Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (69314 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by sheDD(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
oz4real83:
From my observations over the years, I don't think these male nollywood stars are paid more than N5,000/movie, their lifestyles show they live in poverty and the public is easily the place they run to when they need help unlike their female counterparts. I have never seen a female nollywood star begging the public for financial help. Something urgent needs to be done to save our male nollywood stars before they go into extinction.
not just male artists
But men as whole. Lesser office work for men!
Lesser societal regards for make folks!!
It is believed that male folks always are meant to grind their as* out for everything!!
A man's life is always a rough and tedious ride,all these are what society erected.
#SaveTheMakeFolks

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2021
The "Oliver De Coque" bearded man?

But female actresses are driving expensive cars, building houses and taking vacation abroad

Something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by hakeem4(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2021
justosee:
What happened to his savings?
it’s not easy to save especially when the money they’re being paid is not even sufficient for them to eat and cater for their basic needs

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by definitelyCYRIL(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2021
But the same can't be said for destiny etiko and co.

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
hakeem4:
it’s not easy to save especially when the money they’re being paid is not even sufficient for them to eat and cater for their basic needs
but they are always buying expensive stuff and showing off on social media.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Onelove508: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
oz4real83:
From my observations over the years, I don't think these male nollywood stars are paid more than N5,000/movie, their lifestyles show they live in poverty and the public is easily the place they run to when they need help unlike their female counterparts. I have never seen a female nollywood star begging the public for financial help. Something urgent needs to be done to save our male nollywood stars before they go into extinction.

The men have immediate and extended family and friends that helps to spend their money, the ladies don't; most of those ladies are spinsters with no responsibilities but themselves.

Plus, the ladies have 'big gods' the men don't.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Vicoxtar: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2021
oz4real83:
Nollywood makes them celebrity, then use ur celebrity make money. That's wat de females do.
Currently some of the guys are using their celebrity name to make money. People like zubby, Yul and Desmond Eliot

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98692166:

It looks like that to you cos that is what is being push to your eyes everytime.
#Simple

SHUT UP!
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2021
The Offspring of the Lion cannot eat grass..

Get Well Soon
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Comedian2019: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2021
Most male nollywood actors are poor, while their female counterparts are living in opulence.

Is it that the ladies receive more pay than the men?

Could it be that these ladies have another source of income?
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by nomenclature(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2021
Your IQ is same as a foot match MUMU
Antoeni:
Nollywood under Spiritual Attack.
When Some of these Actors and Actresses act devilish role , they don’t go for Proper Deliverance
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2021
oz4real83:
funny but true

Actresses whether old or new simply never call for help yet they belong to same industry as the actors.

But i do believe the recent actors these days have started adding plus like the actresses too.

Yahoo, Coke, are the plus they involve in

2 Likes

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by definitelyCYRIL(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
I can never allow my daughter venture into nollywood ohh..hmmmm. the fear of prick(s) is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Speedy recovery man

The only male actors I know they have good money in bulk are
I.k ogbonna
Jim iyke
Zubby Michael the picker
Alex ekubor
Bolanle ninalowo

And few others

But you see those female actress as long as say Instagram and Twitter dey and cream never finish for market , and as long as say man must they hornyyyyy , konji must catch man gbola
Them no dey broke , but to donate one naira na yawa

Fake love industry

Lights up my kpoli in peace and God sef go punish buhari

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Youngminister(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Get well soon Sir
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Cantonese: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Neddstark:
This nonsense has to end in Nollywood. This man is a veteran actor with close to a 100 movies and should never be asking for help. But we see a lady start acting last year and build a house the next year. This is no good.

1. Nollywood has to fight piracy. I mean kill it if possible. Alaba and Upper Iweka boys cannot be making millions while the actors are given peanuts.

2. Sex for roles should stop. Its promoting mediocrity and kills real talents who wont bow to it.

3. Nollywood home video producers should embrace online mediums to make more money

4. The actors guild should take its membership very seriously and ensure health insurance for its members.

Wish Emeka Ani the best in recovery. He delivered his wicked and fetish roles in the past very well.

It is good to criticize. But on our part we can give our widow’s mite. Bearing in mind that they make us laugh, let’s give something on this Nairaland. If we wish him speedy recovery, we must act too.

Why don’t we ask for his account and then make our own donations.

Do you think it is alright?
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Funflipper: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Lomprico2:
Una never wan tell us wetin dey happen to actors for nollywood ba?

Get well soon sir.

Who no know say na only gays and prostitutes dey enjoy for nollywood while real talents suffer until they die.

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Neddstark: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2021
Cantonese:

It is good to criticize. But on our part we can give our widow’s mite. Bearing in mind that they make us laugh, let’s give something on this Nairaland. If we wish him speedy recovery, we must act too.

Why don’t we ask for his account and then make our own donations.

Do you think it is alright?

Yeah i will love to. 1000 people donating 1k - 2k will go a long way.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Now female nollywood stars are to blame?? Smh. When an actor becomes sick, the f00lish ones come online to blame actresses. What kind of f**kery is this na??

You want the male actors to be as wealthy as the females but how many people here follow the male actors on social media? The most followed Nollywood stars are all females. In fact, no male actor made the list of 20 or 30 most followed Nollywood stars, yet you want them to be as rich as the females? Isn't that stup!dity?

Of course, more fans on social media means more endorsements. Many female actresses get huge deals. Even those who aren't nollywood stars get as much as 5m to advertise some bleaching cream and waist trainers online.

This is how the female stars make their monies. Stop the blame game. Nobody will pay any male nollywood star or veteran when all you have is 15k followers on Instagram or Twitter.

You all should stop whining and think for a minute. Meanwhile, the world is evolving, you should too. Emmanuela and Mark Angel currently make more money than any Nollywood star in the history of Nigeria. No one comes close, not Omotola, Genevieve, not Funke Akindele.

There are many ways to make money with your talent in the new age. A veteran without a YouTube channel or social page will die in severe poverty. There's no doubt about that.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2021
grin female get wetin to dey press for front and wetin to dey press for back plus a hole in between their legs

now tell me, wetin we men get?
oz4real83:

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:01am On Feb 03, 2021
I pray you get well soon Prince Emeka Ani
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2021
oz4real83:
How did Aki and Pawpaw make their wealth?
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2021
This man?
I wish him financial assistance and speedy recovery
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Naija actresses dey use their destiny ni?
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2021
AGN, well-minded public should help ooo!!
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Most of the scenes acted has a boomerang effect later in life. It's a movie to you but to the super natural forces it's not .

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Innobee99:
Naija actresses dey use their destiny ni?

Shut up!
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Funflipper: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Acidosis:
Now female nollywood stars are to blame?? Smh. When an actor becomes sick, the f00lish ones come online to blame actresses. What kind of f**kery is this na??

You want the male actors to be as wealthy as the females but how many people here follow the male actors on social media? The most followed Nollywood stars are all females. In fact, no male actor made the list of 20 or 30 most followed Nollywood stars, yet you want them to be as rich as the females? Isn't that stup!dity?

Of course, more fans on social media means more endorsements. Many female actresses get huge deals. Even those who aren't nollywood stars get as much as 5m to advertise some bleaching cream and waist trainers online.

This is how the female stars make their monies. Stop the blame game.

The story has been the same even before the birth of social media. I don't put the blame on the actresses/call girls after all, they are only cashing out in a broken and corrupt system.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2021
inoki247:
He be like say na only food them give diz people for location cos all d males in d industry are broke....
and the females are hoes.that is why they appear to do better financially than the men

Men cannot hoe themelves.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by ikabasa1(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2021
southsouthking:
Something definitely not right with our Nollywood.
This couldn't be ordinary.
I suspect the music industry bravo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.