Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure (10779 Views)

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman / VIDEO of ESN Flushing Out Fulani Terrorists From Isikwuato Abia State / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by plaindealer: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fake and propaganda ipob terrorist video from ipob blogsite.

What happened to the audio? What are you hiding?
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
what a basstard....
what type of wickedness is this....
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by tsdarkside(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:
Fake and propaganda ipob terrorist video from ipob blogsite.

What happened to the audio? What are you hiding?

i saw the video....this is crazy....
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by tsdarkside(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
ogaemma:
South West are paying the price for their careless and clueless support that brought Buhari into power in 2015.
People like Ayo Fayouse warned us, but they were too gullible and carried away by Tinubu lies.

If not for APC bad Government, who is a nomadic fulani uncircumcised man to have the boldness to come to the South to rape, kill and kidnap people.

2023 is another chance to correct this nonsense and let this fulanis know that they are not the owners of Nigeria.

na buhari tell am to go rape a woman and destroy her eyes....??
each is responsible for their actions....

crazy world....
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by kingsavage: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
We're is the video?
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by NgwalandAba(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

https://www.nairaland.com/6396679/these-herdsmen-killing-kidnapping-destroying

Apart from rapping, kidnapping and killing people in Abia state, your governor also pay 100k from your taxes to criminal herdsmen for every single cow killed by ESN and Igbo farmers.

So, what is Abia and other south east states paying for?

Shut up we kill them here they don't have gut to rape here or occupy villages like that in south west bloody Coward.
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by tamudabu: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
capitalzero:

Yoruba ronu!!!
E ni awi fun oba ki ogbo!!

A woman lies naked and dying in the middle of the road and my people are more concerned at the supposed rapist's tribe.

Indeed, we Yorubas should ro inu.
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by Guestlander: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
tamudabu:

A woman lies naked and dying in the middle of the road and my people are more concerned at the supposed rapist's tribe.

Indeed, we Yorubas should ro inu.

The girl should have been taken to the hospital right away.
But the most important thing is that the government cannot protect us anymore, and there are some extremely bad people in our midst, and this includes Yoruba people who commit this type of crimes.
We are in a serious crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
That woman wearing pink top and trouser that pulled her husband away from there is very wise.
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by KingMack(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
If we're not careful serious religious/tribal war will emerge in 2021 angry

Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by TANID(m): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by tit(f): 2:39am On Feb 04, 2021
They are not interested in taking the girl for medical attension
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by Optional09: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2021
If you watch the video you will see how stupid we Yorubas are, I can’t imagine some people in that place saying they shouldn’t beat that bastard. In my world that motherfucker would have been long gone. The crime he committed is unimaginably cruel, outright satanic.

In 2010 I alerted people of the crime Fulani from Niger were committing in Nigeria, the most annoying thing is that when you alert people of these things the same Yoruba people would be the first to say “E fi won le!” Go to WEMA Board Estate in Ikeja there use to be one Fulani from Niger right across from Jollyfriend he will import loads of young Fulani from Niger to Ikeja and buy them Okada, these guys will go out at night committing the same level of crime you people are just noticing 10 years latter. They’ll take people on bike demand inflated price and beat you up if you refuse to pay. People see them as untouchable because no one know how they secured former PDP secretariat on Ajao road as residence. aid you do an headcount whenever they’re sleeping sometime you will count up to 70.

That’s is in Ikeja Lagos the capital city how much more if they are in thy e suburb.
Re: Video Of Fulani Terrorists,raped A Woman And Removed Her Eye In Akure by oilyngbati(m): 6:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Optional09:
If you watch the video you will see how stupid we Yorubas are, I can’t imagine some people in that place saying they should beat the bastard. In my world that motherfucker would have been long gone. The crime he committed is unimaginably cruel, outright satanic.

In 2010 I alerted people of the crime Fulani from Niger were committing in Nigeria, the most annoying thing is that when you alert people of these things the same Yoruba people will be to w first to say E fi won le! Go to WEMA Board estate in Ikeja there use to be one Fulani from Niger right across from Jollyfriend he will import loads of young Fulani from Niger to Ikeja and buy them Okoda these guys will go out at night committing the same level of crime you people are just noticing 10 years latter. They’ll take people on bike demand inflated price and beat you up if you refuse to pay. People see them as untouchable because no one know how they secured former PDP secretariat on Ajao road as residence. aid you do an headcount whenever they’re sleeping sometime you will count up to 70.

That’s is in Ikeja Lagos the capital city how much more if they are in thy e suburb.
Men! I thought I was the only one that saw what was happening in that axis of Ikeja. I was born and raised in that neighborhood, Seriki Aro street to be precise, but these vermins from the Sahel have turned that place into a danger zone at night. So sad that one is stuck with these evil doers from the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fake News Hurts Editorial Relationships In Newsrooms / Oshiomhole Wins By Landslide / Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.