Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Guard Yourself With License Gun... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guard Yourself With License Gun... (372 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered / Can 100k To 300k Get Me A License Gun ..just For Self Defense / Retired Army Officer Killed In Benin By Her Security Guard And His Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guard Yourself With License Gun... by Olabode971(f): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin Cruise my con3..

Worried by the increasing spate of insecurity in the country, the Taraba State governor, Darius Ishaku has asked the Federal government to allow Nigerians to carry licenced guns to defend themselves against criminals elements.
Ishaku stated this when he received 15 local government chairmen of the state in his office on Tuesday, February 2. The local government chairmen were in his office to pay him a condolence visit after the burial of one of them who was kidnapped and subsequently killed by gunmen.
Expressing his concerns over the worrisome state of insecurity in the country, Governor Ishaku said.

“The security in this country has gone to the lowest ebb and we have to all wake up. We as leaders have given our advises severally as to the change to the security architecture, you cannot keep doing one thing over and over and expect a different result,” he said.

If we cannot be able to provide security for our citizens, then allow all the citizens to buy AK-47, because if everybody is licensed with AK-47, I swear nobody will come to your house, or peradventure he does then it depends on who is faster.

In a situation where we are all gagged with one security system that has been unable to work, and we are told to sit down and be counting the day our turn will.
Re: Guard Yourself With License Gun... by Olabode971(f): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin
I pledge to Cruise my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Cruise with all my strength
To defend Cruise Unity
And Uphold Cruise Honour..
9ja is a CRUISE country!!!!
Re: Guard Yourself With License Gun... by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
I swear nobody will come to your house, or peradventure he does then it depends on who is faster.

Words on marble
Re: Guard Yourself With License Gun... by soundOsonic: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
What is funny about this now?
Why shouldn't we own licensed guns. If most people in a community are armed with gun I doubt you will here of any book Haram attacks or Fulani herdsmen attack.
While will someone risk is life to cause trouble.
Imagine if everyone in a street is armed do you think Any thinking human will go there and Rob? When there is a possibility that they might loose their life.
Book Haram invades communities because they are confident that none of their troops will be killed or they won't have any much resistance.
The Americans are armed why shouldn't we.

(1) (Reply)

Wakili: Court Charges OPC Members With Murder, Arson / Two Police Officers Feared Dead As Charles Soludo Escape Gun Attack -tiz Naija / Hausa Committee Pleads For Calmness As Gunmen Kills Four (4) Northerners In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.