Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (31582 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by oluwaseyi0: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2021
df
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by blackinitiative: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
I believe that Shiite must be the GENUINE brand of Islam (which is why the Nigerian majority Muslims are against them). If a people who maintain a complicit silence while killer herders are on a rampage are against you, then, you must be the genuine one. Even, looking at the man's face, you will immediately see that he looks quite different positively from the average Nigerian Muslim.
Muslims do not carry a distinct gene so how can he look quite different from an average nigerian muslim. Do you know wrong teachings has the capacity to incite violence.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by dat9jaguy(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
I believe that Shiite must be the GENUINE brand of Islam (which is why the Nigerian majority Muslims are against them). If a people who maintain a complicit silence while killer herders are on a rampage are against you, then, you must be the genuine one. Even, looking at the man's face, you will immediately see that he looks quite different positively from the average Nigerian Muslim.

Oya, convert to shiite now since they are the GENUINE brand as you said.
Nonsense, people will just be letting emotions influence their thinking.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Awoleesu(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2021
The other cleric who threatened to behead Kukah on my mind...

Dem no dey ban those type!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by abdulskulboy(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2021
Banning him is the best for Kano people...

This decision is brave...

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Mace0lane: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2021
Channel tear that your foolish mouth slap.
As Ganduje not out performed Umahi in every aspect of governance? Why should failure hyped Umahi be able to take action in his state while Ganduje who outperformed him on all front not be able to do same ?
princemillla:
For God sake , there r millions of people suffering in Kano. Oga Ganduje should channel his energy to reduce poverty there. Today hisbah tomorrow sheikh or Emir is ban
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by PervertProphet: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Islam is a dangerous ideology masked as religion invented by a Pedophile.

The demons in charge of it never stops till they subdue and kill many or turn other groups of people whether Christians or Atheists, etcetera into dhimi status.

We don't hate Muslims but we are only exposing what will befall this country if Christians don't wake up and unite. No one who is sane enough and who studies Islam very deeply will remain a Muslim. Muhammad was the lowest of humans with his several evil deeds.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by relicng: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
The major problem of Africa is Tribalism and religion
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
PervertProphet:
Islam is a dangerous ideology masked as religion invented by a Pedophile.

The demons in charge of it never stops till subdue and kill many or turn other groups of people whether Christians or Atheists, etcetera into dhimi status.

We don't hate Islam but we are only exposing what will befall this country if Christians don't wake up and unite. No one who is sane who studies Islam very deeply will remain a Muslim. Muhammad was the lowest of humans with his several evil deeds.
Unfortunately true, if I was a Muslim I for don abandon am since, it's worse than Christianity in every way possible.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by vertueptime: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2021
And you will start a band too
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

When a particular religion oversee a government, it is hard for it to think outside the box.

Kano is gradually becoming an Islamic state. Damh !!!! Government fighting for Allah and Muhammad, simply because he castigate them in his teaching ! grin grin grin No be lie !!!

- Sharia court now give verdict base on Islamic rules.
- Hisbah, are use to keep Islamic laws.
- None Islamic activities are band.

With time Christianity would be band too. Islamizing the country has just began.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by BamBamK: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2021
your assertion is correct...

gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

When a particular religion oversee a government, it is hard for it to think outside the box.

Kano is gradually becoming an Islamic state. Damh !!!! Government fighting for Allah and Muhammad, simply because he castigate them in his teaching ! grin grin grin No be lie !!!

With time Christianity would be band too. Islamizing the country has just began.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Patrioticman007(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Mr English kindly learn to spell correctly before you " band" Muslims. Google the difference between band & banned.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by MosayA: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Na them

We are watching
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2021
The Man Was Insulting Muhammad, The Punishment Under Sharia Law Is .... ?

I Pray His Head Will Not Be Tagged RIP
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Awoo88: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2021
He was probably preaching tolerance and not enforcing Islam on non Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by fuadbusari: 9:34am On Feb 04, 2021
is it only wahabi version of islam is the best way , so all other version are idolworshipper, abeg dis guys should go to court , why they did not arrest any elzakzakky guys for blasphemy, till bokoharam comes knocking at your door ,then that is when you know they ncan become the president when they repent , abeg the sheik should take then to court ,
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by PortableToDynam(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:
Very useless religion.

Just like your name your brain self get FAULT
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Reference(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Once again. The ability to sit down and talk eludes the black man who loves zero sum outcomes. Watch how this miniscule seed of angst becomes a raging inferno.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2021
or maybe he has told them the final truth that "Jesus is Lord"!

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2021
PortableToDynam:

Just like your name your brain self get FAULT
Is this supposed to be funny, terrorist apologist?

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Regene2020:

I know a Muslim friend then who use to select mosque to attend

I'm beginning to think the difference between Catholic and Angelican sec of Christianity
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Ola260: 9:40am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
pls stop saying rubbish
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Escobar98(m): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Don’t say much. He’s Shia and you’re Sunni so you think ban is next. Don’t frame lies. We know Sunni hate Shia and the other way round.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Regene2020: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I'm beginning to think the difference between Catholic and Angelican sec of Christianity
meaning?
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by AK481(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
shitte vs sunni war again

they hate every shia
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Regene2020: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Mr English kindly learn to spell correctly before you " band" Muslims. Google the difference between band & banned.
Attack the message if incorrect
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
PlayerMeji:
This is what they preach in their mosques...

Incitement.. Against everyone
you don't have any other problem than to be sleeping and masturbating with Nothern and Islamic Headlines day and Night.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by ggood: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
true he looks different , I think they hate him because he is not supporting terrorist.

My babe is Shiite she not a religious fanatic like those Sunni terrorist
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by angelfallz(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2021
i have always said this, only the northerners can solve their own problems. Imagine if it were a southerner trying to ban the islamic cleric. What i am basically saying is, We southerners should stop poke nosing into northern affairs.

For example child marriage, it is only the northerners that can stop it, if a southerner tries to intervene it can be misinterpreted.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by amazingspiderma: 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Separation of Nigeria has just began - Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Ex-governors, Governors Battle For APC Senate Seats - Full List / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster / Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.