Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave (38177 Views)

Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by indigenous234(f): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why should he be sorry for saying the TRUTH

Who did he call a slave that isn't one?

Sunday Igboho for "Oduduwa Republic" President.

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
I've spoken with Ooni and his sin has been 4given

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by ShootThemAll(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
ShootThemAll:

So you typed all these within seconds.... all these paid 50k per month media guys sef. The killings will soon reach your side.

Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Toks2008(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iranu! Always trying to be relevant.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Basemann: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
cool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Sunnydoo: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
SUNDAY said the truth and FFK spoke in a diplomatic term. All well spoke.

We all know whatzup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Dotunking01: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi
Phone Number: 0904 7462 339 and 0704 830 5795
Don't forget to avoid this Petty Thief and Scammer by all means.

Hope we stay united and not divided. SW possess leaders that are strategic in their pursuit for peace and unity. And we won't let any opposition or indifferences to stand in our way
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by merits(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by seunoj: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
Truth be told,his outburst against the OONI OF IFE is outrageous but he stated nothing but fact esp against the Jagaban of Lagos who haven't even said anything about the herdmen causing mayhem in the SW region.

#I CARES/AM PROUD FOR MY TRIBE

No mind them jare
Is any of them dead when the pple started complaining? Did they do anything? Even if it was to talk.
Selfish leaders. Their hobby is to steal steal steal
This corona sef suppose don kill some pple

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
It's well
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ooni is a Fulani slave

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Meanwhile, d west don make their rear open like this because of porridge wey fulani promise their son

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why is FFK attempting to apologise on Sundays behalf.......

Ooni should use his charms nah....... Abi the idea of a charm, is simply a pigment of the gullibles imagination...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by ShootThemAll(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:
At your probe, this is my position ✊

Not today, Fulanis carry daggers since time immemorial. Infact any Fulani without a dagger is like... Why are we just questioning a polity that only metamorphosed ? Why now?

When we can just give the basic training to them, when we can create "lease lands for ranching, on any part of Nigeria, Irrespective your tribe" quick, make it fancy to Fulanis and all other tribes to invest on any part of Nigeria.... Let elites fund their businesses. Strict law to withdraw all weapons and create very quick enforcement and effective judiciary, Abi bawo?

We can only foster unity when everyone knows their boundaries. Some Yorubas will gladly lease lands to Yorubas to create big job opportunities and prosperity through ranching, even make money from other tribes 'who wants to only ranch their ranching' or do other Legalized businesses. This is a win win case if you ask me.

Nigeria can grow when Yorubas and every other tribes, make use of vast land of the North and any other part of Nigeria.
If not for 'Terrorism'. Invest, No wahala, Know your boundary. Lobatan
Then government should intensify security around lives and priorities. In no time, these Foreigners terrorising us will be fished out. When irrespective of your tribe, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR JOB AS A NIGERIA OR as a FOREIGNER. Well, what do i know

The problem is when we don't put alternatives in place before enforcing policies. Nigeria can for now only pride on been the largest Black gathering. Else? Let's improve on thickness of that thin line. I submit
#draamarks

So you typed all these within seconds, this was posted. All these paid 50k per month media guys sef. The killings will soon reach your side.

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Pickieox(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:

Not today, Fulanis carry daggers since time immemorial. Infact any Fulani without a dagger is like... Why are we just questioning a polity that only metamorphosed ? Why now?

When we can just give the basic training to them, when we can create "lease lands for ranching, on any part of Nigeria, Irrespective your tribe" quick, make it fancy to Fulanis and all other tribes to invest on any part of Nigeria.... Let elites fund their businesses. Strict law to withdraw all weapons and create very quick enforcement and effective judiciary, Abi bawo?

We can only foster unity when everyone knows their boundaries. Some Yorubas will gladly lease lands to Yorubas to create big job opportunities and prosperity through ranching, even make money from other tribes 'who wants to only ranch their ranching' or do other Legalized businesses. This is a win win case if you ask me.

Nigeria can grow when Yorubas and every other tribes, make use of vast land of the North and any other part of Nigeria.
Then government should intensify security around lives and priorities. In no time, these Foreigners terrorising us will be fished out. When irrespective of your tribe, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR JOB AS A NIGERIA OR as a FOREIGNER. Well, what do i know

The problem is when we don't put alternatives in place before enforcing policies. Nigeria can for now only pride on been the largest Black gathering. Else? Let's improve on thickness of that thin line. I submit
#draamarks

I always like your post on Nairaland sir. You're a sage...

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Lagoon0: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
angry

Sunday Igboho don carry his Sara pass mosalasi.

Kini itumo? So you sef na Yoruba shocked
Wonder shall never end
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by pfadom: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
This Ooni is waste of royalty. Who dared harrass Oba Olusoji Aderemi and Oba Okunade Sijuade. I pity his political stance.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by oyeb15: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
how many cow did Ooni has? Govt over tax fish importation to raise demand on beef and d elites invested in it. The herders become over stressed &become violent knowing fully that d elites wil rescue dem in order not to lose their investment.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Duridadi: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
Sincerely I pray FFK rules Nigeria

I will happily vote FFK twice
... undecided The fulanis are coming for your lipsrsealed

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by PortableToDynam(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Wait let that future come first.... Mtcheewwww
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nauttyprof(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
Truth be told,his outburst against the OONI OF IFE is outrageous but he stated nothing but fact esp against the Jagaban of Lagos who haven't even said anything about the herdmen causing mayhem in the SW region.

#I CARES/AM PROUD FOR MY TRIBE

Nobody should expect so much from Tinubu. If he releases any press statement on this matter just know that it will be neither here nor there. A sit on the fence will be his position.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Lagoon0: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin
oluwaseunamos33:
I've spoken with Ooni and his sin has been 4given

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
PortableToDynam:

Wait let that future come first.... Mtcheewwww
The future is NOW
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Brushstrokes20: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stupid story for ZOMBIES!

Igboho said the bitter truth, enough of nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by PortableToDynam(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
ShootThemAll:

So you typed all these within seconds, this was posted. All these paid 50k per month media guys sef. The killings will soon reach your side.

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!

Someone is giving us reasonable policies that can be put in place but you carry your potus to type this rubbish. FEMALE IS THE FUTURE PEOPLE with zero sense of reasoning
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by UncommonLogic: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mokason288:
Sincerely I pray FFK rules Nigeria

I will happily vote FFK twice

May be rule Biafuro, not Nigeria.

NEVER!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by PortableToDynam(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:
The future is NOW

Okay... Stay on nairaland and be shouting FEMALE IS THE Future

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nimrod81: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:

#draamarks

All to what purpose, fight and come back to round to still do what you've ranted about. What about the lives that will be lost unnecessarily?

About your questions, i write about NIGERIA according to my own sanity, infact i expect polities and may write ahead. Just like this. #Draamarks
All our fore fathers carried weapons of some sort.. perhaps we should carry weapons too and you can appeal to the government to train us too. I think arms should be legalized and all should carry fire arms as long as they are not psychologically challenged.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by officialsaw01(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
ShootThemAll:

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!
Repeating the same comment on two different threads shows you're very dull.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by timisquare82(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
stanluiz:
He even called bola tinubu and seyi makinde " fulani slaves" . cheesy cheesy
If they are not Fulani slaves then let them prove otherwise
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nightalan: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some of the nasty things Igboho was saying especially to the Ooni was just obnoxious, if he has a beef or doesn't agree with Ooni Ogunwusi, he should at least respect his title.
Omo Yoruba ni gbogbo wa na.

3 Likes

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nimrod81:
All our fore fathers carried weapons of some sort.. perhaps we should carry weapons too and you can appeal to the government to train us too. I think arms should be legalized and all should carry fire arms as long as they are not psychologically challenged.

You see, way forward thinkers. Hails wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Fight Graft With 5 Special Laws / Shettima, Governors Visit President Tinubu In Lagos For Christmas / Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.