Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (43538 Views)

VIDEO ACCOUNT: IPOB KILL 5 GOD IS GOOD (GIGM) DRIVERS & MANY PASSENGERS / IPOB Reacts To Arrest Of Udubuan Sage Chubueze / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
jlinkd78:
Facebook has shown it can be influenced

I don't know if this was influenced bt Facebook doesn't condole inciting violence on its platform. Nnamdi kanu should know how to talk. Same thing happened to trump when things when things went out of hand. The only thing I don't support is permanent or indefinite bans.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Oddwizard: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Made in China Shekau
...you are one of those royal to shekau....herdsman like u
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Kayceo2010: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
[/sup][code][/code][sup][sup][/sup]
oilPUSSY:
Facebook platform is even too small to pass a msg accros..

Radio Biafra is there, twitter is there and other platforms
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by ekevwe(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Zona123(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
That last phrase has said it all, [b][/b]AN ACCOMPLICE TO A CRUEL MAN WILL SURELY GET THE REWARD OF CRUELTY
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by sirvics95: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
So Facebook is against biafool sorry ooo
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riele:
This Mark Zuc.. sef is a coward.

That's how he tried silencing #Endsars protesters.

PS. I don't give a fu****ck about Nnmadi.
Nnamdi kanu does not know you exist. So go f uck yourself with that f uck you cannot give. Idiot.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Banmeallday: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
jaxxy:

I don't know if this was influenced bt Facebook doesn't condole inciting violence on its platform. Nnamdi kanu should know how to talk. Same thing happened to trump when things when things went out of hand. The only thing I don't support is permanent or indefinite bans.

Everyone that does support the narratives of the governments or one world government will be banned. Facebook is stylishly telling everyone that by banning a whole US President....

There will not be opposition to anything very very soon....

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I'm high on my stock portfolio doing much better than expected, if that's what you mean.

I'm not high on crack like Namdiot coward Cownu though.
Now i get it
U an idiot
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by UncommonLogic: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
SweetDipBenny:
Now i get it
U an idiot
[/s]

This is how you address and slap your father to wake him up in the morning. Nothing new here, keep moving on.

Omo eran ki ran. Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.

Now get LOST.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Blackdisciple(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lie Moha'med in action
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:
IPoB are worldwide known terrorist. Twitter should take a clue and do the needful, the coward fugitive, made in China Sheka Diletor needs to be arrested as soon as possible.

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to madness
Guy man must chop.
LZAA and his crew , your Oga needs your donation.
Maga must chop

Your father must be a useless man to give birth to a very useless delinquent like you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cherrybae:
Facebook took a good decision. Kanu can't be hiding in UK and be ranting up and down.

Let him return to Nigeria and rant. I commend Facebook for this decision.

Its a welcome development

You should not have been born. An abortion could have taken care of you idiotic m oron.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
babatee90:
you guys are mad o...which one is made in China shekau again haha...I’m dead grin

Na Aisha Yesufu give am the befitting name grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by BeninArmy: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:
IPoB are worldwide known terrorist. Twitter should take a clue and do the needful, the coward fugitive, made in China Sheka Diletor needs to be arrested as soon as possible.

Guy man must chop.
Maga must chop

Ọtemwen you sef you see am, everything na donate grin
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Banmeallday:

Everyone that does support the narratives of the governments or one world government will be banned. Facebook is stylishly telling everyone that by banning a whole US President....

There will not be opposition to anything very very soon....

Trump wasn't banned because of his views it was because of the violence. He didn't order it bt it happened. Divergent views are welcomed on the platform aslong as it doesn't lead to violence I believe.

U can be using Facebook to command thugs and expect it to sit back and watch. That wud be wrong.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by lapazi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Made in China Shekau

This really got to me grin
That Aisha is savagely brutal

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

This is how you address and slap your father to wake him up in the morning. Nothing new here, keep moving on.

Omo eran ki ran. Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.

Now get LOST.
Still here grin
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by sameks08(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riele:
This Mark Zuc.. sef is a coward.
That's how he tried silencing #Endsars protesters.
PS. I don't give a fu****ck about Nnmadi.
. You need a private teacher just get yourself ONE
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
dokyOloye:
Aturu muru ebule gba aka nwa
iworiwooo!!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by zickyclef: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Afamed:

Guy man must chop.
Maga must chop

Oga calm down he is not Nigeria politheifian, he was leading a successful life b4 fighting for Biafra Liberation. So go and tell that to ur afonga endsar promoters that cash out and ran to Bahrain y ppl were mourning 4 lekki victims. Or better still ask Saibaba about ur CHANGE donation b4 2015 election because this is not the change u donated 4.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
When we called them Mad people everwhere what did you expect!? They're the Agents working for this clueless and blood sucking demons government of this shithole!! Hancha nile bụ ndị ara
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by luluman: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
We all know is the work of those miscreant in Aso Rock undecided They can't silence him...They should continue blocking him the truth has come to stay.

I love kanu because he's a fearless man, He's a man of wisdom, He's the only one capable of facing this government with the truth!!!!

To hell with Facebook angry
Yet he can't come home?
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by hardbody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Made in China Shekau

May the genuine Shekau visit you and your family.
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by hardbody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
luluman:
Yet he can't come home?

What is he coming home to do? You that are home what have you achieved?
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by tonididdy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
We all know is the work of those miscreant in Aso Rock undecided They can't silence him...They should continue blocking him the truth has come to stay.

I love kanu because he's a fearless man, He's a man of wisdom, He's the only one capable of facing this government with the truth!!!!

Anyone who can't stay in Nigeria and speak to the government in its face is a COWARD.

Periodt
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by tonididdy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:

Anyone who can't stay in Nigeria and speak to the government to its face, is a COWARD.

Periodt
Re: Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:

anybody can open a radio station in london ..make noises on it.type rubbish online that has lead to d Death of innocent ignorant people and run out of the country to isreal to go and pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Abba Kyari Storms Kaduna To Help Catch Killers Of Agwom Adara(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.