Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's (258 Views)

Where’s Nairalander Kyase That Said Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist Will Stop Killings / Ipob Have Been Declared Terrorist By IYND / BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by chukwuaustin(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
To end this fulani herdsmen menace all the southern and some middle belt governor's should form a civilian joint task force on herdsmen only.

They should have no other mission but herdsmen terrorist. I didn't say they should disband the already existing one. No far from the truth. But what I am suggesting is that all the various civilian task force should come together and form a bigger force.

The leadership structure will comprise of board of four director who must come from communities that has been affected by fulani herdsmen terrorist activities.

Each region will be independently managed by each of the directors who represents them at the center.....

I will stop here I say more on their modus operandi if I am consulted.

Comrade Chukwuma Dike
National President of Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora.

Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by helinues: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2021
No open grazing
All herdsmen must register within the state they operate
Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by Fahdiga1: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2021
Herdsmen should rent house in town and rear their cattle in ranches
Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by TossTos: 12:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
You've spoken well
Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by chukwuaustin(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Herdsmen should rent house in town and rear their cattle in ranches
Yes that is the second measure. Remember that their is killer herdsmen. Those once don't live in the bush or town the come strike and go...
Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by Dpharisee: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Somebody warned Igbos against carrying along other Nigerians in defending their homeland, let every region handle it their own way, because if anything goes wrong they will all gang up and throw the Igbos under the bus to curry favour from the Fulanis. Igbos should be wiser now, I am not buying into this your plan
Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by chukwuaustin(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dpharisee:
Somebody warned Igbos against carrying along other Nigerians in defending their homeland, let every region handle it their own way, because if anything goes wrong they will all gang up and throw the Igbos under the bus to curry favour from the Fulanis. Igbos should be wiser now, I am not buying into this your plan
every region will be independently managed..
Re: How To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist By The Governor's by Dpharisee: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
chukwuaustin:
every region will be independently managed..
Yes, until they ask for genuine cooperation, stop forcing a drowning man to enter the same raft with you, he may drown you just to get the attention of the captain of the ship. Juxtapose my analogy with Nigerian tribes and the Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman: A Manner Of Apostle / Miyetti Allah: Those Trying To Force Herdsmen Out Of S’west Won’t Succeed / By 2023 Southern State To Start Having Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.