Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria (50941 Views)

Why Many Nigerian Private Universities May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Sunday1gb0h0: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
What should I do with this news bayii
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by God2man2again(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Business making machine.

Someone would have thought that private universities will increase the standard of education in Nigeria. But they are actually lowering the standards.

Those who failed jamb and failed to get admitted to federal and state universities are the ones in private universities.

I cant pay almost a million per session for 4 years and then still stand on the unemployment line with someone who paid 200k in a federal university.

If you are not getting your education from federal or state university, you are wasting your time and money.

So Covenant University is lowering the standard of education?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by ShootThemAll(m): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by EmmanuelBanks: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
gurunlocker:
Keep dishing out half-baked graduates...

abegg which school you graduate from first before I know how I go take reason ur matter...

because one thing I know about ppl that finished from all those over crowded substandard Nigeria public universities, is that they have so much hate for private universities students

jealousy no go kill some ppl...

I deyy wait ur response ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Guzel: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Business making machine.

Someone would have thought that private universities will increase the standard of education in Nigeria. But they are actually lowering the standards.

Those who failed jamb and failed to get admitted to federal and state universities are the ones in private universities.

I cant pay almost a million per session for 4 years and then still stand on the unemployment line with someone who paid 200k in a federal university.

If you are not getting your education from federal or state university, you are wasting your time and money.

Poverty mentality, pray you get money and attend a programme in one of the well established private universities. Your narrative will change

4 Likes

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Business making machine.

Niggur, you're either a broke a$$, or totally ignorant!

2 Likes

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by NOwazobia: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Another set of secondary schools with no impact to the nations overall progress.
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
The only reason I support more private universities is to break the monopoly ASUU has over the Educational system in Nigeria. Useless organization only striking for their pockets at the detriment of the Nigerian students. Shay they have given them 40 billion to share and they have kept quiet till when the money finish, they will now remember that the universities don’t have functional labs to Carry out research and then go on strike.......spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by KhingLufem1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ok
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by munezo(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Instead of industries?

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Maranathan University na Lords Chosen Church get am.

@righteousness89

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by EmmanuelBanks: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
flexyrule:
Niggur, you're either a broke a$$, or totally ignorant!

I swear, naso average poor nigerians be ooo...they always hate on private universities just because they cant afford to go there..

my guy I have schooled in both private and public universities for my under graduate and postgraduate studies...

and I will tell you point blank that, I have worse experience in the so called public universities in all ramification

I.e. in the area of academic, structures, planning and the likes
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
No jobs after all said and done

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by EXOUSIAng: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shormiey:
Ok.....
Where is even the job? Once they finish the school unless their parents fix them....they gon be roaming around the street....
Unlike the education you got, I got a private University education, Covenant University to be exact and we were not trained to look for jobs but to create jobs. Even if you see a CU student working for a company he is either gathering funds to start up or he is already running his company on a low.
I have never dropped my CV any where for a job and I guess by Gods grace its too late for that.
This your job seeking mentality is what is killing the country. The American government never built America individuals like Ford and his likes built America.
The companies you searching for job in are owned by fellow human. Difference is they sacrificed their time and money to build.
So while most of you young people are thinking of how to get money for Valentine the young man who will employ your kids tomorrow is busy looking for money to start up or exand his company....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Edusoko university bida..

Omo...i dey come...make i go map things
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
amuwo1980:
13 of the private universities are in the north wao, am impressed , way to go

It is people from the south that will still go there to study. Aboki na polytechnic dem like pass, no stress grin

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by HigherEd: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Unlike the education you got, I got a private University education, Covenant University to be exact and we were not train to look for jobs to create jobs. Even if you see a CU student working for a company he is either gathering funds to start up or he is already running his company on a low.
I have never dropped my CV any where for a job and I guess by Gods grace its too late for that.
This your job seeking mentality is what is killing the country. The American government never built America individuals like Ford and like built America.
The companies you searching for job to are not owned by fellow human. Difference is they sacrificed their time and money to build.
So while most of you young people are thinking of how to get money for Valentine the young man who will employ your kids tomorrow is busy looking for money to start up or exand his company....

Thank you. People don't understand.

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Zurich1844(f): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
See as their names be sef! E remain Adigboroja University!

2 Likes

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by tito44: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Unlike the education you got, I got a private University education, Covenant University to be exact and we were not trained to look for jobs but to create jobs. Even if you see a CU student working for a company he is either gathering funds to start up or he is already running his company on a low.
This your job seeking mentality is what is killing the country. The American government never built America individuals like Ford and his likes built America.
The companies you searching for job in are owned by fellow human. Difference is they sacrificed their time and money to build.

Everyone on the internet is a rich man. This one might still be a jambite hustling for poly admission in his state oo

2 Likes

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Komu1048(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-of-approved-20-private-universities/

S/W we don't need university again. Even if all the certificate na handwork and business many go still use chop.

I wasted over ten years on education. Even those that got job sef, can't afford the life they dream ooo.

Na slawamor n his guys they chop the head of their lives

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by yunqdady: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Business making machine.

Poverty mentality.
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by yunqdady: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
gurunlocker:
Keep dishing out half-baked graduates...
What have you achieved with your so called full baked education? Keep deceiving yourself
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by EXOUSIAng: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
tito44:

Everyone on the internet is a rich man. This one might still be a jambite hustling for poly admission in his state oo

This is the problem with poor people. You think everyone is on the same table with you...
You hate the people on the table above you instead of relating with them so you can move to the next best table.
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by enumerica: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
WiLdFLame:
How many times will they keep approving offa university now ?

Them wan steal money again

May be

It was approved then, went on religation, now gather money to come back
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Craziness.... instead of these criminals called school owners to set up industries... they are busy opening universities,hence devaluing Nigerian educational system. E no go better for the Nigerian leaders.
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by tito44: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

This is the problem with poor people. You think everyone is on the same table with you...
You hate the people on the table above you instead of relating with them so you can move to the next best table.

Zombie. Nairaland faceless forum has made paupers super (online) billionaires
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by KBARBIE(f): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pls which one is iya Khadija university? That one nah school too abi nah school 1?
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by LikeAking: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
janedonez:

Your argument is blind.
Must every graduate seek employment, where is the place of Job creation and entrepreneurship that most private universities advocate.
It a this mentality of seeking employments after graduation that has kept most people still jobless years after school.

Every graduate must seek employment.

Dont let this wicked and lazy govt deceive you.

Wia grads taught how to run a biz in uni?

Uni na Ibo bizz apprentiship?
Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by EXOUSIAng: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
tito44:

Zombie. Nairaland faceless forum has made paupers super (online) billionaires
The poor keep hating what they don't have, your pain is you couldn't afford a private University.
Blame your parents for that. I don't remember saying I was a billionaire but amen to that.
Unlike you who fight strangers online
I have done businesses with people on this "faceless" forum. So while you are hating strangers many are benefiting from the same strangers but na you sabi...
When a man stands on the road arguing with a mad man soon people begin to think he has become mad"- Chinua Achebe.
I am done responding to you

2 Likes

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by LikeAking: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigglenn12:
Craziness.... instead of these criminals called school owners to set up industries... they are busy opening universities,hence devaluing Nigerian educational system. E no go better for the Nigerian leaders.

You are wise.

The average Nigerian parent dont understand education.

For them its all about ceerti.

1 Like

Re: List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria by Drone95(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Polytechnic is a bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Remembers The Name Of This Book? / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / ASUU: We Are Ready To Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.