Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke (31019 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Sadiat Erogbogbo's 90th Birthday Zoom Party: Abike Dabiri's Mum Marks Birthday / Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Probest62: 5:49am On Feb 03, 2021
O
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by IHIEGOD: 5:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
embarassed
The Loss of your mother no matter what age changes your life forever.
You will never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts and she is always in your heart

RIP MA

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

So it is your father you celebrate after loosing him, I wonder what offence men committed against their children that they are never being missed despite all the sacrifices of men. Mothers are important no doubt for father are too.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by DaSalafist(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
RIP to the dead. May Allah and Mohammed receive her in their aljannah

This Prayer Is Wrong. Muhammad doesnt Own alJannah.
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Hamiltonii: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
RIP to the dead. May Allah and Mohammed receive her in their aljannah
��� you no well.
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by DaSalafist(m): 6:19am On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Mikecold:
Who don die go face judgement for himself

No useless prayers and intersection can sway God

Intersection Ko, bisection ni grin
Mikecold:
Who don die go face judgement for himself

No useless prayers and intersection can sway God

Intersection Ko, bisection ni
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by toprealman: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2021
DenreleDave:
Mothers are gold.....
Same as fathers too
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2021
hotspice29:
Who sat and watched my infant head,
when sleeping on my cradle bed.
With tears of sweet affection shed...
My Mother.

A mother’s love is a mother’s love. May her soul Rest In Peace.
Who covered the whole bills? your father.

Mother's are hearts of the home and father's also play an important role too!

Shout out the Mothers and father's who have given their all to see their kids progress in life!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Ayobami7(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2021
Rip
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by wink2015(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2021
So Abike Dabiri is a muslim.

MUSILIMAH !

She seems to appear like a Christian.
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by dbonks(m): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2021
Rest in peace Ma.
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by etrouble: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2021
hotspice29:
Who sat and watched my infant head,
when sleeping on my cradle bed.
With tears of sweet affection shed...
My Mother.

A mother’s love is a mother’s love. May her soul Rest In Peace.

Who worked in the day to pay my school fees,
And worked in the night to buy food for the family,
With tears and sweat for labour and honor
My Father.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by porthouse7(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2021
they will still do owambe, na corona dey hold dem.... Yoruba love party
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by musajo1(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
RIP
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2021
So abike dabiri na Yoruba Muslim

no wonder she's so loyal to the caliphate
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by busahmbab: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2021
Subhanallahi! May Allah accept her return and compensate her with Aljanat Firdahus, including all the deceased, (Aamin)
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by ridwanlawal: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98688094:
From all of us @ [/color] : Continue to Rest in Perfect peace Hajia Sadiat Abeke.

She was a good Woman.
She lived a good Life..

"May Almighty Allah dwell her in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[color=#006600][/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎,
ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna)

'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all continue to Keep safe.

Rest in peace if she deserves it
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
jerseyboy:
Dis na news too?
cheesy
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wow, I can remember when she was dancing some months back, she really lived long.
Re: Pictures From Funeral Prayers For Abike Dabiri-Erewa's Mother, Sadiat Abeke by YaksonFCA(m): 5:12am On Feb 04, 2021
RIP. Condolences

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi Poses With Her In-Laws (Photos) / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.