Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Still Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love Him (685 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love Him by nzeasa: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Re: I Still Love Him by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
Someone just need to shake you well so that you can get up.
Re: I Still Love Him by Thirst4Lif: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
The man wasn't really interested in you. He just wanted to see if

you'd do to him what you told him you'd done to other men.

You did, now he's gone. End of story!
Re: I Still Love Him by otokx(m): 1:03am On Apr 06, 2011
ex bf coz - wrong move
Re: I Still Love Him by Nekai(f): 3:27am On Apr 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Someone just need to shake you well so that you can get up.

Exactly what I was going to say, except she need a slap!

Girl, move on and be glad you only spent one month with him. Dust yourself off and keep it moving.
Re: I Still Love Him by selena(f): 6:22am On Apr 06, 2011
My dear,pls the love you have for this guy,let it go finally.My own case is actually similar to urs, i was chased by this guy for almost two months,and when i finally gave in to his advances,he took my virginity,still demanded for sex,and dumped me after i told him no.Although i still like him.But am starting to get over him cos there is another guy that loves and wants to be with me.PLS FORGET ABOUT THE DOUCHE.HE AINT WORTH YOUR LOVE.
Re: I Still Love Him by SexyDuby(f): 11:53am On Apr 06, 2011
U better start racing b4 he deceives u again & gets anoda round of ur SAWA SAWA SAWA LE
Re: I Still Love Him by sorrytoo: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
selena:

My dear,pls the love you have for this guy,let it go finally.My own case is actually similar to urs, i was chased by this guy for almost two months,and when i finally gave in to his advances,he took my virginity,still demanded for sex,and dumped me after i told him no.Although i still like him.But am starting to get over him cos there is another guy that loves and wants to be with me.PLS FORGET ABOUT THE DOUCHE.HE AINT WORTH YOUR LOVE.

he took ur virginity,,then now demanded for sx,when u told him No

pls explain,

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgivable Wrong. / Why Do People Fail To Be Honest In Relationships? / Wats An Open Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.