Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State (52971 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't get it. What are these guys based in developed countries looking for in Nigeria?

Honestly I don't understand.

If I were in their shoes, I will never set foot in Nigeria again. It is too dangerous to visit Naija these days. I will only be a Nigerian on internet - particularly Nairaland
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by scopusng(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
The man is from my home town, Fugar and I know him very well. He comes home regularly and it's just unfortunate that he got killed now. He was nice and very humble. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by heniford2: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
lefulefu:
u don't even need to hire security.as long as u no too show urself or make too much noise u are safe
bro you need seriously security oh zoom is better than statement
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
post=98697022:

Crimes in Edo State has quadruple since the release of well over 2000 prisoners during the EndSARS period.
Raping of women is now a daily occurrence.
Stealing killing and destruction is now the order of the day.

Good, Honest and hardworking Nigerians said it back then, but no one listened to us.
What a sad story.
May he RIP.

Hypocrites will avoid this part so bad.
Y'all should keep shouting Buhari Upandan while your governors, local government chairmen, councilors continue looting your lives and the lives of your unborn kids right in front of you.
Dem no dey telli person.
Na old una dey old dey go so, without using your brain to see where the problems in your lives really came from.
Misplaced priorities in life.

After PMB gave that huge amount of money to tackle security, the amount you read above up there, to your Governor,
you still went ahead to type this jargons.
(Almost ONE BILLION Naira every month paid to the Governor to secure his state!!)
You still went ahead to open your mouth calling Buhari!
Politics don do you something sha.
Hatred is really worse than HIV.

Just continue this your blind hatred for Nigeria, please never stop.....okay?
We know your type.
Keep chasing clout with our moniker...okay?
Na dere u dey so....
It is obvious who the failure you are talking about is...
It's so glaring.

Hmmmm....
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
heniford2:
bro you need seriously security oh zoom is better than statement
cheesy see most situations like this d victims tend to give too much info about their movement innocently.ok lemme give u scenario.imagine a situation u planning to visit then maybe u tell a feiend dat u coming back to naija so and so time.now d friend or maybe even gf will boast to another friend dat u will be coming so and so time.dat one go tell another person until ur matter go pass round and men of d underworld go hear ur matter and later plan for u.its better don't tell anybody ur movement and except maybe ur immediate family members like ur dad or ur mom if there is trust and love between u guys but not distant family contacts.as for hiring security ur security can even sell u out to kidnappers and give them ur movement.its safer doin ur thing low-key.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
misterme:
I don't get it. What are these guys based in developed countries looking for in Nigeria?

Honestly I don't understand.

If I were in their shoes, I will never set foot in Nigeria again. It is too dangerous to visit Naija these days. I will only be a Nigerian on internet - particularly Nairaland
maybe he has a nigerian based wife
Maybe he still has family contacts in naija that he has to see
Many things can make him come back
Anyway it's risky when ppl are very used to ur routine
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by Coolgent(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
RIP.
Is Obaseki incharge of DSS NA NPF etc?
Stop blaming Governors for PMB failure
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by jantman(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2021
The evil altars in his family has brought him back to Nigeria just to kill him
Re: Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State by vioment: 5:30am On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerians coming from abroad should plan on security, sad to say but it is where we are.

Wicked and jealous Nigerians want to see your downfall. And see you miserable. Because they have frustrated lives and think you pluck money from treez; They don't see the times you work for 16 to 20 hrs a day just to pay bill and maybe save to go back to Nigeria to see family and maybe start a business.

They have also killed their generations dreams. Their own family will do the same to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.