Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area (838 Views)

Rashes In Private Area.. (viewers Discretion Advised) / Blood Comes Out Of My Private Part At Night, Please Help!! / Help!!! Rashes On My Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Assistantacct: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
The one I circled red started with the small boils like the one i circled with blue Then turn out like that. I thought that's all.. Now I just discover another one I circle with blue . Please what is this..how can I fix it?

Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by DenreleDave(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Assistantacct:
The one I circled red started with the small boils like the one i circled with blue Then turn out like that. I thought that's all.. Now I just discover another one I circle with blue . Please what is this..how can I fix it?

Did u had unprotected sex??
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Assistantacct: 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
DenreleDave:

Did u had unprotected sex??

No, the last time is about three months ago
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by dollytino4real(f): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
real syphilis and e dey hard to go!
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by DenreleDave(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Assistantacct:

No, the last time is about three months ago

Go hospital or pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Zeion422(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dnt wory much avoid touching or pealing it.....maintain good hygiene, sometime it goes on it own aftet awhile
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by after4: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ebi like sey you no know wetin be STI oh?
Op abeg go huspital

Zeion422:
Dnt wory much avoid touching or pealing it.....maintain good hygiene, sometime it goes on it own aftet awhile
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Assistantacct: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Zeion422:

This is the second time, after a while it turns wound and dry off, but I got bothered because it's becoming too frequent
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Jonwesley(m): 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
That's Herpes. No cure. Women spread it to unsuspecting men without caring. And common among ladies that fucck around anyhow.
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Assistantacct: 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jonwesley:
That's Herpes. No cure. Women spread it to unsuspecting men without caring. And common among ladies that fucck around anyhow.

Bro are you saying there is nothing I can do about it ?
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Pochettino(f): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Assistantacct:

Herpes has no cure. Its permanent.
Eventually, it will lead to AIDS & death
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by OKOATA(m): 1:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Assistantacct:

Don't mind the guy above me, he's creating anxiety and fear in your mind. Just check yourself at the hospital, use the drugs you are given and keep saying I am Healed 247 to yourself till you are healed. You can heal yourself through your own subconscious mind. Read more on how to use the subconscious mind to heal oneself. The more you say to yourself I am healed of all diseases and you believe in it saying it everyday day you will be healed I swear it to you.
Re: Help A Brother! What Is This In My Private Area by Jonwesley(m): 7:55am On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Assistantacct post=98715924]

Bro are you saying there is nothing I can do about it ?[/quote

Well, you can only manage it as it has no cure. You can go read about it, Herpes simplex type 2. Management can be done by taking a branded zoovirax tablets or aciclovir tablet (Virex). And be taking about 400mg daily till symptoms disappear. Also buy the Virex topical cream and begin to apply the cream on the spot when you begin to feel tingling sensation on the spot to reduce the veracity of the attacks. If you do the application minimum 6 times daily, that is four hours apart, the attacks may be averted. If you do nothing at all you will suffer embarrassing moments in your sexual life.

(1) (Reply)

6️ Foods That Build The Bu√t, Body, Abs / 6 Health Benefits Of Blending Fresh Pineapple And Coconut Water Together By Cokh / What Next Should I Do House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.