Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again (3822 Views)

2023 Presidency: Again, Northern Elders Say No To Zoning / Civil Societies Resist SW Presidency In 2023. / 2023: Atiku’s Associates Want Him To Run For Presidency Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by MsAllison(f): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

I'll soon leave nairaland for una.

where do you see fair , handsome guy angry
I'm being ironical

So all of una truly dey trail me because I've been seeing this lately, abeg don't take all my post personal dear Igbos. Nah cruise o

I go Soon leave nairaland for Una angry

MsAllison achalugoNwa and co
my love forgive them
kiss
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by cocolacec(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
For threatening us with eviction, No northerner will vote for Tinubu . You people has lost your chances of becoming president in 2023.

Mark my words

Then Nigger area will split into 5
Oduduwa,Biafra,middle belt,LNC,Arewa(retain Nigeria)
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Gbagura: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You can't help mentioning us in anything right?
Proves to you that biafra cannot be wished away, or insulted or hated away, nigeria must face biafra, or nothing moves, you can keep dreaming though, as you like
Facebook banned Kanu abi? Every platform including would soon start banning your asses. Nobody says you shouldn't get Biafra your approach to it is too childish and gory.
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by Depressed101: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
For threatening us with eviction, No northerner will vote for Tinubu . You people has lost your chances of becoming president in 2023.

Mark my words
defeat insurgency in bornu before you try to vote.. Cos I don't know if you will be a life then
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by mbaise1000: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gbagura:
Facebook banned Kanu abi? Every platform including would soon start banning your asses. Nobody says you shouldn't get Biafra your approach to it is too childish and gory.

Any one can be banned on Facebook so what, trump was also banned right?
BTW have you seen anywhere I have claimed that nnamdi kanu is a saint? Or for that matter is he the first to fight for biafra? Only dreamers like you will think that he will be the last if by any chance it didn't happen in his time, that is if nigeria will exist for that long, and was the first one fought on social media?
The problem with simple minds is that they will leave the problem facing them and fighting who doesn't even care whether they exist or not and doesn't pose any threath to their existence, fortunately the thing that kanu has been talking for years has come home to everyone now and little minds are STILL dong ostrich,
How about you bring your head put of the sand and see the death on your doorstep in the form of fulani terrorists, though you will still blame kanu as the murder you, you are making scapegoat of the one person who stood you last week and you expect others to do same, thats not the igbo way, iggos know the many flaws of kanu and still prefer him to all the igbo politicians and traditional rulers joined together with the exception of abaribe, igbos don't bow to anyone, you can make use of the nearest transformer if you want, all of you are saying igbos can ho if they want but will attack everyone that support it. What does it say of you?
Re: We Will Never Support SW Presidency Again by mbaise1000: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Gbagura:

Any one can be banned on Facebook so what, trump was also banned right?
BTW have you seen anywhere I have claimed that nnamdi kanu is a saint? Or for that matter is he the first to fight for biafra? Only dreamers like you will think that he will be the last if by any chance it didn't happen in his time, that is if nigeria will exist for that long, and was the first one fought on social media?
The problem with simple minds is that they will leave the problem facing them and fighting who doesn't even care whether they exist or not and doesn't pose any threath to their existence, fortunately the thing that kanu has been talking for years has come home to everyone now and little minds are STILL dong ostrich,
How about you bring your head put of the sand and see the death on your doorstep in the form of fulani terrorists, though you will still blame kanu as the murder you, you are making scapegoat of the only one person who stood. Out for you last week and you expect others to do same, thats not the igbo way, igbos know the many flaws of kanu and still prefer him to all the igbo politicians and traditional rulers joined together with the exception of abaribe, igbos don't bow to anyone, you can make use of the nearest transformer if you want, all of you are saying igbos can go if they want but will attack everyone that support it. What does it say of you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Restore Peace: Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Security / Peter Obi Supporters Launch Airborne Parachute Campaign In The Sea- Pics / Kano Residents Mock Tinubu On His Way To The Emir's Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.