Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave (38179 Views)

Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / FFK To Move The Motion For Yoruba's Oduduwa Independence From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fulani slaves....afonja.

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Iamsane: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
Truth be told,his outburst against the OONI OF IFE is outrageous but he stated nothing but fact esp against the Jagaban of Lagos who haven't even said anything about the herdmen causing mayhem in the SW region.

#I CARES/AM PROUD FOR MY TRIBE

You are mad with confusion.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by billyG(m): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who invited fkk in this matter? empty drum he want to bath in d glory of sunday igboho...if he had done what sunny has done for d Yoruba he can share In d glory but he choose to bark like a toothless dog.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Ekaka1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:
At your probe, this is my position ✊

Not today, Fulanis carry daggers since time immemorial. Infact any Fulani without a dagger is like... Why are we just questioning a polity that only metamorphosed ? Why now?

When we can just give the basic training to them, when we can create "lease lands for ranching, on any part of Nigeria, Irrespective your tribe" quick, make it fancy to Fulanis and all other tribes to invest on any part of Nigeria.... Let elites fund their businesses. Strict law to withdraw all weapons and create very quick enforcement and effective judiciary, Abi bawo?

We can only foster unity when everyone knows their boundaries. Some Yorubas will gladly lease lands to Yorubas to create big job opportunities and prosperity through ranching, even make money from other tribes 'who wants to only ranch their ranching' or do other Legalized businesses. This is a win win case if you ask me.

Nigeria can grow when Yorubas and every other tribes, make use of vast land of the North and any other part of Nigeria.
If not for 'Terrorism'. Invest, No wahala, Know your boundary. Lobatan
Then government should intensify security around lives and priorities. In no time, these Foreigners terrorising us will be fished out. When irrespective of your tribe, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR JOB AS A NIGERIA OR as a FOREIGNER. Well, what do i know

The problem is when we don't put alternatives in place before enforcing policies. Nigeria can for now only pride on been the largest Black gathering. Else? Let's improve on thickness of that thin line. I submit
#draamarks

I love the fact that you have displayed your naitivity and innocence on the Subject of Fulani and their Cattles and have drawn your analysis based on very elementary reasoning. It's either you are being sarcastic or you are part of the FULANISATION agenda grin
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by OlawaleBammie: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Reason fulani are raping u guys anyhoe grin grin
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by babaololo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
KEVIND:
Fulani herdsmen killed your people & raped your women in Yoruba land, instead of Buhari to visit the trouble areas to commensurate with the people in the South West. It was the Ooni that quickly jump on to the next available flight to the villa to visit the mannequin Buhari.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Felabarmudia: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Divinehealer:
FFK is mad or is he mad? Did Sunday ask him to beg on his behalf? Anyways, that is between him and his Sunday and his Ooni and his Oodua.

Concerning Nigerias problem cos I am afraid of what is comming.
The government is knowingly allowing killings of poor masses and to prove that they are trully behind the Killers, they ignore the cries of the victims but as soon as a Fulani terrorist is manhandled or his cow is targeted the government rushes out to shield them. Doesnt that show where they stand? They should improve on how they react to violence and crime cos Nigerians are hard to tame once they start an evil vice. Very soon the politicians will have a banana republic to rule over.
God will Judge them greatly.
It's a polite insult my brother
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by NobleRace: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:

Not today, Fulanis carry daggers since time immemorial. Infact any Fulani without a dagger is like... Why are we just questioning a polity that only metamorphosed ? Why now?

When we can just give the basic training to them, when we can create "lease lands for ranching, on any part of Nigeria, Irrespective your tribe" quick, make it fancy to Fulanis and all other tribes to invest on any part of Nigeria.... Let elites fund their businesses. Strict law to withdraw all weapons and create very quick enforcement and effective judiciary, Abi bawo?

We can only foster unity when everyone knows their boundaries. Some Yorubas will gladly lease lands to Yorubas to create big job opportunities and prosperity through ranching, even make money from other tribes 'who wants to only ranch their ranching' or do other Legalized businesses. This is a win win case if you ask me.

Nigeria can grow when Yorubas and every other tribes, make use of vast land of the North and any other part of Nigeria.
Then government should intensify security around lives and priorities. In no time, these Foreigners terrorising us will be fished out. When irrespective of your tribe, YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR JOB AS A NIGERIA OR as a FOREIGNER. Well, what do i know

The problem is when we don't put alternatives in place before enforcing policies. Nigeria can for now only pride on been the largest Black gathering. Else? Let's improve on thickness of that thin line. I submit
#draamarks

Frankly, you don't know the heart of a typical Fulani. Give him a yard, and he'll soon claim the city.

They're not looking for leased land. According to them, the whole Nigeria belongs to them.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
chumada:
Sunday and his terrorist brothers are nonentities, how dare him insult tinubu and onni, fg should send Python dancers to flush out all this terrorists disturbing the peace of this country..... One Nigeria cheesy grin
He should send the dancers to the Fulani killers, who is Tinubu, an opportunist??, I wish Abacha never died.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jones4190:
sunday is playing PDP script.

Fulani killers is playing Apc script
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamsane:

You are mad with confusion.

You really need to explain the reason y you are boiling with hatred cos it seems you are the confused one here

we mueeve

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Shikena(m): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Mark my words, Sunday Igboho will soon regret his words and actions. You dont insult elders and expect to retain sympathy.
Please use your magical powers on the Fulanis. They are killing people. We dey behind you grin .
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
After all of this they will still steal your money and marry small girls on top of your heads. Nonsense.

When FFK is your voice of reason then you too must be a drug addict
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Abdulsaddiq: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
The entire Fulani were humiliated nationwide for the actions of few, and mr president is quit. Hope you guys are ready cuz they will surely revenge one day
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by delerx(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Baby why you no complete am now. Are u scared of hate speech. TINUBU, Soro soke weyrey
ShootThemAll:
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by legba1(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jagaban is a fulani slave who is eyeing the presidency, he won't talk against buhari and his brothers. The Ooni is Jagaban boy.,hewas single handedly install by TINUBU and AREGBE, so he will do their budding

Sunday is right to have label them Fulani slave... As for Seyi Makinde, he needs to show leadership and up his game
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by FX(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
tnerro1:
This is a typical example of “ if I say you are a fool now, you will say I am abusing you “ but you don already use style call an fool grin
Laff wan kee me ooo
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Drabeey:

#draamarks

Who is the government?

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by GerraMeh74(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Afonjos sef. Another person go dey "Sin", another will be begging for "Forgiveness" on his behalf. What the Buhari administration and Fulani Cabal has reduced Yoruba tribe to is just laughable. To imagine that no high ranking Yoruba person in government has come out to categorically condemn the Murderous herdsmen goes a long way in telling you all you need to know about them. Even a typical Hausa man will not be in such a relationship. You are ready to sacrifice the blood of your kinsmen on the Political table of scarifice just for 2023....
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by Ekaka1(m): 12:14am On Feb 04, 2021
delishpot:
I am suspecting something o. How can Sunday be moving freely in Naija after all these things happening? I mean, in the past if a man rises up to touch Fulanis or rock the boat of the country too much, the naija govt that I know would have caught him and thrown him into jail by now.
I am suspecting that some top people are playing good cop, bad cop with the masses.

I speak today...... Nigeria will be saved. Nigeria will be free.
Leaders repent God is angry at the things you guys are doing. Repent before Gods wrath falls upon you. Its near. You all will be lucky if 2023 meets you alive.

Let me try to answer some of your questions or address your dilemma about "Sunday Igboho moving about freely..."
First you need to understand that Sunday is a "child of circumstances " in this whole issue of Fulani herdsmen continued mayhem across the land with impunity.

You have to look at the man Sunday "Igboho" Adeyemo very closely and understand why there's calculated reluctance to either arrest him or eliminate him openly or secretly...those who do not think beyond their noses and who are foot soldiers of some interest groups or politicians may have attempted to hurt him or rattle him...like the arson against him recently where one of his houses was torched. However, those who suddenly have seen what's at play are the ones silent, passively in support and waiting to see where the pendulum of political power swings or openly in support of his activitIes.

Sunday Igboho so far has acted his script perfectly by riding on the tension of the moment and particularly the carnage by Fulani herdsmen that has been going on in the South west in recent times leaving the communities in tears, blood and trauma. While all of these was going on, the south west politicians like other politicians across the country rather chose to focus on 2023 and thus unwittingly down played the "raging fire" of the moment in their backyard...

The Ordinary man who has no security and whose farmlands and have consistently been at the receiving end because his crops get eaten or trampled upon by cows...he can't go to his farm for fear of being hacked down or his female family raped their people gruesomely murderedand people kidnapped for ransome all these done openly without challenge or defense from those they have consistent voted into power without any action to stop these Fulani herdsmen terror of occupation and destruction.

It was therefore a huge relief to them when a certain Sunday Igboho picked up the gauntlet and fearlessly began to provide protection and a rare form of leadership and empathy that the common Yoruba man can relate to. Sunday proved He understood the issues and was quick to identify with the people , leading from the front and getting the result the people wanted so at least they can sleep with both eyes shut again.

Sunday has proven that you do not need a higher degree to lead..all you need is your conscience, integrity , transparency, empathy and respect for people. If you listen to him though he speaks mostly in relatively plain Yoruba language with occasional sprinkles of the English language you will see that He is very, very articulate and consistent in the delivery of his message..

The man may not have gone to a higher institution but he is very intelligent...how? Well, he understands:
1. Governance structure: Hear him speak and you will hear him giving credit to Yoruba leaders and governors who have been taking action against these heardsmen in their states. He says he is not interested in political appointments or any position of authority of sort...
2. collaboration: So far He says he has reached out to several Yoruba leaders of thought..including the Aare Ona Kakanfo even the Obas whom he talks very glowingly about
3. Stakeholders management: Sunday knows how to carry his crowd along...he is free with the crowd, no airs...nothing...no outlandish...secret strategies...hear the way he talks about his mentors and other religious leaders, traditionalists, Christians and Muslim leaders, he is popular locally and amongst yorubas in diaspora and he appears like someone who is very current about the Nigerian politics and other issues.
4. If you get rid of Sunday Igboho now with the results he has achieved and his soaring popularity you will only make him a matyr and this matter will snowball into a massive movement within the western states and politicians will become targets...they have everything to lose. Sunday has already made history and will go down well into the night in Nigeria and Yoruba history...

5. Managing distraction/Detractors: Although he appears crude and tactless but he has successfully warded off those who tried to rubbish or de-market him...there is this man who said he was paid to come and work for a political Party in Ekiti during one of the elections...the man wrote and caption his story "The Sunday Igboho I know" ...Sunday completely tore his story in shreds and asked the man to swear by his first child and the man quickly retreated. He admits he's been to bourdillon on invitation and was given "N2million only" for "transport" by Jagaban. Seyi Makonde Gis governor is also a man who will regret he did not manage this man's energy well.

6. Finally, the only people who can "retire" Sunday now is the people ....and I am sure he knows it...that's why he is growing in confidence....Also,to whittle down Igboho's relevance in the near future, is for the government in Abuja to quickly address the issue of mauruding fulani herdsmen, investigate and arrest those erring herdsmen alledged to have killed, main kidnapped, raped women and destroyed people's farmlands and crops all across the country like you will treat all other. Riminal cases build ranches and grazelands for herders in their homelands , decree against Cows roaming all across our city...this is almost 22nd century for Christ sake!!..

7. The Yoruba leadership and the Governors particularly must genuinely bring in their "Polished" and unbiased ideas to support and gradually "takeover" the fight from Sunday ....otherwise, they too will suffer the collateral damage in their political calculations for 2023 which they are so obsessed about

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by ransomed: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2021
The truth is bitter, ooni should swallow it. Sunday Igboho has spoken the minds of the masses.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by EmekaA125(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Mokason288:
Sincerely I pray FFK rules Nigeria

I will happily vote FFK twice
A million vote of yours won't earn him Councillorship position talk more of President. FFK is a retarded fool that talk from both sides of his mouth. Typical afonja grandson
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by stayclearofme: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Mokason288:

You must be high on drugs!

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by NovusHomo(m): 1:25am On Feb 04, 2021
CastedAyo:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday said the activist Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho regretted his verbal attacks at the Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi over the herdsmen crisis rocking the south-west region, Igbere TV reports.

During a virtual meeting tagged Townhall with Yoruba in Diaspora, the activist had said the Ooni disappointed the Yoruba people by not stating the problems when he visited President Muhammadu Buhari.

He also labeled a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress Bola Tinubu; and Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde as “Fulani slaves”.

However, in a Twitter thread, Mr Fani-Kayode appealed to the Ooni to forgive Sunday Igboho.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1356999493695201283

Bleep the Ooni. The mofo should be dethroned. He sold some Ife land to Ganduje (a Fulani). This is what you get when you make a "yahoo, yahoo" an Oba. The Yoruba will make history when we remove him.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by calcal: 1:43am On Feb 04, 2021
HORLADSTAR:
Truth be told,his outburst against the OONI OF IFE is outrageous but he stated nothing but fact esp against the Jagaban of Lagos who haven't even said anything about the herdmen causing mayhem in the SW region.

Modified: I dedicate this FTC to all the yorubas on this thread.
Na my FTC be this so I wanna dedicate it to something huge

we mueeve

The Oni of Ife deserves nothing good. he has been grabbing land from Ife people since he came to power. the land did not belong to his father, he is even giving those land out to Fulani herdsmen, he needs to be checked. he won't last. it's a thief.

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by dangotesmummy: 2:30am On Feb 04, 2021
HORLADSTAR:

Modified: I dedicate this FTC to all the yorubas on this thread.
Na my FTC be this so I wanna dedicate it to something huge

we mueeve
when it was time to be killing at the toll gate he acted swiftly,when it's time to defend his people he suddenly became dumb,now they turned a political agbero into a hero.shey if the government did what they were supposed to do Will the likes of Sunday exist? They should be ashamed of themselves.awon agbaya buruku.if it's to marry small girls and be spraying money for k1,you will see them there

1 Like

Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by YemmyKamor: 3:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Mokason288:

are you for real?
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by RichAbujaGuy: 3:51am On Feb 04, 2021
This FFK guy talk more then a female.
Hen is clucking from dawn to night everyday.
Re: FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave by osilamah77(m): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Not all fulani herdsmen are terrorists but all terrorizing herdsmen are fulani...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.