Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This (398 Views)

TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This by themainman600(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2021
Was on off today just tuned to the channel and saw them ministering their anointing water and holy sticker grin you could see how people are falling down and vomiting in the blink of an eye.....but I somehow am feeling this is strange

1 Share

Re: Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This by Ladylite: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2021
If we believe or don't believe, how is it your business.

Learn to mind your business and not meddle with what you don't understand.
It will preserve you

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This by themainman600(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11
Ladylite:
If we believe or don't believe, how is it your business.

Learn to mind your business and not meddle with what you don't understand.
It will preserve you
how market bros
Re: Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This by PoliteActivist: 1:15am On Jan 12
themainman600:
Was on off today just tuned to the channel and saw them ministering their anointing water and holy sticker grin you could see how people are falling down and vomiting in the blink of an eye.....but I somehow am feeling this is strange

*Politeness*
Well, you nailed it. I'd have said you could be a seer, but people were already talking long b4 2021 - so you probably saw it somewhere
Re: Just Saw This On Emmanuel Tv....do Anyone Else Believe This by PoliteActivist: 1:23am On Jan 12
themainman600:
how market bros
*Politeness*
I think Ladylite is a lady - says so right in the moniker!
But hasn't been seen since 2021

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Ovie Of Oghara Kingdom / Is God Wicked For Doing This? / Must Born Again Christians Remember The Date They Got Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.