Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave (38178 Views)

Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by timisquare82(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nauttyprof:

Nobody should expect so much from Tinubu. If he releases any press statement on this matter just know that it will be neither here nor there. A sit on the fence will be his position.
So Tinubu values politics more than his peoples' lives

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pickieox:

I always like your post on Nairaland sir. You're a sage...
It's my pleasure sir, what do i know.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ooni dey find federal palliative grin

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
Sincerely I pray FFK rules Nigeria

I will happily vote FFK twice
Only you and his family members

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by NybenSBF101(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Stupid feminist
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by delishpot: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
I am suspecting something o. How can Sunday be moving freely in Naija after all these things happening? I mean, in the past if a man rises up to touch Fulanis or rock the boat of the country too much, the naija govt that I know would have caught him and thrown him into jail by now.
I am suspecting that some top people are playing good cop, bad cop with the masses.

I speak today...... Nigeria will be saved. Nigeria will be free.
Leaders repent God is angry at the things you guys are doing. Repent before Gods wrath falls upon you. Its near. You all will be lucky if 2023 meets you alive.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Seyzcham91(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Kriss216:
FFK has now reduced himself to Sunday Igboho spokesman.

Sunday Igboho is the only true Yoruba leader we know, others are Fulani slaves.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
I don't really like Igboho but he is not far from the truth.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by bola4dprec(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
On a serious note Nigeria is not one
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by juniorstar(m): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
all northerners who have nothing tangible doing in the south to return to their states in 7 days let us send drones to look at the nook and cranny of the forest..and arrest any violater.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by ibechris(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Excuse me,I am sorry we shall remain where we are until those who decide to speak the truth would say it without any iota of resentment.

If u say the truth,they would say how can u say this to an elder,if u remain calm they would also rebuke u for not speaking up.

This apology is uncalled for,Buhari is an elder yet he was not told the truth,Tinubu is also an elder,but he will never say anything because the Fulani promised him presidency same way Babangida promised MKO similar position and later failed him.

Despite all these back and forth politics of human degradation,the Igboho guy was very right. Our elders especially those in coveted positions,have all destroyed our country. If what the fulanis are doing should by chance happened in Europe,it will be termed another Holocaust but because one tribe is greater than the other,therefore igboho isn't right.

I then ask,is it that the King cannot go wrong or what?even if he desecrate his office just for his greed...so he cant be called to orders. Let us be deceiving ourselves in the fulani enclave.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by ShootThemAll(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
officialsaw01:

Repeating the same comment on two different threads shows you're very dull.

Go kill yourself bro.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Funkeshuga(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
angry

Sunday Igboho don carry his Sara pass mosalasi.

O
D
E

Sunday don carry his Sara pass moshalasi? so what About Fulani herdsmen?

you should be in covid19 isolation center because you're of no use in a reasonable society

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by helinues: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Funkeshuga:

O
D
E

Parlour

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Everything FFK said in that post is nothing, other than an attempt to malign Tinubu. According to him "For the record let me state clearly & categorically that NO Ooni of Ife, whether living or dead, has EVER been a slave of the Fulani & neither will they ever be. I can also confirm that my friend & brother Seyi Makinde, the Governor of Oyo state, is a deeply courageous individual who would never bow before anyone let alone be a slave to the Fulani". Out of the three personalities mentioned, he chose to defend Ooni and Makinde, leaving out Tinubu. Indirectly saying that Tinubu is the only slave to Fulani. Anyways, he is entitled to his own opinion.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Funkeshuga(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

Parlour

ilakaye e ti dori k'odo tipe tipe
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by helinues: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Funkeshuga:

ilakaye e ti dori k'odo tipe tipe

In English alabosi
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Pickieox(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:
It's my pleasure sir, what do i know.

You know something...
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by okadoo: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

You are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Akpaamunsi: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
@ aka NLPoliceWoman

Enjoy your ban
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Pickieox(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
dman4mdmoon:
Everything FFK said in that post is nothing, other than an attempt to malign Tinubu. According to him "For the record let me state clearly & categorically that NO Ooni of Ife, whether living or dead, has EVER been a slave of the Fulani & neither will they ever be. I can also confirm that my friend & brother Seyi Makinde, the Governor of Oyo state, is a deeply courageous individual who would never bow before anyone let alone be a slave to the Fulani". Out of the three personalities mentioned, he chose to defend Ooni and Makinde, leaving out Tinubu. Indirectly saying that Tinubu is the only slave to Fulani. Anyways, he is entitled to his own opinion.

grin grin grin
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Pickieox(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akpaamunsi:

@ aka NLPoliceWoman

Enjoy your ban

grin grin grin
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Crossboy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
oyeb15:
how many cow did Ooni has? Govt over tax fish importation to raise demand on beef and d elites invested in it. The herders become over stressed &become violent knowing fully that d elites wil rescue dem in order not to lose their investment.
Hmm

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Funkeshuga(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:

In English alabosi

your braain have turn upside for so long and I doubt if it can be redeemable

I suggest you submit yourself for scientist to use your braain in lab as experiment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kriss216:
FFK has now reduced himself to Sunday Igboho spokesman.

Sunday Igboho is the only true Yoruba leader we know, others are Fulani slaves.

Yes, Sunday Igboho is greater than all Igbos dead or alive

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by bellotaofeek: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
He stylishly said the truth and later apologized. Nice one. grin

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by InvertedHammer: 10:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
/
That's how you do it.

Say your mind...then apologize later.

What's said cannot be unsaid.

Ooni now knows how they feel about him grin apology or no apology. Oba of Lagos has been quiet lately. Stop letting these stooges sell the destiny of their people for selfish political or financial reasons

/

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by karkel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
I can't be fooled by FFK he is playing politic...... .. He know Sunday igboho is the man of the people in South west Nigeria, so he chose to play the game of number..... I hail thee FFK..... Even those who are keeping quit are all playing the same game...... I thraway salute to them.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by kbbanj10(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igboho hmmm bro, inasmuch as I stand with you in this noble course. Abeg pls be very careful in this adventure. Hope all ends well
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Ekaka1(m): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chief FFK doing a good job of cut and nail damage control onboard of Chief Sunday Igboho.....lets see how Ooni responds to this grin
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Prince001(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:

That heartless and selfish man. All of a sudden in Buhari times he's the man of people. What has he done for Naija when he was aviation minister? We Nigeria we dey quick to forget things.

He's one of the crooks that sells us out during PDP govt, some of u never forget that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.