Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai (23658 Views)

I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by IAMPEDRO: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
This man likes to make fool of himself. I still wonder how he managed to win the party flag bearer. Same foolish old hag that send some sets of people away from his state few months ago and was later revealed by media. Now he becomes a messiah that is running his mouth on other states matter.
Lol.... just like me wondering how Kabaka of Edo made is money. When I know who they are through what they says, what their body languages entails and even what their eyes says.
After the killing of innocent citizens in his state I know fully well that he is not human, the son is worse.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by IAMPEDRO: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Hadeylex:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-nigerians-have-right-to-live-wherever-they-choose-says-el-rufai/
What does the law says about trespassing in Nigeria, what am I even asking... as if there is a law. mtwee........
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by arsenal444(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2021
They should come and stay at your family house. Stupid leaders with Zero ideas...

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by kayjay69(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2021
spoken like the bigot that he is.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by splashbaby(m): 8:07am On Feb 04, 2021
This idiots have never for once spoken on how to stem the atrocities of the killers herdsmen but concentrate attention on the victims to be tolerant. Rule of law that makes one ethnic monopolise violence. Tell that dimwit, where rules of law ends, self defense and preservation begins

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sure.. El-rufai has spoken well...

Instead of them to arrest Sunday Igboho, they are openly supporting him...

Too bad, the Yorubas have legalized and institutionalized the "Criminal Tribes Act"... But they will become the biggest loser in the long run....

What's new?

I formally welcome all Nigerians to Earth 093450 of the Bengo alternate universe... The infamous "Criminal Tribes Act" of 12 October 1871 enacted in British India, of Earth Classic, has now resurfaced in Nigeria, of Earth 093450... No thanks to the Yorubas... Certain crimes now can only be and always committed by a particular tribe...

But let's see how it ends...

Nigeria go better...

Your father is a mad man and you're equally sick upstairs like that midget hellerufai ! Fulanis have the right to kill ,maim,rape,forcefully grab other people's land,destroy their means of livelihood and commit all form of atrocities without any repercussion but other Nigerians don't have such right !

You know what ? We have not even started with you useless ,primitive barbarians from the evil forest of futa jalon. Your idiot helleufai should come and arrest Igboho na ! You guys are truly senseless animals from hell !

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by ajl: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
These northern elites and hypocrisy. When does living anywhere in Nigeria include trespassing on private properties or taking your cows to destroy other people's farmlands; Or forcefully occupying public or private lands. They act as if they don't read the news. Go try walk into another man's property in some countries, and you won't know how you end up in the hospital if you are lucky to survive. It's like other people's losses or lives don't matter.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by LivingTribunal: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerians have the right to live wherever they choose by invading and killing other Nigerians and destroying their properties to take over their inherited lands??

If you have a right to live wherever you want, it is right to follow the procedure as a civilized citizen, by renting and living peacefully with the people around you, having the right is not by killing and burning people houses and properties to claim their lands like barberians.

Same Nasir El-Rufai talking chased fellow Nigerians away from his state. Wicked people!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Dpharisee: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2021
marvin906:
Yes they have.. But that right expires when they decided not to allow peace in the environment..
I still don't understand how the fulani became this powerful a tribe that's a minority is holding everyone hostage
They are violent and unleash mayhem on their host after pretending to come in peace. They know how to apply Taqqiya by using Islam as a tool for deception
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, on Wednesday, urged his colleagues all over Nigeria to avoid anarchy and uphold the rule of law as well as the right of all Nigerians to reside wherever they choose to live.

The governor in a state broadcast also urged his colleagues to order the arrest of host citizens who issue eviction notices to people of other tribes.

Oyo and Ondo States have been in the eye of the storm lately over security challenges and the moves to check the activities of some herdsmen said to have taken to crime.

A popular Yoruba rights activist, Sunday Adeyemo, well known as Sunday Igboho, had issued a quit notice to herdsmen accused of sundry crimes in the Ibarapa area of Oyo and enforced same.

Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State had also said herdsmen must register with the state government or vacate the state’s forest reserves.

The two developments had raised dust in recent time with the Presidency saying that the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, ordered the arrest of Igboho. The Presidency also knocked Akeredolu for issuing a vacation order to herdsmen, reiterating that herders have the constitutional right to reside anywhere in Nigeria.

Speaking on Wednesday, the Kaduna State governor said indigenes of the states residing in other parts of the country had reached out to him to lament the hostilities of their host communities in recent times.

He said, “On behalf of the Government of Kaduna State, I call on all Nigerians living in our State to respect law and order and the rights of all citizens to live in peace and security wherever they reside or work. I appeal to my colleagues governing other States in our country to make similar statements, and disavow these attacks and massacres.

“We must avoid anarchy and vigorously promote the rule of law and the right of all citizens to life, liberty and livelihoods wherever they choose to reside. Elected and appointed public leaders across the country must act on their constitutional obligations to protect all citizens, uphold order, and contribute to a climate for peaceful resolution of all issues....

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-nigerians-have-right-to-live-wherever-they-choose-says-el-rufai/

Governor Ganduje of Kano state is the only governor in the north that understand the magnitude of the herdsmen vs farmer crisis.

He has equally proffered solution in the sense that the herdsmen who are Nigerian fulani should be relocated to the north where they came from.

Governor Ganduje cautioned President Buhari not to allow foreigners from Mali, Chad, Niger to enter Nigeria as herdsmen but Buhari is not addressing this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by begge: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2021
This man has already failed

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2021
TruthinAction:
In a sane country, this Governor should be in prison. He is definitely one of the sponsors of this terrorist group known as the fulani herdsmen.

"A Northern Governor is sponsoring them"
In the words of Obadiah Mailafiah.

For me more than one Governor is sponsoring them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Right to live where? Then oppress their host communities. ICC should look into the activities of these criminal elements.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Gkemz: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Yes but they don't have the right to constitute nuisance, cause bloodshed and destroy the lives and properties of those inhabiting them.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by orisa37: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Herdsmen-crisis-nigerians-have-right-to-live-wherever-they-choose-says-el-rufai.

Yes but not as HOOLIGANS and usurping The Rights of other RESIDENTS.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Jungleluv5: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2021
He said, “On behalf of the Government of Kaduna State, I call on all Nigerians living in our State to respect law and order and the rights of all citizens to live in peace and security wherever they reside or work. I appeal to my colleagues governing other States in our country to make similar statements, and disavow these attacks and massacres.And to be killing their host community and destroying their farm land
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Twenty8: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Hadeylex:

But if there is no more Nigeria, Nigerians won't have that us break up the country then.grin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Kelvin3476: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021
HELRUFIRE
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Blackdisciple(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Lies lies lies...
Another wolf in sheep clothings
Only God knows what they do discuss every Friday .
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by britiko: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Hadeylex:

Yes, citizens have the right to live wherever they choose. However, they have no right whatsoever to cause harm nor destroy their hosts' source of livelihood. Herdsmen have become a menace to the societies and must be put in their place.
useless Hell Roofai
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by TONIOI: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2021
D memory card wey dey dis wan head don kaput (spoil ) I need to call chinedu make e kon put half gig inside dat ur brain oga hellrofire, d same u wey dey chase pipo comot for ur state dey advice other state not to chase ur pipo , I no blame u, na bycicle wey no get spoke go jam u
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Harmlesspill(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Then if that's the case then fulanus should not be found anywhere near Nigeria because they are not Nigerians
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Dong2: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by BabaO2: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2021
So this elrufai is not all that intelligent at all.
Dear elrufai, this is a new order, it is beyond state governors, no one is interested in Nigeria entity again from southern part. All the daily killings going on in kaduna city/villages is acceptable to you? Killings and rapings perpetrated by herdsmen in southern part is not acceptable and will never be tolerated unlike you have tolerated this your animalistic, cruel and coward behavior in the north. Nigeria entity is too big and too heterogeneous to be kept together as a country. Singapore was formally with Malaysia, they have split and moving on better, same is ussr components. The game is up in Nigeria too
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by chiiraq802(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Nonsense cappings,we are talking about land grabbing and terrorism' you are talking dust,a boy e no go good ooo angry

Abobi.... that midget dey cap careless.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2021
OreMI22:

Silly midget deliberating trying to deceive to himself by mischievously misstating the demand of the farming communities!

Nobody said Fulanis cannot live in our towns and cities with us. In fact, we love them to live in our towns and cities as good neighbors instead of creating illegal camps and settlements on people's land deep in the forest and destroying farms.

If there were any Igbo or Yoruba people camping in northern forests, kidnapping their people for ransom, raping their women and killing their farmers, they would have attacked even law-abiding members of Igbo or Yoruba ethnic groups!

Here in the south, only the criminal elements of Fulani herdsmen illegally camped in the forests are being asked to stop their evil activities against southerners in our villages, yet you see Fulani leaders even complaining about that and threatening southerners!

Anyway, nobody listens to their threats and nonsense. If they go there, southerners will take heavy reprisals against their own people living in towns and cities. The only sadness is that the Fulani living in the towns and cities are often hardworking decent people. Unlike the criminal herders in the bush, those living in the towns do honest jobs to earn their living in the community without kidnapping or raping anyone.

Thank you. This so-called leaders are deliberating misrepresenting what us going on. Ask the Hausa man in the markets here in the south if he is under any kind of pressure from anybody.

You won't know how angry I am when I come here and see stories of a wakiki threatening thunder and brimstone on yorubas in their own land because he believes the security system will look the other way and even if they come it will be for them

How on earth can you explain that somebody will leave his native land and come and lord it over another in his land...just how

Look how the whole situation has made me to turn around and be supporting kanu
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by TruthinAction: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

"A Northern Governor is sponsoring them"
In the words of Obadiah Mailafiah.

For me more than one Governor is sponsoring them.

And the security personnel are backing them.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Oga when those in Southern Kaduna can't even live in peace in their OWN state. Have you afforded them that right to live in their state?

The hypocrisy of this terrorist bast*rd
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by LivingTribunal: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2021
BIGKemsey:
if you like buy all the land in a community and build your mansions, the day you begin to misbehave, you will be reminded where you come from.

WHY IS THAT?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Henri8: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2021
When they are law abiding.
Not killers.
Not kidnappers.
Not rapists.
Not economy distroyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi / Keyamo: Tinubu's TVC Standing Strong, Atiku's TV In Comatose / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.