Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) (48613 Views)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
The aboki no get name, everybody now na journalist, reporting everything the way he want!
Abeg give us details...or else I don't bilivit....
There is more to this story walai...
I live in Delta, and what I heard is totally different from what is posted here?
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by doxijaw: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
About 200 cases of criminality this week alone.

We will never get credible leadership in this country, corrupt people breed corrupt politicians.

Anyways jail time
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
lightblazingnow:
Images, feelings, thoughts and actions comes alive at night. You may never believe what I am sharing with you right now until you see it first hand. Whatever creatures you could think about, whatever things you have heard of, whatever imaginations you have ever imagined, visualise or wish for, I am here to tell you that imaginations are very much alive at night.

Moral lesson:

Anything is possible!

That's why when you sleep, for most of you who are able to dream, you see yourself or others doing things even while asleep, most times you dream you see yourself driving a car you don't have physically, why you are still in your bed, other time eating in places you haven't ever gone before. That's because at night you move, you are alive, your inner self wakes up.

To correspond to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY command, "Arise, shine for your light is come and the glory of the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY is risen upon you.

Deep but not insightful
Ability to Learn and Re-Learn life is a SuperPower.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by kolade560: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kundagarten:
Even Hausas now hate the Fulanis, I wonder why.
They have always hated them.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by kolade560: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
one yahoo boy somewhere has promised this one some bottles of beer....
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by harmony75: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
smart kid thank God for keeping you safe �
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by aumeehn: 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Birchi33:
The aboki no get name, everybody now na journalist, reporting everything the way he want!
I live in Delta, and what I heard is totally different from what is posted here?
madam thank you. The media is trying very hard to paint the Northerners as Criminals and Terrorist. If this kidnapping was succeful, they will say the boy was kidnapped by Herdsmen.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
"Aboki" actually means friend.

The irony grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by OwaliZiz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
jawalis:
Aboki self wan collect ransom.
na the boy body part he wan go sell giv Alhaji
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Hajee77: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nemesis caught up with him
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Indeed its finished. Aboki dun join the bad gang. Pls parents always do background checks on those u entrust your wards unto
Up for grab
Key Features
Vicscum oil

promotes blood circulation to the penis,
Thickens penis
enlarges the penis,
improves sex apathy
prolongs sexual intercourse.
how much u dey sell am
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Birchi33:
tell us Ur own/counter it
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by realstars: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
A Fulani Man?
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
The Okada man might be innocent.
And he rode pass the little boy's school. Innocent my foot!
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
aumeehn:
madam thank you. The media is trying very hard to paint the Northerners as Criminals and Terrorist. If this kidnapping was succeful, they will say the boy was kidnapped by Herdsmen.
Are those herdsmen not CRIMINALS undecided?Thanks to our Hausa driver sad the bus nearly ran into their trap on our way from Abuja 2 yrs ago.There's enuf land up North,make Una stay for Una land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
ipobarethieves:
how much u dey sell am

Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by zudozz: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
they no burn am? shocked
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Delta State is the new seat of Satan.
Tufiakwa
And what exactly, do you mean by seat of Satan.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
sad sad . Long throat sha nor go wundjure some of u.A gain of 200/400 per bottle u sell is Enuf.Same thing dey sell around Pharmacy in my hood @ 2000/2,200k.Be honest with Ur business and see how God will enlarge Ur coast.
brownemmanuel43:

undecided
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Very careless mother! With all the news of kidnapping here and there, a mother will still entrust her child to a total stranger.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
He get luck say dem no burn am for trying to kidnap a boy.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gbest90:
And what exactly, do you mean by seat of Satan.
the place where all evil dwells embarassed
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by coputa(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
A cursory look at these so called aboki/Fulani herdsmen will reveal that they are not Nigerians.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
This story get as e bi....that Aboki might b innocent. Which one b d boy was shaking and dey fell down together.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by Gbest90(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
the place where all evil dwells embarassed
Learn to make good choice of your words.

Referring to a place inhabited by persons as 'seat of Satan', isn't funny at all.
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by edoairways: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad Some parents are so careless/carefree sad.what stop her from dropping his boy @, school sad.Had d goat kidnap d boy,they'll hold/blame the school.
Not all parent are financially buoyant to own a car
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad . Long throat sha nor go wundjure some of u.A gain of 200/400 per bottle u sell is Enuf.Same thing dey sell around Pharmacy in my hood @ 2000/2,200k.Be honest with Ur business and see how God will enlarge Ur coast. undecided
Lolsssss at the bolded, well I will revisit the price, all the same tanks
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by jonnypie(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
And he is looking so fresh, I trust my akwa-ibom ppl by now he would have become babicue... Nonsense n aboki...
Re: Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
edoairways:

Not all parent are financially buoyant to own a car
Some do Trek/take bike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.