Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting (4610 Views)

First Nigerian-Made Ventilator To Be Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu, Today / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by RichAbujaGuy: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
First comes 24/7 electricity Mr. Professor.
without ppl having to use toxic generators!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by tamunobello: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by zudozz: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
After una done rig election finish....Evoting keel you there.EEdiot!
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by winner37(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
No vision ,no mission ...
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by Cromagnon: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
jawalis:
Nothing works in Nigeria. An election cannot give a country a firm sense of direction if it has two or more national parties which merely have different names, but are as alike in their principals and aims as two peas in the same pod.
competition is key
Nothing stop you from forming your own party that is different
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by Cromagnon: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Avoidyesmenn:
The reasons are just too glaring
Such as
You want what they will hack and be dictating president for you?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by Cromagnon: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Loopholes can also be found for social benefit

Nothing is stopping you

But you won't

You only worried about your comfort

Yet you castigate them for doing the same
tuoyoojo:
My problem with the country is that we always find loopholes in the system and exploit it for personal benefits.

Since the present system has been hijacked , my the electronic system can be used

But it is not the voting that matters, it is those who count it and proclaim winners and losers that we should focus on, there should be checks and balances to prevent the contestant from choosing the umpires

A constitution that gives the executive powers to chose who would head the electoral body has already programmed the process to be biased
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by Cromagnon: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
jacoik:
I have said it last time and will say it again that 2019 was the last time I will ever go to the sun to cast a vote again. even if the candidate is my father or mother. it doesn't worth it walahi
then suffer in silence if you cannot sacrifice 1 day out of 1461
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by jacoik(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Cromagnon:
then suffer in silence if you cannot sacrifice 1 day out of 1461
see who is talking. why not shot up your mouth if you don't understand the massage am passing.. must you comment?
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by Cromagnon: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
jacoik:
see who is talking. why not shot up your mouth if you don't understand the massage am passing.. must you comment?

Yes
Show power on social media

No election day you in gentle like crab when men are walking the streets
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by jacoik(m): 5:46am On Feb 08, 2021
Cromagnon:

Yes
Show power on social media

No election day you in gentle like crab when men are walking the streets
deal with your problem please
Re: Ogbonnaya Onu: Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting by Cromagnon: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
jacoik:
deal with your problem please
she I na you carry am for head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Sokoto, Abduct Nine Persons / Workers' Day: Nothing To Celebrate In Abia But Sober Reflection — Udensi / I Had A Dream That The Judgement Of Election Tribunal Favoured Peter-Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.