Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Wondering How Sugar Would Have Reacted To Ondo Herdsmen Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wondering How Sugar Would Have Reacted To Ondo Herdsmen Issue (885 Views)

This Herdsmen Issue Will Unite The South / Ondo Herdsmen Quit Notice: "You Are Wrong" - Shehu Sani Tells Akeredolu / Ondo Herdsmen: FFK To Buhari 'Stop Turning Blind Eye On Your Tribesmen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wondering How Sugar Would Have Reacted To Ondo Herdsmen Issue by helinues: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar was a politician, political thug just in the same position like Sunday Igboho.

Wondering how Sugar would have reacted to the Ondo state insecurities issue. Would he have acted the way Sunday Igboho did?

No, I doubt as a politician and house of reps members, he would have preferred the same way Akeredolu and other SW states governor's are handling the situation peacefully without causing any further loss of lives, destruction of properties and displacement of people

Sugar may be deadly to some people most especially his victims but he was a good big bros to me and those closed by.

Learnt lots of things from him

I missed him.. Rip boss
Re: Wondering How Sugar Would Have Reacted To Ondo Herdsmen Issue by Duru9(m): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sunday is not sugar

So they won't behave same way

Sunday is doing well
Re: Wondering How Sugar Would Have Reacted To Ondo Herdsmen Issue by Guestlander: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar was a politician, political thug just in the same position like Sunday Igboho.

Wondering how Sugar would have reacted to the Ondo state insecurities issue. Would he have acted the way Sunday Igboho did?

No, I doubt as a politician and house of reps members, he would have preferred the same way Akeredolu and other SW states governor's are handling the situation peacefully without causing any further loss of lives, destruction of properties and displacement of people

Sugar may be deadly to some people most especially his victims but he was a good big bros to me and those closed by.

I missed him.. Rip boss

Oh, he was your boss! I see, no wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Wondering How Sugar Would Have Reacted To Ondo Herdsmen Issue by SouthNigerian: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

I missed him.. Rip boss

Sunday Igboho have been giving yourself and your masters sleepless nights, reason why you can't stop talking about him.

Yourself and your slave masters should go fvck yourselves in the poo-hole.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Business Moguls Agree To Satisfy Demand For Sugar In Nigeria / I Am Igbo But I Fully Condemn The Activity Of Unknown Gunmen. / Spanish Politician Suspended On Twitter For Saying A Man Cannot Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.