?
Don't get me wrong pls.. This is not d first time neither will it be the last for such political realignment for selfish gain.

1 Like

Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by optm(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bellotelli:

Don't get me wrong pls.. This is not d first time neither will it be the last for such political realignment for selfish gain.
so what better workable option are you proposing? Would you rather have the status quo remain?
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by Eriokanmi: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
sulaak:

Utomi was part of the founding father of APC, he is still a member, he supported Buhari ascension to the presidency.

Intellectual such as Utomi and Sanusi are part of the problem , they are well educated and very eloquence in communication but they their motive has never been in the interest of Nigeria.

Only the threat of separation of country, will force the regional stakeholders to agree on an appropriate working model for the country.

yea. My question is...what role did apc give utomi? Nothing. These people are jokers. That guy called moghalu ought to have been engaged as one of the economic team members but the apc is partisan in everything, they'd not engage people like him like obj did because they don't want the real change to happen. Naija don rotten finish .we need virile people to take the Mantle of leadership if we truly must be together as one. Things don bad gaaan. It would pain me if this country splits cos of our selfish gains
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by Lanre0: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bundle of mega thieves who made corruption an institution in Nigeria
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lanre0:
Bundle of mega thieves who made corruption an institution in Nigeria
Is anarchy not better?
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by balladin: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Trumpism:
Bunch of disgruntled elements who wants power at all costs
It's people like you that have been holding us down.
Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by preselect(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Viicfuntop:

Sadly, I agree with you. We are our own architect. If an election is to be rigged today by the incumbent government, if the masses are massively in support of the opposition, it would be difficult to rig that kind of election.
Everything starts now. We need to make people realize that they are suffering. They don’t need to travel out to know nigeria is a mess. I just want Nigerians to want that change

unfortunately nigerians dont know what they want. We are blinded by ethnicity and bigotry. "na-our-turn" mentality. it is sad. we cant try to effect change, but the best we can do is to lay the foundations for the generation yet to be born. . . they are the ones who will bring real change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We’re Inaugurating Mega Political Party — Utomi, Na’Aba, Agbakoba, Moghalu by preselect(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Cromagnon:
Do you have a better candidate?

does it matter?
when have nigerians ever elected a candidate based on qualifications? if u like bring obama and clinton together, they will loose elections in Nigeria. We have a way of electing idiots, then come back and complain when idiots act like idiots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bullion Van: Running An Election Isn't Cheap - Tinubu Support Group / Dangote: My Refinery Will Be Ready For Commissioning Before End Of PMB Tenure / Opinion Polls Won’t Help APC – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.