Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai (23663 Views)

I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by dapadawee: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Hadeylex:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-nigerians-have-right-to-live-wherever-they-choose-says-el-rufai/
I know one day this man will contest presidential election. I know some people we still vote for him. I pray that day will never come to pass but that isn't my decision to make. ask this man how many people have been displaced in kaduna.
hypocrite same with that man Zulu
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by qglobal: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
The hausas are now peaceful and receptive I cannot speak for the fulanis because of what we are seeing now... Is not not Mr el rufai.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by osusuallstars: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2021
El Rufai , stop misrepresenting facts .
Fulani herdsmen constitute 95% of kidnappers and killings .75% rape incidents and 101% farm destruction.
Forest is their man camp where they keep victims and from there launched attacks .
They do not own the forest , they did not rent or lease it .why then should they occupy it.?
Can a southerner enter Kaduna GRA and drive away one northern and occupy by force ?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by jeliliadedoja1: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Fulani herders are lawless. Cattle destroy your farmland while Farmers report the case at police station Nigerian police are rather called Fulani Police because the complain is dead on arrival. The farmer report to the Fulani Sheikh in the community the sheikh guard open fire at Yoruba and killed, rape ,cut off their heads and brandish to the full glare of public yet El Rufai will say they have right to leave anywhere in the country. Mention an instance a Yoruba Man display crass lawlessness in any part of the country.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by jeliliadedoja1: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Fulani herders are toxic .Are they the only tribe in Nigeria ?They don't believe in rule of law because they are uneducated unfortunate they have populated nooks and cranny of Nigeria forest strategically position by their God fathers to constitute nuisance to over 200 tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Ajenikoko89: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by LLMG: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2021
El rufai, does the ordinary Nigerian have right to life and peaceful living?
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by MansoryMX(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Omooooo who fit japa make he japa oooo! We really shot ourselves on the foot electing a Fulani man as president!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by engrchykae(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by KayCee92(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Yes, they have such right.... But do they also have the right to destroy properties and farmland, kidnapp and maim people, spread fear and chaos everywhere??
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by rontolo(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Until we rid Nigeria of people like Rufai, Buhari etc, I give up on the country. No hope!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by blackboy(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2021
He wants to say that Fulanis herdsmen have the right to graze their cattle wherever they like. Ths same governor has folded his hands in his state while many indigenous people are beig massacred by the militia and also paying them in the guise of peace which never materialise so what is he really paying them for?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Why are these stupid Fulani elites dodging the main issue of criminal herdmens taking over farms and people's land. Our mumu don do, I think a Fulani can't rule this country again. Bunch of terrorist all of them, both learned and iliterate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2021
TruthinAction:

And the security personnel are backing them.

Now you understand, it is the security personnel that disarmed Nigerians in the name of mopping up illegal light arms,transported the arms to the herdsmen.
Alas!! The killings and kidnapping started.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by antibullshit: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
OreMI22:

Silly midget deliberating trying to deceive to himself by mischievously misstating the demand of the farming communities!

Nobody said Fulanis cannot live in our towns and cities with us. In fact, we love them to live in our towns and cities as good neighbors instead of creating illegal camps and settlements on people's land deep in the forest and destroying farms.

If there were any Igbo or Yoruba people camping in northern forests, kidnapping their people for ransom, raping their women and killing their farmers, they would have attacked even law-abiding members of Igbo or Yoruba ethnic groups!

Here in the south, only the criminal elements of Fulani herdsmen illegally camped in the forests are being asked to stop their evil activities against southerners in our villages, yet you see Fulani leaders even complaining about that and threatening southerners!

Anyway, nobody listens to their threats and nonsense. If they go there, southerners will take heavy reprisals against their own people living in towns and cities. The only sadness is that the Fulani living in the towns and cities are often hardworking decent people. Unlike the criminal herders in the bush, those living in the towns do honest jobs to earn their living in the community without kidnapping or raping anyone.
You're right but who is supporting the fulani in the bush? Cow herders on their own cannot afford to buy the type of weapons they have .
An AK 47 which is their preferred weapon costs about 500k. The elite fulani which are the town fulani who have money and power are behind them . Im not saying every fulani is a killer {I have close friends who are fulani} but it appears the peaceful ones have no say in the matter . They have declared war on the entire nigeria and the sooner we realize it the better . Regional leaders are keeping quiet because of personal gains but they need to know that eventually what theyre gaining will also go out of the window.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Kit4256: 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
meanwhile:
With almost 4 years working as Python developer, I can write high quality Python code for any kind of task to make your life/work easier.

Call/Whatsapp: 0*8*1*5*8*4*6*5*7*5*9
Note: Remove * from the number
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Hectore(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
"Nigerians have the right to live wherever they choose" and their best choice is forest.
hereby declare them wild animal
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Sure.. El-rufai has spoken well...

Instead of them to arrest Sunday Igboho, they are openly supporting him...

Too bad, the Yorubas have legalized and institutionalized the "Criminal Tribes Act"... But they will become the biggest loser in the long run....

What's new?

I formally welcome all Nigerians to Earth 093450 of the Bengo alternate universe... The infamous "Criminal Tribes Act" of 12 October 1871 enacted in British India, of Earth Classic, has now resurfaced in Nigeria, of Earth 093450... No thanks to the Yorubas... Certain crimes now can only be and always committed by a particular tribe...

But let's see how it ends...

Nigeria go better...
This guy has steadily moved from a zombie to a wailer.
Pathetic!!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Litmus: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai

Indeed, but are these headsmen Nigerians?

Nigeria needs to take nationhood seriously, the ability to establish an individual as Nigerian through the relevant documentation is part of this and border control is another.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Same dude who demolished people's houses in Abuja and Kaduna suddenly remembers people have the right to live anywhere they choose.
How I wish one of those whose houses he demolished can now sue him for the illegal act.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by zinizta: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Nonsense cappings,we are talking about land grabbing and terrorism' you are talking dust,a boy e no go good ooo angry

El rufsi is a terrorist. Ask southern Kaduna residents. El rufai na killer don't let his height fool you.... Fulani herdsmen 001
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by rollandben(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Foolish man and his words...may be he think that anyone sends him. supporter of APC rubbish empty headed ordinary Fulani man.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Tecno66: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
jawalis:
This man likes to make fool of himself. I still wonder how he managed to win the party flag bearer. Same foolish old hag that send some sets of people away from his state few months ago and was later revealed by media. Now he becomes a messiah that is running his mouth on other states matter.
He is right but they must obey the law of the land and stay away from crime. Otherwise that right will be taken from them.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by maxzzo1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
El rufia d Margit abi na dwarf......yes but not with cows abi cow na humans Animal
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by showafrica(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hadeylex:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-crisis-nigerians-have-right-to-live-wherever-they-choose-says-el-rufai/

Ok your excellency please, allow igbos to move into your backyard for free, they want to be selling and manufacturing motor parts inside your farm.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Nigerians Have Right To Live Wherever They Choose - El-Rufai by Felabarmudia: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
marvin906:
Yes they have.. But that right expires when they decided not to allow peace in the environment..
I still don't understand how the fulani became this powerful a tribe that's a minority is holding everyone hostage
Minority na scam!
The northern border are broadly open for this animals and their numbers are increasing by the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President / INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials / Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.