Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off (70968 Views)

LASTMA Officials Break 'One Way' Lagos Traffic Law (Photo) / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by goldfish27(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Lol. Women are taking over

The number of successful women based on merit in Nigeria is not up to 5% the rest 95% na based on who know who or who Dem service...quote me and enter ur Menopause
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by deeva2: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2021
LASGIDIS FOR SHOWS
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by xcuggsm(m): 8:27am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
".

The male companion is heard explaining what happened. He said that when they got to a point along the road, they were asked to make a turn and when they did, the colleagues of the same LASTMA officials who asked them to turn came and stopped them and seized their car.l
This is obviously a set up by the evil LASMA officers to extort money from the poor woman..
I have experienced such on Marina Street, Lagos Island, a couple of years back. In my own case, I stopped to ask directions from a LASMA officer and he directed me to take a road which was designated a One-Way traffic only for his colleagues who were lying in wait there to arrest me for violating the traffic rule . I settled with N10,000 with plenty of abeg to gain my freedom angry
IS THIS NOT A CALL FOR #ENDLASMA UNLOADING!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Blackdisciple(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Gone are the days we allowed men ride on us like machines.

Madam no be that one dem dey talk ooo

This na lastma matter
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Blackdisciple(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2021
If the story is true then why would they want to arrest the car after telling them to turn

Those lastma think say them be FRSC , I like wetin she do walai make she no come down, the bro even get time dey talk the story sef , follow madam V dey vex too oo ,no allow only her cos e go dey some how.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Bellotelli: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
This one get sense at all She violated traffic rules and here u are talking about female oppression.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by buchilino(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:
you know the laws and still broke it....no excuse....
nobody can force you to break laws....

in court,she has no chance,no point....

HAVE U CONSIDERED D POSSIBILITY DAT D SAME LASTMA OFFICIALS DECEIVED HER IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF HER.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by 1newnairalander: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2021
LASTMA are used to doing this alot. they are the ones who will direct you, seconds later they will catch you for one way driving.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Nowadays when a woman runs mad
Sapphiere would begin to praise her
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by oglalasioux(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Ladiva post=98723280][/quote]

Women are great. There's no way the world would exist without your contribution. I've got a mother, wife and daughter and I have utmost respect for them. My post is not to put women down in any way. My post was strictly from my personal observation as a regular road user. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by oglalasioux(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Women are great. There's no way the world would exist without your contribution. I've got a mother, wife and daughter and I have utmost respect for them. My post is not to put women down in any way. My post was strictly from my personal observation as a regular road user. Thanks.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by charlesucheh(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
As Easy as sense is easy to get!

you have refused to have one..

Na you dey do yourself!!!
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by charlesucheh(m): 11:46am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
somebody scattered the law with sledgehammer, you are here hailing her!

you and her, I no know who foolish pass!

ahbeg tell me! Joor!!¡
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by JastSiryin(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
LOL... You feminists are just a bunch of idiots... It's only your bias that has made you ignore the sufferings of men by this same people, of which women are a part of. Try to be more logical next time
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by tsdarkside(m): 11:56am On Feb 04, 2021
buchilino:

HAVE U CONSIDERED D POSSIBILITY DAT D SAME LASTMA OFFICIALS DECEIVED HER IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF HER.

you wan go court and say it was lastma person that told you to drive against traffic....??
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Tonyblessed(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

Mumu, is seems you did not go to school. Can't you read well. Illiterates like you typing rubbish without reading. Obviously, Most Lagosians will know the Lastma is at fault.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Rocky4996: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier.

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tonyblessed:

Mumu, is seems you did not go to school. Can't you read well. Illiterates like you typing rubbish without reading. Obviously, Most Lagosians will know the Lastma is at fault.

you dont gerrit....
somebody told you to jump from a buildin and you do it....??

she knew the traffic rules their....
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
someones mum sad sad sad sad sane people in this our contry isn't more than 5, athough i know am not among the 5 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:

Lol...keep deceiving yourself. You will still spread those legs for at least one man and maybe more than one...
It's funny watching you hate men...
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Woman creates a scene as she climbs on roof of car to prevent LASTMA officials from driving it off

A woman created a scene along a busy road in Lagos after she and her male companion were stopped by LASTMA officials who tried to seize their car.

The woman refused to allow the LASTMA official who had slid into the driver's seat to zoom off with the car. She climbed onto the car's bonnet and ignored pleas from passersby asking her to get down.

Voices in the background are heard saying "they followed one-way".

The male companion is heard explaining what happened. He said that when they got to a point along the road, they were asked to make a turn and when they did, the colleagues of the same LASTMA officials who asked them to turn came and stopped them and seized their car.

The man is soon heard calling the woman "Madam V" while asking her to come down from the car but she refused and climbed from the bonnet to the roof of the car.

She is later seen inside the car, struggling for the car keys with the uniformed LASTMA officer to prevent him from driving off with their car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0FAW5Qs0dU

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/2/woman-creates-a-scene-as-she-climbs-on-roof-of-car-to-prevent-lastma-officials-from-driving-it-off.html

All i see here is some hungry mofos trying to play n cash out on a crazy woman.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by virago(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Charmingrascal:

You support this tout like behavior?
Feminism is not thuggery or touting.

Who are the real touts , the lady or LASTMA official ? I guess you haven't been "caught" by these criminals
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by OdenKelechi(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

Don't say that shit again. It was a Lastma officer that told them to take that route. I would've blamed her if i haven't seen Lastma people do that shit before. I see it almost everyday right in front of my office. They like setting motorist up so they can squeeze them of some serious money. She did well creating that scene....Useless Lastma cunts that don't actually do what the agency was created to do.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by tsdarkside(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
OdenKelechi:

Don't say that shit again. It was a Lastma officer that told them to take that route. I would've blamed her if i haven't seen Lastma people do that shit before. I see it almost everyday right in front of my office. They like setting motorist up so they can squeeze them of some serious money. She did well creating that scene....Useless Lastma cunts that don't actually do what the agency was created to do.

did they force her....??
she dont have eyes....??

she didnt noticed the other cars are drivin the opposite direction....??

that is no excuse....
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by robinsonmfon(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Are you okay?
sapphiere:
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by EmekaBlue(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Most nigeria ladies like to wear Long short under their gown...so unsexy and unappealing when it shows. Tueeh
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by buchilino(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
tsdarkside:

you wan go court and say it was lastma person that told you to drive against traffic....??

IF UR A STRANGER LOOKING 4 DIRECTIONS, N A GOVT OFFICIAL DECEIVE U TO FOLLOW ONE WAY, HOW IS DAT UR FAULT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.