Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off (70967 Views)

LASTMA Officials Break 'One Way' Lagos Traffic Law (Photo) / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by tsdarkside(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2021
buchilino:

IF UR A STRANGER LOOKING 4 DIRECTIONS, N A GOVT OFFICIAL DECEIVE U TO FOLLOW ONE WAY, HOW IS DAT UR FAULT.

you dont want to get....
you cant be blaimin others for your mistakes....

who are your GOVT OFFICIAL....??
are they from another planet....??
its not you dey raise them....??

your never taught them morals from young age and you are awaitin it from them....

when amotekun arrested those stubborn school children,didnt you complain....??
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Tillatalk: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Barbsamiin:
Some women do'nt reason with their brains, This thread does'nt worth my time,
please, NEXT.
the day they will do it to you you will reason with your brain
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Boxer007(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
virago:

Who are the real touts , the lady or LASTMA official ? I guess you haven't been "caught" by these criminals

i have moiney.gimmme yor nomba smiley
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by virago(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Boxer007:

i have moiney.gimmme yor nomba smiley

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Boxer007(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
virago:

Darling I have moiney & please describe yor sef & was your nomba? cheesy
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Boxer007(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
virago:

Check my new post. (Thread). U will see I mean business
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by buchilino(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
tsdarkside:

you dont want to get....
you cant be blaimin others for your mistakes....

who are your GOVT OFFICIAL....??
are they from another planet....??
its not you dey raise them....??

your never taught them morals from young age and you are awaitin it from them....

when amotekun arrested those stubborn school children,didnt you complain....??

SO THIS HOW NIGERIANS INTERPRET LAWS, SOMEBODY WAS DECEIVED, YET THAT PERSON IS STILL CONDEMNED FOR BEING LIED TO. SO VERY UNFORTUNATE.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by tsdarkside(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
buchilino:

SO THIS HOW NIGERIANS INTERPRET LAWS, SOMEBODY WAS DECEIVED, YET THAT PERSON IS STILL CONDEMNED FOR BEING LIED TO. SO VERY UNFORTUNATE.

sorry....who you wan blame....the snake or eve....
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by buchilino(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
tsdarkside:

sorry....who you wan blame....the snake or eve....

THIS IS SO SAD FOR A SOCIETY
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by tsdarkside(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
buchilino:

THIS IS SO SAD FOR A SOCIETY

its the sad reality of life....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.