Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (43537 Views)

VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS / IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by 21stDecember: 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nobody can stop a moving flood
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Barrywilly(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Let the deranged Kanu go and form his own Facebook. Remaining Twitter and Instagram. I don't know why it took so long to ban the idiat from the public space

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:
IPoB are worldwide known terrorist. Twitter should take a clue and do the needful, the coward fugitive, made in China Sheka Diletor needs to be arrested as soon as possible.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to madness
If Igbos are terrorists, then the Fulani herdsmen slaughtering people here and there on their farmlands are termed what?....
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Dollanaira: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wicked
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Kingspin(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Facebook are turning away from social media to media tyrant.

I also learned they blocked 250 accounts in India after the government approached them.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Abagworo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
I think Facebook blocked him for animal cruelty not politics like IPOB is insinuating. He shared a video of slaughtered animals earlier
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by michoim(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nice one from Facebook...
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by UncommonLogic: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
R u high

I'm high on my stock portfolio doing much better than expected, if that's what you mean.

I'm not high on crack like Namdiot coward Cownu though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Zaggafrank: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
A very good move. Nairaland should also block all the divisive elements too

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I'm high on my stock portfolio doing much better than expected, if that's what you mean.

I'm not high on crack like Namdiot coward Cownu though.
chai,
Nnamdi Kalu has really tormented you and your likes real big, that you can't even see clearly again to pronounce his name nor write it properly grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/ipob-knocks-facebook-managers-for-blocking-kanus-account/
I didn't know Facebook has managerial office in Abuja and Lagos

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Paretomaster1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Low budget Shekau! Lol!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
prekumohtim:

I didn't know Facebook has managers in Lagos and Abuja.

Facebook announces its new office in Lagos, Nigeria

https://businessday.ng/news/article/facebook-announces-its-new-office-in-lagos-nigeria/

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by akin9ja78(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
We all know is the work of those miscreant in Aso Rock undecided They can't silence him...They should continue blocking him the truth has come to stay.

I love kanu because he's a fearless man, He's a man of wisdom, He's the only one capable of facing this government with the truth!!!!

To hell with Facebook angry

He is fearless n yet left his fathers land. Taaaaar him nor get balls

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by brookz: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
E don happen!

Online republic has ceased to exist on the cyberspace.

Even Zuckerberg knows the republic is scam and full of deceits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
We all know is the work of those miscreant in Aso Rock undecided They can't silence him...They should continue blocking him the truth has come to stay.

I love kanu because he's a fearless man, He's a man of wisdom, He's the only one capable of facing this government with the truth!!!!

Mumu, shebi they are the one that block trump too on twitter.

Will you guys ever have sense?

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
prekumohtim:

Wow thanks
you're welcome.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by biafranrealson: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:
IPoB are worldwide known terrorist. Twitter should take a clue and do the needful, the coward fugitive, made in China Sheka Diletor needs to be arrested as soon as possible.

Guy man must chop.
LZAA and his crew , your Oga needs your donation

fake
fake
fake
fake

MNK cannot descend sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo low to request for 500 naira
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
The fulani are having a party on this thread
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Notasyouthink: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:

Guy man must chop.
All these fulani traitors will never cease to amuse me. They kill, they are also full of lies and propaganda always trying to change the narrative just to cover their devilish tracks.

The fact remains that IPOB is only a terrorist organization in the zoo. No animal can change that not even your sleeping president.

I also thank God that kanu is made in China shekau not made in zoo like most of you... We all know very well that China is a billion steps ahead of the zoo. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by UncommonLogic: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
DamnnNiggarr:
chai,
Nnamdi Kalu has really tormented you and your likes real big, that you can't even see clearly again to pronounce his name nor write it properly grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Get off the crack.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by MoneyTrees(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ogbeni abeg no talk again, grin angryshame dey catch me
Dem no dey block account for Abuja & Lagos shocked
This zoo country no get level where Facebook dey
Kanu was blocked because he violated community standards maybe he tried to incite violence in one of his live videos
He should open another account ASAP cheesy
Begin bombing quickly grin grin

Ottyn01:

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by mankan2k7(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
All nyamiri should leave Facebook.
what nonesence
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by emmydee(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't believe Facebook's action was influenced by any Nigerian.
These websites or social media platforms have rules already embedded in their systems to detect acts of violence, abuse, indecency, hate speech and phrases with capabilities to instigate disunity. If anyone infringes on any of these and repeatedly, the system will automatically alert the management and they can decided to halt further useage of their platform by such persons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Oshokalo: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:

Guy man must chop.
after creating ipobook,may be u created ur play store,or iOS store or ovistore to be able to download it,KANU post is funny sha

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by 02Kebreal(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Facebook platform is even too small to pass a msg accros..

Radio Biafra is there, twitter is there and other platforms

Did U now say Facebook platform is now dmall?
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by LZAA: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:

Guy man must chop.
LZAA and his crew , your Oga needs your donation.
Maga must chop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) / Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.