Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again (3821 Views)

2023 Presidency: Again, Northern Elders Say No To Zoning / Civil Societies Resist SW Presidency In 2023. / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Want Him To Run For Presidency Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by limeta(f): 2:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
For threatening us with eviction, No northerner will vote for Tinubu . You people has lost your chances of becoming president in 2023.

Mark my words

2023 you and tinubu will not be citizens of the same country
Mark my words
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Guestlander: 2:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
For threatening us with eviction, No northerner will vote for Tinubu . You people has lost your chances of becoming president in 2023.

Mark my words

Useless threat. I guess we should offer you our necks in exchange for the presidency. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Never4getU: 2:51am On Feb 04, 2021
God will punish you. So, the north now owns the presidency of which it decide who becomes nigeria president? U people are enjoying nigeria at the mercy of westerns, better don't push ur luck against the wall.

Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Mraphel: 3:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words
Igbo presidency nko
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words

We Yorubas don't want to vote Tinubu either. What we want to vote for is break up of Nigeria (you louts' greatest nightmare). So you can actually go f**k yourselves with your votes.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
They know that already. How can we give the presidency to people that don't respect their visitors. The only reason that can make us support Tinubu is to create ruga.

You mean that ruga. As in, that game reserve for you animals, right? No, we don't do that here. We already have enough forest reserves for animals. Heard some of your species live in those forests too.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

You too. No presidency for una

The south don't depend on presidency or the FG like you clowns do. You guys are dead without (even with) the FG, s you guys lack the brain or education to survive alone.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Aconomist:
You monkeys only talk big. But in 2023 you will bow down like the slave you are. Atiku 2023. Continue wailing.

A picture of kids from the north and kids from the south should let you know the region infested with monkeys. Or just reading comments from adults from both sections may help.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Gandollaar(f): 5:07am On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Bornu1stson and kaduna1stson, though you're not anything close to the North, you're chimpanzee faced, hairy Ipob Terrorists.

Haven't said that, we as Yorubas do not beg for presidency. We're already a force to reckon with in this Political dispensation.

There's no that Region that can win election solely in Nigeria, Fulanis have no option.

Criminal Fulani herders will never be spare in our land from today till tomorrow. We're not coward who pays 100k to compensate oppressors

Stop this 100k nonsense Baba, it cannot sell.

OP is surely not from borno but both Obj and osunbande are the only Nigerians I know with familial resemblance to apes.

Do you want to see pictures?
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by femi4: 5:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words
Insignificant tribe
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by nyiamfrank: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
They know that already. How can we give the presidency to people that don't respect their visitors. The only reason that can make us support Tinubu is to create ruga.
there is enough land in sambisa forest for enough rugas, not this side
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Bornu1stSon(m): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Guestlander:

Useless threat. I guess we should offer you our necks in exchange for the presidency. Oponu.

You people supposed to be Diplomatic when handling the killings by going to court or meeting the president. But, you didn't. You people have lost our support.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by ThatFairGuy1: 6:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Gandollaar:
Stop this 100k nonsense Baba, it cannot sell.

OP is surely not from borno but both Obj and osunbande are the only Nigerians I know with familial resemblance to apes.

Do you want to see pictures?
Dem don ban your other account angry

For your info, obj is an Anambrarian tongue

Joke on you to have distorted Handsome Oshinbajo's picture
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Whoube99(f): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words

Ya papa
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by ThatFairGuy1: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Banmeallday:

Sentiment will not create health care nor good governance unless it is for a Oduduwa Republic. Claiming relevance in a ZOO makes you a real donkey ass if you catch my drift.

And of course, you are not a donkey ass.

Nigeria was designed to enrich some folks in Edinburgh and Manchester and their children are doing well while your own find it difficult to eat once a day....

Igbo do not hate Yoruba, nor do the Ijaw or Bini or Urhobo.....
Only animals identifies zoo.
which category of animal are you?
It must be pig
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Sexmate10(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words

U be big fool we are talking about dividing this country, u are talking about election fool
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Gandollaar(f): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Dem don ban your other account angry

For your info, obj is an Anambrarian tongue

Joke on you to have distorted Handsome Oshinbajo's picture
Osunbande and handsome in one sentence is an insult to fair and handsome guys like you.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by madmohamed(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Bornu1stson and kaduna1stson, though you're not anything close to the North, you're chimpanzee faced, hairy Ipob Terrorists.

Haven't said that, we as Yorubas do not beg for presidency. We're already a force to reckon with in this Political dispensation.

There's no that Region that can win election solely in Nigeria, Fulanis have no option.

Criminal Fulani herders will never be spare in our land from today till tomorrow. We're not coward who pays 100k to compensate oppressors

look at this one how can you people scared of Fulani like this. The guy is a northerner he said they will not support you and this coward is calling IPOB I known understand what is a coward

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Mightyhaiz: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2021
OneTemplate:

Lol. It does not matter whether you're IPOBian or Fulani. Yours is the voice of a pained loser who cannot accept that Nigeria is changing irreversibly forever. Not even sure there will be elections in 2023. God spare us all sha.
u must have ipob indelibly stamped infront of your cone shaped brains..

Thats the explanation for all these..
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Veqtor:

Caman gbafuo!

Shift....

I'm sure SW don't need d votes of bloodsuckers.

Wonderful, Blood sucker?
SW & NW have the highest crime rate in Nigeria prior to the recent indictment of Fulani in any criminality in their region. Those with highest rate of skull mining, ritual killing and cultism have the gut to call othas blood suckers?
We all can rememba aftermath of Endsars protest, the arson, the rampant killings and now u got an excuse to indict some group of ppl in every crime u're calling others blood suckers.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by ThatFairGuy1: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Gandollaar:
Osunbande and handsome in one sentence is an insult to fair and handsome guys like you.

I'll soon leave nairaland for una.

where do you see fair , handsome guy angry
I'm being ironical

So all of una truly dey trail me because I've been seeing this lately, abeg don't take all my post personal dear Igbos. Nah cruise o

I go Soon leave nairaland for Una angry

MsAllison achalugoNwa and co

1 Like

Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Fahdiga1: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Imagine this Mallam from Damaturu talking as if he is a Yoruba man. be a man and be proud of your tribe.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by LexngtonSteele: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2021
wakaman:
Yamree snake we see you
angry

Na only hairy chestbeating gown wearing cowards dey do this

Cc helinues
ThatFairguy1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Veqtor: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
Wonderful, Blood sucker?
SW & NW have the highest crime rate in Nigeria prior to the recent indictment of Fulani in any criminality in their region. Those with highest rate of skull mining, ritual killing and cultism have the gut to call othas blood suckers?
We all can rememba aftermath of Endsars protest, the arson, the rampant killings and now u got an excuse to indict some group of ppl in every crime u're calling others blood suckers.

Who is this one? U talk just like d monicker u gave urself.

So bcoz there are crimes going on in our different ethnicities now means that ppl from those ethnic groups should b raped, maimed, kidnapped, killed and have their towns taken away from them by ur Kinsmen?

Too much burukutu doesn't do yu justice
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Bornu1stSon(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
We are going to prove it in 2023 that we own Nigeria
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Gbagura: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
We are going to prove it in 2023 that we own Nigeria
We abokis won't grant igbo presidency either.

Shebi ó ti yà wéré lọmọ ni?
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by cocolacec(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Mark my words

SouTh west will Leave your One NIGERIA for an i deependent country.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Gandollaar(f): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I'll soon leave nairaland for una.

where do you see fair , handsome guy angry
I'm being ironical

So all of una truly dey trail me because I've been seeing this lately, abeg don't take all my post personal dear Igbos. Nah cruise o

I go Soon leave nairaland for Una angry

MsAllison achalugoNwa and co
I'm right behind you lol
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by mbaise1000: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OneTemplate:

Lol. It does not matter whether you're IPOBian or Fulani. Yours is the voice of a pained loser who cannot accept that Nigeria is changing irreversibly forever. Not even sure there will be elections in 2023. God spare us all sha.

And IPOB must be mentioned? Don't you think that you are the one in severe pain here?
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by mbaise1000: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gbagura:
We abokis won't grant igbo presidency either.

Shebi ó ti yà wéré lọmọ ni?

You can't help mentioning us in anything right?
Proves to you that biafra cannot be wished away, or insulted or hated away, nigeria must face biafra, or nothing moves, you can keep dreaming though, as you like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Tops Out Of School Children Statistics / Breaking: Tinubu Endorses Yari/Kalu For Senate Leadership / Floods Displaces Over 100,000 In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.