Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (69308 Views)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by stephanie79548: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2021
The Offspring of the Lion cannot eat grass..Get Well Soon
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by merits(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2021
QuickStandard:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Permit me to download your picture

Permission granted grin
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Funflipper:

The story has been the same even before the birth of social media. I don't put the blame on the actresses/call girls after all, they are only cashing out in a broken and corrupt system.

How do you explain the fact that Mark Angel and Emmanuella make more money than any Nollywood star in Nigeria? Emmanuela also engages in prostitution? She's cashing out from the corrupt system? You think YouTube operates like Cubana?

YouTube, Facebook and others do not pay talented and famous people, they pay those with higher views.

Anyway, the image below explains my views. If a veteran like Ramsey Nouah is still struggling with 1m IG followers, then something is evidently wrong. How can he monetize his movies with this mediocre figures?

We will continue to blame the "nollywood system" (whatever that means) while others are cashing out from legit systems like YouTube, Facebook, IG, even Netflix.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by oz4real83(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
This people are funny. When they are making money, they will be buying GWagons and be posting everything on Instagram to give us high blood pressure. Then when the time comes for them to use money to save their lives, they will start begging us! Wait, are they crazy ni?!
an actor like Emeka Ani doesn't look like someone that has ever had a "wheelbarrow wagon, keke napep wagon or even a bicycle wagon" muchless a Gwagon, don t be deceived by their lifestyles in movies.

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2021
Get well soon sir
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Smartmanager(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Lomprico2:
Una never wan tell us wetin dey happen to actors for nollywood ba?

Get well soon sir.
And the actresses are busy buying houses and cars. Abi no be the same work dem dey do?
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Weneda(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2021
I wish u quick recovery sir. This Man introduced many notable people into nollywood

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by mikywonder(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Met him during d burial of his elder sister at Ugbawka last December
He was full of life and his dancing steps caught my attention
Get well soon chief

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2021
Smartmanager:
And the actresses are busy buying houses and cars. Abi no be the same work dem dey do?

Nope, they're not doing the same work.

YouTube subscribers:

Mark Angel: 7.2 million subscribers

Funke Akindele: 56, 700 subscribers

Ramsey Noauh: 92 subscribers

How can you say they're doing the same work? Of the three names above, Ramsey Noauh is the closest to poverty. Someone with 92 subscribers is def. not doing the same work with Funke Akindele or Mark Angel.

1 Share

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Dessy96: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Lomprico2:
Una never wan tell us wetin dey happen to actors for nollywood ba?

Bruh..Every week or Every Month.... Something is really happening

Get well soon sir.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by kufman123: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2021
Thought they said he's dead? Thank God he's still alive.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by od501: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2021
Decencyava11:
Days after the death of two Nigerian actors, new reports reveal that Nollywood actor, director and producer, Prince Chukwuemeka Ani is sick and has been admitted in a hospital in Owerri. Pls share this video so that more people can see it and assist Him..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYfponO0lM8

Na only female colleagues dey ball. It says alot
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Goodman247: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2021
Why is it that when the male actors are sick they run to the public, but thier female counterpart live in affluence,

1 Like

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 10:17am On Feb 03, 2021
oz4real83:
From my observations over the years, I don't think these male nollywood stars are paid more than N5,000/movie, their lifestyles show they live in poverty and the public is easily the place they run to when they need help unlike their female counterparts. I have never seen a female nollywood star begging the public for financial help. Something urgent needs to be done to save our male nollywood stars before they go into extinction.
Good observation
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Aredomi:
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

Your five content writers no de ever complete ? For how many decades now u de look for them to pay 0ne million naira for one imaginary content writing .
This one na morning ,I no waan say you be scam ,but behave yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Youngthankgod(m): 10:34am On Feb 03, 2021
what happened to all the money made from acting??
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Influencer01(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Quick recovery...

Please check my sight to get Avila Natural and organic soap, cream Body Moisturizers and essential oils.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Studio247: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2021
Take it or leave it

The pay per movie is not as much as some of this actors make the public believe on social media

Most of them double up with some dirty stuffs
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by harmony75: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2021
he's always looks strong and bold..get well soon our great actor.
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Cantonese: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Neddstark:

Yeah i will love to. 1000 people donating 1k - 2k will go a long way.

Please let’s get going now. Can we get his account?
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
post=98692140:
We hope his colleagues come to his aid ASAP and may the case never be like the case of the actor that died few days ago (what's his name again?!)

From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] , Receive healing from above in Jesus name Prince Emeka.
You will surely come out of this alive.

dey go will spend more on traveling, expensive designer clothes, cars, and materials things then help out their follow industry mates in need.
many form public mouth during the endsars days but go silent when its time to support their own.
shameless bunch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by Rushna27(f): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
get well soon... my opinion on dis is dat wen dey ave money instead of investing dey prefer using it for women or drink.. so it's a matter of wise thinking
Re: Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) by 21stDecember: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Get well soon sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / Davido Signs J Ice To DMW As Both Fly Private Jet (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.